剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
They will just camp out for weeks on end--
他们会在外面守上几星期
This is... it feels wrong, Claire.
这...我觉得这样不对 克莱尔
It feels...
我觉得...
I'm sorry I lied.
抱歉我说谎了
I wasn't trying to be manipulative--
我并不是想摆布你
I have to go.
我要挂了
Adam?
亚当
Adam?
亚当
I think he'll do the right thing.
我觉得他会想通的
I don't know. I hope so.
不清楚 但愿吧
Cigarette?
要来支烟吗
No. I'm gonna turn in.
不用了 我去睡了
Wake me if he goes on TV.
他上电视了叫我
Sir. Doug,
先生 道格
why don't you and Seth come over?
你和赛斯过来一下
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Should we consider a lawsuit against the paper?
要不要考虑起诉这家报纸
Show we won't tolerate this sort of gossip?
表明我们不容忍♥这种八卦
They won't settle.
他们不会和解的
They'll fight it in the courts because it'll generate more news.
他们乐意上法庭 这样能制♥造♥更多新闻
And what about the president?
总统那儿呢
He offered to say something.
他提出要表个态
Draws more attention.
这样热度就更高了
President isn't a bad idea,
总统发话不是个坏主意
if we phrase a statement for him.
只要我们帮他起草讲话稿
He becomes the headline
如果他成了头条新闻
and we can't control his press operation.
我们控制不了他的媒体策略
But if we coordinate with them, it shouldn't --
但如果我们和他们协调好 就不会...
Coordination looks bad.
协调会让人生疑
So it's your job to conceal it.
所以你得让人看不出痕迹啊
If Seth doesn't think the president should make a comment,
如果赛斯觉得总统的讲话有弊无利
then we should defer to his judgment.
我们就相信他的判断吧
I'm gonna go get another beer.
我再去拿瓶啤酒
I can go grab you one, sir. No. I feel like stretching my legs.
我帮你去拿吧 不用 我正想活动下手脚
Doug, diet Coke?
道格 来罐健怡可乐
I'm fine, thank you, sir.
不用了 谢谢 先生
Seth, a beer?
赛斯 来瓶啤酒
I have to drive, but thanks.
我还得开车 谢了
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Watch yourself.
你给我小心点
What do you mean?
什么意思
Connor was an easy target,
康纳很容易扳倒
but I'm not going anywhere.
但我可不是
Look, doug, I'm grateful just to be here.
道格 能有这位置我已经很满意了
You think I've survived with the vice president
我在副总统身边这么久
so long by being blind?
你这点小花招还看不出来
Upward mobility has a ceiling with the Underwoods.
给他们工作的晋升空间是有上限的
I'm the ceiling.
我就是上限
Understood.
懂了
What else have you got on them?
你手里还有他们什么把柄
Nothing.
没了
You fork over the journal without a backup plan for a rainy day?
你交出日记的时候没留一手吗
I don't think so.
我不相信
I had one hand and I played it.
我有什么牌就出什么牌
I don't press my luck.
我不会冒险
You can't expect me to believe you.
你不会指望我会相信吧
I don't.
我没指望
I wouldn't if I were you.
换做我是你我也不相信
But I'm telling the truth.
但我说的是实话
A little sibling rivalry isn't such a bad thing,
兄弟间的小斗争不是什么坏事
especially between adopted boys.
特别是在养子之间
They either push each other
他们要么彼此施压
to be the best versions of themselves,
两人都更上一层楼
or one of them gets booted back to the orphanage.
要么其中一人被踢回孤儿院
You're in my house. You drink if I drink.
在我家 我喝你们也得喝
One Diet Coke for you, and one beer for you.
你的健怡可乐 你的啤酒
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Oh, darling, what a mess.
亲爱的 真是一团糟
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
How are you holding up?
你们还撑得住吗
The press have been harassing us the past two days.
媒体接连骚扰了我们两天
we barely made it out of the building without being trampled.
我们好不容易离开公♥寓♥ 差点被他们踩死
Oh, how awful.
太可怕了
You said someone was here to see me?
你说这儿有人要见我
He's in my office.
他在我办公室
Did he tell you who he was?
他告诉你他是谁了吗
I didn't want to say over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里说
You never know, these days.
这世道什么都说不准
He says he used to work for the Underwoods.
他说他以前为安德伍德夫妇工作
Who? Your assistant.
是谁 你的助理
No, she would never She would and she did.
不 她不会... 她会 她做了
Why are you doing this?
你有什么目的
Not me. The man I work for. And who is that?
不是我 是我的老板 那是谁
That doesn't concern you.
这与你无关
This is my life you're fucking with.
你是在搅和我的生活
You and I are just pawns, Mr. Galloway.
你和我都只是小卒 嘉乐威先生
You should leave.
你走吧
We need more...
我们需要更多证据...
...to prove the affair happened. Another photograph.
证明这事发生过 再给我一张照片
Thirty seconds, you better be out the door.
给你30秒 走出这扇门
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
You recognize the country code?
认识这个国家区号♥吗
And the city code is Bogotá.
城市区号♥是波哥大的
Is it still ringing?
还没人接听吗
Marshall!
马歇尔
Hey, pops.
老爹
Man, never seen it like this before.
老天 从没见这里这么火
The line's down the block.
队都排到街上了
Something else, ain't it?
挺壮观 是吧
Looks like you could use some help.
看来你需要人帮忙
Got a extra apron in the back.
后厨还有条围裙
Let's go!
干活儿了
She refuses to leave the lobby.
她赖在门厅不肯走
What's her name?
她叫什么
Ayla Sayyad, Wall Street Telegraph.
艾拉·萨伊德 《华尔街电讯报》的
She's part of the Vice President's press corps.
她是副总统记者团的成员
Oh, yeah.
这样啊
Send her up.
叫她上来吧
I appreciate it, tricia, but I'm fine.
多谢你了 特莉莎 我没事
This whole thing will blow over in a day or so,
这件事闹个一两天也就过去了
and I'll...
那时我再
Can you hold on one second?
你能稍等下吗
The Daily. They called for a comment.
《日报》来电 他们要你发表评论
Did Adam speak with them?
亚当和他们谈过了吗
Yes, but not what we told him to say.
谈过了 但不是按我们的要求说的
He sent them this.
他把这个发给报社了
Tricia, can I call you back?
特莉莎 我能过会儿再打给你吗
Is that you? No.
这是你吗 不是
Because he's saying it is.
但他说这就是你
It might be. Mrs. Underwood.
可能是 安德伍德夫人
I mean, it could be, yes.
有可能是 没错
It probably is.
应该是
I asked you about any vulnerabilities.
我特地问过你还有没有别的把柄
I didn't know he took this.
我不知道他拍了这张
You have short hair in the picture.
照片里你留着短发
You said it ended over two years ago.
你说过恋情两年前就断了
Well, I visited him last fall.
我去年秋天去过他那儿
Does anyone else know? Did anyone see you there?
还有别人知道吗 有谁在那儿见到过你吗
He had friends over, to his apartment.
他请朋友去过他的公♥寓♥
Christ.
我的天
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表