剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Well, look, it was just a suggestion.
我只是提议一下
I'll put some thought into it. Thank you.
我再想想吧 谢谢
You know, let me -- let me go work on him.
我去做做他的工作吧
Good luck.
祝你好运了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Ask me what I want to order.
问我要点什么
Have you decided, sir?
想好点什么了吗 先生
I need you to quit your job. Tell Leon it's your last day.
你马上辞职 告诉里昂你不干了
Why?
为什么
Act normal.
表现自然点
Did you want a side with that?
要什么配菜
They found you once.
他们能找到你一次
We can't take the chance they'll find you again.
不能冒险再有第二次
What am I supposed to do about money?
我去哪弄钱
Do as I say. Go home and pack your things.
照我说的做 回家 收拾东西
I'll come by around ten.
我十点过来
Well but I don't get a say in any... Stop it.
那我就无权决定... 够了
One suitcase. That's it.
只收拾一个箱子
Can you at least tell me... I'll take the shepherd's pie
你至少也告诉我... 我要肉馅土豆馅饼
with a side of Brussels sprouts.
配菜要球芽甘蓝
To go.
带走
We don't want a trial. Her lawyers don't want a trial.
我们不想上法庭 她的律师不想上法庭
But Ms. Cole won't listen to reason.
但科尔女士就是不听劝
That said, if you give me a little more time, I think that --
即便如此 如果你再给我点时间
If she wants to go to court, then let's give her that.
如果她想上法庭 那就随她
Just because she's being unreasonable now doesn't mean she --
虽然她现在不肯讲理 不代表将来...
I'm done.
我受够了
That's a knee-jerk reaction.
你这是膝跳反应
I've never known you to be a person who was irrational or impatient.
我知道你不是个不理智不耐心的人
Let me check back with her lawyers, and maybe we can --
我再去找找她的律师 或许我们...
What's the soonest we can get a trial date?
最早什么时候能开庭
Claire...
克莱尔
Give me a timeframe.
给我个大致时间
Six months, at the earliest.
最早也六个月后吧
Inform her people, then no more communication.
转告她那边 然后就中止沟通
As your counsel, it is my duty to strongly advise you against this.
作为你的律师 我有责任强烈建议你不要这么做
I understand and I thank you, Oliver.
我明白 谢谢你 奥利弗
Thank you.
谢谢
So? They wouldn't give me individual contact info,
怎么样 他们不肯透露私人联络方式
but here's every doctor who served in east Africa
但这里是过去三年在东非工作过的
during the last three years.
所有医生的名单
You need a consent form. And it's in the packet.
需要同意书 也在袋子里了
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah. I'm looking for Rachel Posner.
我找瑞秋·波斯纳
She's not here.
她不在
Uh, is she coming in later?
她晚些时候会来吗
Why?
干什么
I know her.
我认识她
Well, your friend really screwed me over.
你朋友可把我害惨了
What happened?
怎么回事
She took off, middle of her shift.
她上班上到一半就跑了
I had to put my hostess on wait staff duty.
我不得不去找我的房♥东来帮忙
Look, I'm concerned. Rachel's in real trouble.
我有点担心 瑞秋有麻烦
I don't care what her personal issues are.
我才不管她的私人问题呢
I just need to know where she lives.
我只想知道她住哪
I thought you knew her.
你们不是认识吗
I do. It's just been a while.
我们认识 但有日子没见了
And she sent me a text message saying she wants to hurt herself.
她给我发短♥信♥说她想自残
And now she won't answer her phone.
现在又不接电♥话♥
She has a history of mental illness.
她有精神病史
You've gotta help me out.
你得帮帮我啊
Look, I can't.
我帮不了
Her W-2, the address is a P.O. Box.
她的工资和税务报表 上面的地址是个邮箱
I'll take whatever I can get.
有什么都行
Let me see what I got in the office. Thank you.
我去办公室帮你看看 谢谢
If you find her, you tell her not to come back.
如果你找到她 叫她别回来了
I don't need some nutcase creating chaos in here.
我才不需要疯子来我这儿捣乱
Nancy? Yes, sir?
南茜 是 先生
Is Doug back yet?
道格回来了吗
In his office. And, sir?
在办公室 还有
Birthday cards have started to arrive. A few presents.
我们开始收到生日贺卡了 还有几件礼物
Thank you notes. Inventory the presents. Anything valuable...
写感谢信 记录礼物 贵重的...
Goes in the conference room?
摆进会议室
Anything cheap...
便宜的...
Goes to the interns.
给实习生
And you know what to do with the cards.
你知道怎么处理贺卡
Yes, sir.
当然
I'm picking her up tonight.
我今晚去接她
I got everything set up for her in Joppa.
我在乔帕都安排好了
Where's that?
那是哪里
Maryland. About 30 minutes north of Baltimore.
马里兰 巴尔的摩北30分钟路程
That's close to home.
太近了
We want her to disappear, but not on us.
我们想让她消失 但我们得能找到她
Fine. Do you have the burner? Yeah.
好吧 一次性电♥话♥买♥♥好了吗 嗯
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's prepaid. All you need to do is turn it on and dial.
预付款的 你只要开机拨号♥就行
We still have the phone history.
电♥话♥记录还得处理掉
All the more reason to be safe going forward.
所以日后更要小心了
Where are we with Christina?
克里斯蒂娜怎么样了
I'm on it.
我在办
Linda's office. I called her this morning.
安排她去琳达手下 我今早打过电♥话♥了
Are you Gillian Cole?
你是吉莉安·科尔吗
Yeah. Uh, have we met?
是的 我们认识吗
No, we haven't met. You know my husband.
没有 但你认识我丈夫
Your husband?
你丈夫
David Applebaum.
大卫·阿普博姆
So it's true.
看来是真的喽
It was a mistake.
那只是个错误
You want to see our kids? I can show you pictures.
你想看看我们的孩子吗 我可以给你看看照片
Mrs. Applebaum, I -- I'm...
阿普博姆太太 我...
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry? I don't think you're sorry.
你抱歉 我觉得你并不抱歉
And don't think for a second
而且你也休想
you're gonna use that baby to get money out of us.
凭这个孩子来向我们要钱
He doesn't even know I'm pregnant.
他根本不知道我怀孕了
But you knew he was married.
但你知道他是有妇之夫
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Did he talk about us? No.
他说起过我们吗 没有
Lying bitch. Am I embarrassing you?
说谎的婊♥子♥ 我让你难堪了吗
Did you think about how you would humiliate me and my kids?
你想过这对我和我孩子的羞辱吗
Use a condom the next time you fuck somebody's husband.
再跟别人老公上♥床♥记得戴套
It's been less than 24 hours.
还不到24小时
She quits her job in the middle of a shift?
她正在上班就突然辞职了
She's scared.
她害怕了
I'd take off, too.
换了我也会跑
It's Underwood.
是安德伍德
He's moving faster than we are.
他行动比我们快
What about the stripper?
脱衣舞♥女♥呢
Refuses to talk.
不肯开口
Kapeniak?
科佩尼科呢
No current address. No siblings. Parents are dead.
住址不详 没兄弟姐妹 父母双亡
Rachel's the last loose end.
瑞秋是唯一的机会
She must know something else. Bigger than the DUI.
除了酒驾 她肯定还知道点别的
Any idea where she went?
知道她去哪了吗
I got a P.O. Box in Dupont, but none of the clerks have seen her.
有个杜邦的邮箱地址 但管♥理♥员♥都没见过她
I could go stake it out, but...
我可以去那里守株待兔
Have you talked to your guy yet?
你找过你的人了吗
In the next day or two.
明后天吧
He's bringing me the police report on Russo's suicide.
他会把罗素自杀的警方报告拿给我
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表