剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Look at that, Cashew.
看看 腰果
Someone's being a bad boy.
有人不听话了哟
"Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God,
"并且不要叫神的圣灵忧愁
by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
你们原是受了他的印记 等候得赎的日子来到
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour,
一切苦毒 恼恨 忿怒 喧嚷 毁谤
and evil speaking be put away from you with all malice.
同一切的恶毒 都要从你们中间除掉
And be kind to one another,
你们要以恩慈相待
tenderhearted,
心存慈怜
forgiving one another."
彼此饶恕"
Do you want me to keep going with this, or something else?
还要我继续读吗 还是换一本
Doesn't matter to me.
无所谓
I just like hearing you read it.
我只是喜欢听你读
Doug, there's something I need to talk to you about.
道格 我要跟你说件事
You said that she was just staying for a few nights.
你说她只待几个晚上
Her roommate kicked her out. She doesn't have anywhere else to go.
她室友把她赶出来了 她没地方可以去
Not our problem.
不是我们的问题
I can't put her out on the street.
我总不能把她扔到大街上
What's her name?
她叫什么
Lisa. Lisa what?
丽萨 姓什么
You don't have anything to worry about.
你没什么好担心的
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里
At the fellowship.
在团契
There's a sleepover with some of the kids from the day care.
和托儿所的一些小孩一起过夜
Does she know about me?
她知道我吗
No, I haven't told her anything.
不 我什么都没告诉她
I have given you space. I trusted you, Rachel,
我给了你空间 我信任你 瑞秋
and you've taken advantage I'm not kicking her out.
你却利用... 我不会把她赶出去的
I could have said nothing, but I told you.
我本可以什么都不说 但我告诉了你
I have to go.
我得走了
She better be gone by the next time we talk.
我下次再找你 她最好已经走了
Sir.
先生
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才来
I can have a briefing ready in five minutes.
我五分钟内就能整理好基本情况
Don't bother. I had Seth do it.
不用了 我让赛斯去做了
He doesn't have security clearance.
他没有安全许可
Well, he does now.
现在有了
Mr. President, after you.
总统先生 您先
I'll see you in my office.
在我办公室等我
Japanese sovereignty is a matter of precedent.
日本主♥权♥是最重要的
Mr. Prime Minister, my concern is escalation.
首相先生 我的忧虑越来越深了
We must bring China into line.
我们必须让中国认清局面
Show them that the U.S. and Japan maintain a strong alliance.
向中国展示 日美联盟坚不可破
Have you reached out directly to Beijing?
你直接和北♥京♥方面联♥系♥过吗
No recognition that the island belongs to Japan.
他们拒不承认该岛属于日本
Well, I'd like to speak to my team and formulate a plan.
我得和我的团队讨论一下 拟订一个计划
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister.
谢谢 首相先生
Admiral, for those catching up...
上将 给后入会的解释一下
Two Chinese destroyers entered waters
大概六小时前 两艘中国驱逐舰进入了
within three miles of Yonaguni Island here,
与那国岛附近方圆三英里的水域
approximately six hours ago.
也就是这里
See how close the island is to Taiwan.
可以看到该岛离台♥湾♥很近
This is different than the standoff over the Senkaku Islands.
这与钓♥鱼♥岛♥僵局的性质不同
It could have to do with shipping routes.
可能是为航线的事
Or the trade war. They can't pick on the big kids,
或者贸易战 柿子总是捡软的捏
so they're picking on the little one.
他们在对实力较弱的下手
Do you see that? What?
看到了吗 什么
In the alley, camera two.
小巷里 二号♥机
All posts, white male, hooded sweatshirt, duffel bag.
全体注意 白人男子 帽衫 帆布袋
Southeast side of Fair St.
法尔大街东南侧
Put down the bag.
放下包
Put down the bag and place your hands on your head.
放下包 把手放在头上
Stay right where you are.
站住别动
Mrs. Underwood?
安德伍德夫人
Will you come downstairs, please?
可以请您下楼来吗
Where's Francis?
弗兰西斯在哪
He got delayed at the White House, there was an emergency meeting.
他在白宫耽搁了 有个紧急会议
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'll explain in the safe room.
我会在安全屋做解释
The 7th Fleet is near Guam?
第七舰队在关岛附近吗
Ninety miles north.
北面90英里
We could have ships to Yonaguni in less than a week.
一周内就能派舰只去与那国岛
But even sending them in that direction
但仅仅是向那个方向行进
will be picked up by the Chinese satellites.
都会被中国卫星发现
Well, we have to stand with our allies, that can't be in question.
我们必须和盟友保持统一战线 这毋庸置疑
What if we don't send ships, just make a strong statement
如果我们不派遣舰只 而是发表声明
condemning their excursion into Japan's territorial waters.
强烈谴责中国擅入日本领海
We still have to offer the Chinese an incentive
我们得给中国足够的压力
to call back their destroyers.
让他们召回驱逐舰
Whatever overtures we make,
不论采取什么措施
I'd like to have contingency plans in place.
要做好应变计划
Already drafting them, sir.
已经在起草 先生
Cathy, open up a diplomatic channel with Beijing.
凯茜 通过外交途径联♥系♥北♥京♥方面
See if there's a concrete ask,
看看是否有具体要求
if they don't have one, let's create a list of options.
如果没有 就提供一些选择
Right away, sir.
这就去办 先生
How about coordination with the Japanese navy?
那么同日本海军进行协调配合呢
Go.
去吧
Don't engage with our navy yet.
暂时不要把我方海军牵扯进去
I want to talk directly to Prime Minister Oshiro
我要直接和御城首相对话
and express our intentions.
表达我们的意思
Former marine.
前海军陆战队员
He showed up at the outer perimeter with explosives
他出现在警戒线附近 拿着一个
in a duffel bag and strapped to his body.
装满爆♥炸♥物的包 身上也绑着炸♥药♥
Jesus.
天呐
We apprehended him. The press isn't aware.
我们逮捕了他 媒体没得到风声
Well, let's keep it that way.
很好 别走漏风声
He claimed he was responsible for sending
他宣称对寄去国会大厦的
the package of white powder to the Capitol.
装有白色粉末的邮件负责
So this time he really wanted to take me out for real.
那么这回他打算对我动真格的
Not exactly.
不能算是
His wife got an abortion last week without telling him.
他妻子上周背着他堕胎了
Oh, my god. It was me.
天呐 是针对我
Yes, you were the target.
对 您是目标
We'd like to keep you down here with us, Mrs. Underwood,
请您和我们留在楼下 安德伍德夫人
until we can confirm he was acting alone.
直到我们确定他是单独行动
I'll stay.
我留下陪你
No. You have to get back to the White House.
不 你得回白宫去
I can work from here.
我可以在家办公
Francis, I'm fine. Honestly.
弗兰西斯 我没事 真的
I'm just gonna be in here.
我就待在这儿
I want you to stick with her at all times.
你要时刻陪着她
Keep me informed of everything.
有任何事都通知我
He's almost done with his shift, sir.
他马上就下班了 先生
I can put another agent on--
我可以安排别的探员
No, I want it to be Meechum.
不 我就要密查姆
Absolutely, sir.
一定 先生
As long as necessary.
需要我待多久我就待多久
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我尽快回来
It's OK.
没事的
Don't go to California.
别去加州
Be nice to be reelected.
我还想连任呢
You're gonna win.
你会赢的
Not if I don't give the voters more face time.
如果我不在选民前露面就不会
When did you get it?
你什么时候纹的
The Army?
在军队的时候
Yeah.
是
It's grown since then.
那之后又添了些
Tell me about it.
和我说说
No.
不
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表