剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Raising the age of retirement
提高退休年龄
is an unacceptable erosion of the American Dream.
是对美国梦不可容忍♥的侵蚀
If the Republicans fail to pass a reasonable Omnibus package
如果共和党无法通过福利改革
by demanding entitlement reform,
达成合理的综合解决方案
they will force the federal government into a spending freeze.
就会迫使联邦政♥府♥冻结开销
The frostbite will be on their hands. Not ours.
冻疮会长在他们手上 不是我们手上
Do you think that's a bit much? The frostbite bit?
这句是不是有点过了 冻疮那句
Well, it's the State of the Union, sir.
这是国情咨文 先生
We want to appeal to the flyover states.
我们想争取中部各州的支持
They'll like that line.
他们会喜欢那句话的
I want something more forceful.
我想要点更有力的句子
Blood on their hands?
他们手上沾满血
No.
不行
Throw us back into the ice age.
把我们丢回冰河纪
I like that, Christina. Let's try that.
我喜欢那句 克里斯蒂娜 我们试试
Linda. Christina, you come up here, too.
琳达 克里斯蒂娜 你也过来
There are two types of vice presidents.
世上有两种副总统
Doormats and matadors.
受气包和斗牛士
Which do you think I intend to be?
你觉得我想做哪种呢
Raymond.
雷蒙德
He's hung up on the domestic agenda.
他在为内政操心
Not a single word about China.
一句关于中国的话也没说
His instincts are right.
他的直觉是对的
If the government shuts down one day after the speech,
如果政♥府♥在演讲后第二天关门
not a single word in the speech matters.
他讲了什么就完全不重要了
We have to address the freeze now.
我们得马上解决冻结开销的问题
China comes later.
中国的事得靠后
Both parties have been wrangling over entitlements for months.
两党为了改革的事吵了几个月了
What makes you think a miracle
未来三天里
is gonna happen in the next three days?
怎么可能出现奇迹
We give the Republicans exactly what they want.
我们给共和党他们想要的
Retirement age?
退休年龄
Yes.
对
That's a line in the sand we cannot cross.
那是不可跨越的界限
We will cross it eventually, so why keep fighting it?
我们最终还是得跨 所以何必争下去呢
I can push this through the Senate.
我可以推动参议院通过法案
And once I do, the president will announce
一旦我做到 总统就能在国情咨文中
a major bipartisan agreement in the State of the Union.
宣布两党达成了一项重要协议
We avoid a government shutdown,
我们避免了政♥府♥关门
and the White House gets credit.
而功劳归白宫
It's a huge risk.
太冒险了
And if it fails, a huge embarrassment.
一旦失败 会颜面扫地
The embarrassment will be entirely my own.
那也是丢我的脸
This is on my shoulders.
这事我来担
Even so, the president is gonna require some serious persuasion.
即使如此 也不好说服总统
I'm happy to talk to him.
我去跟他谈
No. No. I'll do it.
别 我来吧
He'll be more amenable if it comes from a friend.
朋友去说 他更容易接受
You're right. A trusted confidant.
没错 可信的密友
Let me test the waters.
我去试试水吧
The Cult of Tusk. Membership: one.
塔斯克党 成员 一人
But that one disciple just so happens to be
不过那个信徒恰好是
the most powerful man in the free world.
自♥由♥世界最有权力的人
For now.
至少目前还是
The entitlements. Raising the age of eligibility to 67.
福利改革 把退休年龄提到67岁
Your people will never go for it.
你们那边不会同意的
They will if the leadership does.
领导层同意 他们就会点头
And the leadership will.
而领导层会同意的
They fought us on this since I was in diapers.
我还没断奶时这事就是两党的争议焦点
Assuming that I can get this past my people and convince them,
假如我能说服我党同意提高退休年龄
can you convince yours?
你能说服你那边吗
It's a tough sell.
这很困难
You're the Senate majority leader, Hector.
你是参议院多数党领袖 赫克特
You don't have to sell. You can dictate.
你不需要游说 可以直接命令
What do you want in return?
你想要什么回报
A working government. We stave off the freeze.
一个正常运转的政♥府♥ 避免开销冻结
You won on education.
你在《教育法案》上赢了
We confirmed you as vice president.
我们让你当上了副总统
The Republicans need a win, Frank.
共和党需要赢一次 弗兰克
And that's what I'm offering.
我就是在提供赢的机会
You get a win on entitlements.
你们在福利改革上赢了
We avoid a shutdown.
我们避免了关门
Everyone gets points for bipartisanship.
两党合作 双方都得分
You know who I'm worried about.
你知道我担心谁
Curtis Haas.
柯蒂斯·哈斯
He's a troublemaker, Frank.
他是个麻烦 弗兰克
Who controls a third of your caucus.
还控制了你三分之一的党内成员
And he'll never go for this.
他绝不会同意的
He wants to see the Democrats suffer.
他就想看民♥主♥党不好过
Just bring him to the table.
让他考虑一下
That's all I'm asking.
我只求这个
Miss Gallagher? My name is Lucas Goodwin.
盖拉格小姐 我叫卢卡斯·古德温
I'm a deputy editor at the Washington Herald.
我是《华盛顿先驱报》的副主编
Mr. Goodwin, please.
古德温先生 拜托了
Just a few moments. That's all I'm asking.
只需要几分钟 我不求别的
If I wanted to talk to you, I would have returned your calls.
如果我想跟你说话 就会回你的电♥话♥
Did you read my emails?
你读过我的邮件吗
Yes. Which is why I didn't call.
读了 所以我没联♥系♥你
Give me a chance to walk you through it.
请给我个机会解释
I have to get back to the White House.
我得赶回白宫
I'm sorry. Peter Russo was killed.
抱歉 彼得·罗素是被杀害的
Let go.
放手
So was Zoe Barnes. I was working with her.
佐伊·巴恩斯也是 我跟她是同事
Stop and listen --
住口 听我说...
Frank Underwood is the one who did this.
弗兰克·安德伍德是幕后黑手
Listen! This is nuts.
听着 这是一派胡言
The DUI. The brack hearing. All of it was part of --
酒驾记录 听证会 所有都是...
This has to stop. Okay?
你不能再这样了 好吗
Did Underwood talk to you?
安德伍德找过你了吗
Tell you not to speak with anybody? No.
让你不要和别人说这些事吗 没有
Doug Stamper?
道格·斯坦普吗
Whatever you think happened,
无论你以为发生了什么
whatever compelled you to stalk me like this --
无论是什么让你这样跟踪我...
You're the only person who might know something,
你是唯一可能知道点什么的人
who could understand.
能理解得了的人
I've got -- I've got no one else I can talk --
我没有别人可以说这事了
I don't understand. And I don't want to.
我不理解 也不想理解
Okay? There's no story here.
行吗 这里面没什么内情
Please, just five minutes.
拜托了 只要五分钟
Just think about what you're doing.
想想你自己的行为
Waiting outside of a building --
守在楼外
Peter would still be alive if it wasn't for Frank Underwood.
如果不是弗兰克·安德伍德 彼得可能还活着
I've worked really hard to put Peter behind me.
我花了很大力气忘记彼得的事
So if I see you again, if I hear from you again,
如果我再看到你 你再来找我
I'll not only contact the police,
我不仅会报♥警♥
I'll let the vice president know what you're saying about him,
还会让副总统知道你在对他说三道四
and then you can deal with the Secret Service, too.
到时候你就等着特勤局找上门来吧
It's the usual overseas chatter. Bit of a bum in China,
都是正常的海外声音 中国那边有些杂音
but we chalk that up to the trade tensions.
但我们觉得原因在贸易紧张
Secret Service.
特勤局
Average number of death threats to both POTUS and the VP.
总统和副总统收到的死亡威胁数正常
We passed them along to our dear friends at the FBI.
我们都交给了联调局的好伙伴们
FBI?
联调局呢
The FBI confirms the level of activity
联调局向我们特勤局的
of our dear friends at the Secret Service.
好伙伴们确认了活动程度
We followed up on everything. No high-level threats.
我们全部进行了追踪调查 没有高级别的威胁
So nothing we need to report directly
我们没有需要直接
to the president or vice president?
向总统和副总统汇报的内容吗
No. Thank you, gentlemen.
没有 谢谢 先生们
The email you sent. Has anyone else seen it?
你发的邮件还有别人看过吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表