剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
有问题吗 没有 一切就绪
You seem nervous.
你看起来很紧张
Just because I've been breaking the law for 20 years
虽然我♥干♥了二十年违法乱纪的事
doesn't mean I don't still get nervous.
我还是会觉得紧张
Gavin. Do not say my name.
嘉文 别说我的名字
Look at me.
看着我
It's gonna be fine. We practiced.
没问题的 我们练习过了
I'm confident. This is gonna work.
我有信心 会成功的
I got your drink.
我请你
He's more than qualified.
他非常有资历
What do your instincts tell you?
你的直觉怎么说
That I just don't wanna end up more exposed.
我不想再增加曝光度了
Well, Grayson already knows.
格雷森都知道了
I mean, if we don't exhibit some degree of --
我们要是不表现出...
Have Doug look into him.
让道格去查查他
Let's see if there's some leverage.
看看我们有没有筹码
Yeah, but we don't know what he'll find
但是我们不知道他能查到什么
or when, or what he'll do in the meantime.
什么时候能查到 这期间格雷森又会做什么
And that puts us into unchartered territory.
这让我们无从防备
Well, Connor will expose us, too, if we let him go.
如果我们解雇康纳 他也会告密的
Not if it goes smoothly.
处理得好就不会
If we turn away Grayson now, we can't predict anything.
如果现在拒绝格雷森 我们无法预料后果
And, look, he has a lot less to lose than we do.
而且他可比我们要输得起
Okay. I just – I don't think we can trust him, Francis.
好吧 我只是不相信他 弗兰西斯
We wouldn't be having this conversation if Connor had done his job.
如果康纳尽了职我们也不会有这麻烦了
And I'd rather manage someone I don't trust
我宁可要个不可信任的手下
than someone who is reckless.
也不要做事不周到的
Fine. What's the next step?
好吧 下一步怎么做
I'd like to talk to Grayson myself first,
我先亲自跟格雷森谈谈
and then I'll have Doug talk to Connor.
然后我让道格跟康纳谈谈
How are you doing?
你那边怎么样
You been following the news?
你关注新闻了吗
Is it bad for us? Or good?
对我们来说是好是坏
Could go either way.
都有可能
I'm here if you need me.
需要我的话就开口
I'm back tomorrow.
我明天就回去
I love you. Love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
We all set? All set, sir.
都准备好了吗 都准备好了 先生
Let's go.
走吧
Oh, no, no. Turn those off.
不 把灯关掉
Turn those off.
把灯关掉
Where is he?
他在哪
Right this way, sir.
这边走 先生
Did Augustus play?
奥古斯都会拉小提琴吗
I like to think I did.
我希望我会
What's your own name?
你自己的名字是什么
When I'm here, I'm Augustus Underwood.
我在这里的时候 我就是奥古斯都·安德伍德
What's your real name?
你的真名是什么
Doesn't this feel real to you?
你觉得这不真实吗
Will you show me where he died? The exact spot.
你能带我去看他死的地方吗 具体地点
I will, sir.
好的 先生
I'm gonna pay respects to my ancestor.
我要去向我的祖先致敬
I would appreciate a little privacy.
请给我点隐私
We'll wait here.
我们在这里等着
Little John on the move.
小约翰在移♥动♥
Just beyond those trees.
就在那些树后
Thank you. I'll be good from here.
谢谢你 我自己过去吧
We're fine.
没事
I hope you haven't waited long.
希望你没等太久
It's peaceful here. I didn't mind.
这里很平静 我不介意
Peaceful now. Fifteen thousand men died in these woods.
现在很平静 但有一万五千人曾在这里丧生
My grandfather's grandfather died where we're standing.
我的曾曾曾祖父死在我们站的地方
My grandfather was killed in the Revolution.
我的祖父在革命中牺牲
So I've heard.
我听说了
Do you fear death, Mr. Vice President?
你怕死吗 副总统先生
No more or less than any man.
跟其他人一样
It motivates me. To experience everything,
死亡给我激励 让我去经历一切
accomplish all I can before it all vanishes.
在一切化为粪土之前 努力成就伟业
I think you and I are similar in that regard.
在这方面我觉得我们很像
Then why are we working at cross purposes?
那我们为什么要彼此背道而驰呢
Now what you mean is,
你的意思是
"Why am I not submitting to you and Mr. Tusk?"
为什么我不服从你和塔斯克先生
You're sabotaging the negotiations.
你在破坏谈判
And you're using them for your own personal ends.
而你在利用谈判达到自己的目的
Wrong. It's taken me seven years to convince the Standing Committee
错了 我花了七年时间说服常♥委♥
that this was the right course of action.
这才是应该采取的做法
A course of action that will earn you and Tusk billions.
可以给你和塔斯克带来数十亿收益的做法
Why did you want this meeting? Just to attack me?
你约我在这里见面就为了攻击我吗
To send a message to Raymond.
为了给雷蒙德带个信
The President of the United States and I are not his puppets.
美国总统和我不是他的傀儡
Now you tell him that.
你就这么跟他说
Fine. The bridge deal is dead. There will be no saving it.
好 桥的事没戏了 没有挽回余地
Stick a knife through its heart and put an apple in its mouth.
随你怎么折腾吧
I won't shed a tear.
我才不在乎呢
Your President will ascribe the failure to you.
你们总统会把失败归咎于你
I'll take the risk.
我愿意冒这个险
Think strategically, Mr. Vice President.
好好想想 副总统先生
You're setting us on a very dangerous course.
你这是把我们往绝路上推
Do you know how Grant defeated Lee?
你知道格兰特将军是如何击败李将军的吗
He had more men. That's all.
他的人更多 仅此而已
And he was willing to let them die.
而且他愿意让他们去送死
It was butchery, not strategy, which won the war.
是屠♥杀♥ 而非策略 赢得了战争
Mr. Tusk and I have great resources at our disposal.
塔斯克先生和我有丰厚资源可以利用
Add up all your billions together,
把你们的钱加起来
and you get the GDP of Slovakia.
相当于斯洛伐克的国内生产总值
I have the federal government of the United States of America.
我背后是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的联邦政♥府♥
Your money doesn't intimidate me.
你们的钱吓不倒我
The most that you can buy is influence.
你最多能买♥♥到影响力
But I wield Constitutional authority.
但我可以利用宪法施压
The strongest army doesn't always win.
最强大的军队并不总是能取胜
Mao started out with only a few thousand men.
毛主席从几千人的军队起步
They took over half a continent.
最终打下了半个亚洲
Mao is dead. And so is his China.
毛主席已经死了 他的中国也死了
But I'm not.
但我没死
Not yet.
目前还没有
Don't forget. Your ancestor fought for the losing side.
别忘了 你的祖先为战败的一方而战
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.
成者王 败者寇
We have over 9,000 servers here, utilized by several hundred clients.
我们这里有九千余台服务器 分属几百家客户
Everything from small businesses to major corporations.
从小企业到大公♥司♥都有
What are some of the largest clients?
最大的客户都有谁
The largest here is AT&T.
这里最大的是美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥
Their servers occupy more than half of the floor space.
他们的服务器占了这层大半的空间
And can you show me?
能让我看看吗
I am.
当然
Right this way.
这边走
Did you or did you not meet with Feng last night?
你昨晚有没有去见冯
Where is this coming from, Raymond?
这话从何说起 雷蒙德
Answer the question, Frank.
回答我 弗兰克
I have not contacted him since you and I spoke, Mr. President.
上次谈话后我就没联♥系♥过他了 总统先生
Just as you instructed me to do.
完全按照您的要求
Not according to Feng.
冯可不是这么说的
I believe you were also instructed to avoid him too, Raymond.
你不是也不许见他吗 雷蒙德
He reached out to me. I just answered the call.
他自己找上门来的 我只是接了电♥话♥
We had clear, prearranged terms, frank.
我们事先有明确的协议 弗兰克
Months of back-channeling.
私下接触了数月
I am on the front lines, Mr. President.
我在第一线 总统先生
And I can tell you firsthand
我的亲身体会是
that we are dealing with a regime
我们现在面对的这个国家
that is not being forthright and
不仅有事隐瞒
will seize upon the faintest whiff of trepidation.
而且会利用任何风吹草动
This is a test.
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表