剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Protecting her is the same as protecting you in my mind.
在我心中保护她和保护您是一回事
Oh, come on.
喝吧
Why do you do this?
你为什么要做这个
Do what, sir?
做什么 先生
I've always been awestruck.
这一直让我感到敬畏
People who are willing to take a bullet for someone else.
竟然会有人愿意为别人挡子弹
It's how I serve my country.
这是我为国家服务的方式
Well, there's a lotta ways to serve your country.
为国家服务的方式有很多种
And this is my way.
这就是我的方式
Oh, I haven't finished with this one yet.
这瓶我还没喝完呢
It's not for you.
不是给你的
I can't drink on duty, ma'am.
我执勤的时候不能喝酒 夫人
It's not for you either.
也不是给你的
Well, come on over and join the party.
好啦 过来一起聊聊
Haven't you got sick of seeing my face yet?
你还没看腻我的脸吗
Never, ma'am.
永远不会 夫人
To Meechum,
敬密查姆
for his loyalty and service.
敬他的忠诚与服务
To Edward.
敬艾德华
I'm on my way to my lawyer's office, Remy.
我在去我律师办公室的路上 雷米
That's not where I want to be when I'd usually be in bed.
平常这时候我已经睡了 我并不想去那地方
I can't stop Frank from leaking things.
我无法阻止弗兰克泄露消息
No, but you can make sure he suffers more than us.
是啊 但你可以让他比我们更遭罪
And I say "us," Remy,
我说"我们" 雷米
because your skin is in this game now, too.
是因为现在你也脱不了干系了
Are you gonna deny?
你准备否认吗
Of course I'm gonna deny.
我当然要否认
Every step of this was legal.
这件事每个步骤都是合法的
They can't prove the links between them.
他们无法证明其中的联♥系♥
What about Lanagin?
拉尼根那边呢
He'll cooperate. It's Feng we need to worry about.
他会合作的 我们要担心的是冯
I'll find a way to get in touch with him.
我想个办法联♥系♥他
We do have one major advantage.
我们还有一项优势
The public can hate me,
公众可以恨我
but as long as Clayton West remains profitable,
但只要克雷顿-维斯特还在盈利
my stockholders won't care.
我的股东们就不会在乎
Frank doesn't have the same liberty.
弗兰克可不行
Public opinion can demolish him.
公众舆♥论♥就可以毁了他
You need to make sure that happens.
你得确保事态会这样发展
I can work with the Republicans on that.
我可以跟共和党人一起想办法
Well, we'll be under the magnifying glass too.
我们也会遭人仔细审视
This will be a witch hunt.
这会变成一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥
I'll make sure that they pick the right targets.
那我会让他们抓到该抓的人
What you need to do is go after the leadership.
你要攻击领导层
Make them hurt.
让他们受苦
They'll turn on Frank to save themselves.
他们会为了自救背叛弗兰克
Birch, Womack, Sharp.
博奇 乌麦克 夏普
Especially Jackie Sharp.
特别是杰姬·夏普
She's his chosen one.
她是他钦点的人
Remy?
雷米
I heard you.
我听着呢
I got my marching orders.
我这就行动
I'm counting on you.
就看你的了
I'll deliver.
一定不辱使命
Let's talk in the morning.
我们明早再谈
The two names I like the most
我最看好的两个人是
are Justin Gaines and Heather Dunbar.
贾斯汀·盖因斯和希瑟·邓巴
Gaines has better credentials.
盖因斯的资历更高
But he's close to the administration.
但他跟政♥府♥关系太近
I would've made him a federal judge
如果不是共和党阻挠
if the GOP hadn't blocked it.
我已经让他做联邦法官了
That's an important point.
这一点很重要
Dunbar's got grit. She's more than qualified.
邓巴很勇敢 她绝对可以胜任
And there's no baggage there.
而且没有负担
But she's more unpredictable.
但她更难以捉摸
Well, I doubt the attorney general would have put her on his list
如果司法部长认为她是个未知数
if he thought she was a wild card.
也不会把她提上名单了
Sir, I have to say,
先生 我必须说
I think this step is premature.
我认为这一步时机不到
We should hold off and see what the DOJ does on its own.
我们该缓缓 看看司法部自己采取什么行动
I don't want to do it, Bill
我不想这么做 比尔
But my fear is this.
但我的担心是
If we wait until the water goes from hot to boiling,
如果我们等着水从热升至沸腾
we seem reactionary, not proactive.
会显得我们太被动了 缺乏积极性
But proactive could also seem defensive.
但积极也可能显得防御性太强
Like the suspect that screams "I didn't do it"
就像嫌疑人在别人问之前就大喊
before anyone asks.
不是我♥干♥的
Aside from that, we simply haven't had time to prepare.
除此之外 我们根本没时间做准备
Maybe wait a couple of weeks.
也许等几礼拜
That defeats the purpose.
那就达不到目的了
Then a few days.
那就等几天
I'd like to go with Dunbar.
我要选邓巴
Sir I've made my decision.
先生 我决定了
Bill, I'd like you to convey my wishes to the attorney general.
比尔 请你将我的意思转达给司法部长
Ultimately, the decision is his.
最终还是得由他决定
We can't appear to be pressuring him.
我们不能给他施压
Of course not.
当然了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
The only thing more satisfying than
唯一比说服别人按我的意愿做事
convincing someone to do what I want,
更让我感到满足的
is failing to persuade them on purpose.
就是故意没能说服他们
It's like a "Do Not Enter" Sign,
就像"禁止进入"标志
it just begs you to walk through the door.
简直就是在求你走进去
Doyle's about halfway through our initial background check.
道尔对我们的初步背景调查已经进行过半了
Every donor,
每位捐赠人
every political event.
每次政♥治♥活动
Everything that Dunbar might be looking into.
邓巴可能调查的每件事
Good. Seth?
很好 赛斯呢
We avoid any official statement,
我们要避免做任何正式声明
follow the president's cue.
听总统的指令
In the meantime, I'd like to make some off the record calls.
同时 我想打几个非正式电♥话♥
You welcome the investigation,
透露说你乐于接受调查
it's the right step, et cetera.
这样做是对的 等等
Give folks the personal touch.
让民众了解你的个人看法
That's fine, as long as we don't come off defensive.
没问题 只要不显得我们防御性太强
I'd like to see a list of who you'd be calling.
让我看看你要给谁打电♥话♥
Some of this is gonna be on the fly,
有些人可能会很忙
it'd be great if I had a little leeway.
如果能让我自♥由♥发挥会更好
Let Seth do his thing, you'll have your hands full with Doyle.
让赛斯干♥他♥的 道尔的事就够你忙的了
I'll let you know who I've called.
我事后告诉你我都打给谁了
All right, let's get to work.
好了 工作去吧
Sir?
先生
Yes, what is it?
什么事
I understand that you need to delegate,
我知道你要委派任务
but when you contradict me in front of Seth,
但你当着赛斯的面反驳我
it compromises my authority over him.
会削弱我对他的控制
You can't micromanage, we have too much to do.
你不能事事管着他 我们要忙的事很多
Seth is still new to the team.
赛斯还是我们团队里的新人
I need to make sure that he's doing his job properly.
我要确保他在好好完成任务
Well, I think he is.
我觉得他在好好做
I am your failsafe, sir.
我是你的故障保险 先生
But I can't be that if you won't let me.
但如果你不让我这么做 我就没办法了
Are you, Doug? My failsafe?
是吗 道格 你是我的故障保险吗
Do you doubt that?
你还怀疑这点吗
We're flying full throttle into a hurricane,
我们正在全速飞向一场飓风
and you're talking office politics
你却在谈办公室政♥治♥
instead of focusing on making sure we don't get ripped apart.
而不是集中全力确保我们不会被搞垮
You're right, sir. I shouldn't have brought it up.
你说得对 先生 我不该提这事
Is she still there?
她还在那里吗
Yeah. I told her I was going for a walk.
在 我告诉她我去散个步
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表