剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
This is because of what she said about you?
是因为她那样说你吗
My main concern is that she doesn't come after you next.
我主要是担心她接下来会不会对付你
Not while you and Garrett are going through the investigation.
你和加勒特接受调查期间绝不能发生这种事
I thought you should be aware
我想来告诉你
because I know how much this bill meant to you.
因为我知道这项法案对你有多重要
All the work you've put in.
你为法案投入了那么多
That we've put in.
我们都投入过
But we'll pass Jackie's version,
但我们要通过杰姬的法案
take this baby step, and build on it.
迈出这一小步 循序渐进
I'm disappointed about the bill,
法案的事我很失望
but I have to say, I'm relieved.
但不得不说 我松了口气
How are you holding up?
你还好吧
Did you hear what Catherine did? Giving Feng asylum?
你听说凯瑟琳做了什么吗 许诺冯政♥治♥避难
Inexcusable.
不可原谅
Garrett's beside himself. He feels cornered,
加勒特气疯了 他觉得走投无路
like we have no choice but to waive the privileges now.
这下我们除了放弃保密权别无选择
But what about the medication?
药物的事呢
I know.
可不是啊
I shouldn't be sharing this.
我不该说的
We don't have to talk about it. You should go.
不说了 你该走了
I know you have a packed schedule.
我知道你日程排得很满
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
All I had to do was get her alone in a hallway.
我只是在走廊里单独找上了她
I meant with Jackie.
我是说杰姬那边
We have our priorities.
我们要分清轻重缓急
Well, I know it isn't easy to let go of something like that.
我知道做这样的放弃并不容易
Promise me something.
答应我一件事
Anything.
你说吧
I can't live in this house alone.
我不能一个人住在这房♥子里
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
You say that, but this could all backfire.
你是这么说 但这事可能事与愿违
Raymond will plead the Fifth.
雷蒙德肯定会拒不解释
If he names me, it's an admission of his own wrongdoing.
如果他提到我 便是承认有罪了
I'm more worried about Garrett.
我更担心加勒特
You've made a powerful enemy.
你制♥造♥了一个有力的对手
We're stronger than they are.
我们比他们强
And he's still the president.
可他仍然是总统
I promise you, of all of the sacrifices that you've had to make,
我向你保证 你被迫做出的一切牺牲之中
divorcing a convict will not be one of them.
绝不会包括与一名罪犯离婚
We can't waive the privileges, Garrett.
我们不能放弃保密权 加勒特
Well, we don't have a choice anymore. Feng confirmed the money.
我们没别的选择了 冯承认了那笔钱
Over the phone. Not in a formal interview.
在电♥话♥上承认的 不是当面正式承认的
Rescind the asylum. Send him back --
解除对他的庇护 送他回去
Obstruction of justice.
妨碍司法公正
Is that what Galich said?
嘉利克这么说的吗
Definitely how it would be perceived.
别人肯定会这么想
And anything we do that looks like a failure to cooperate
我们任何不配合调查的举动
amplifies that perception.
都会加重他们的猜疑
I just don't want our marriage put on display.
我只是不想公开我们的婚姻问题
Look, Dunbar'll ask if I brought up China. I didn't.
邓巴会问我是否提及过中国 我没有
So Larkin can only help to exonerate me.
拉金能证明我的清白
And if the marriage counseling ends up in the report, so be it.
如果婚姻咨♥询♥最终进入报告 也无所谓
We can survive that.
我们能渡过这个难关
But he prescribed us medication.
但他给我们开了处方药
Technically not us.
不算是我们
You took mine, Garrett.
你在吃我的药 加勒特
Larkin wrote the prescription to me knowing you would.
拉金知道你会吃才给我开的药
Wait, wait, have you mentioned it? The medication?
等等 你提过了 处方药的事
Claire?
跟克莱尔吗
I'm sorry. But she's the only person I can talk to
对不起 我只能跟她倾诉
who really understands what it's like --
只有她能理解
Oh, all the more reason we have to waive the privilege.
那我们更要放弃保密权了
If they leak this, we can't control the information.
如果他们泄露出去 就由不得我们做主了
Claire wouldn't do that.
克莱尔不会那么做的
Don't underestimate her.
不要小看她
If they were going to, don't you think they would have done it by now?
他们要是真准备这么做 现在不早做了
She dropped the sexual assault bill to reduce pressure on us.
她为了减少我们的负担 放弃了性侵法案
That may have been what she told you.
她也许是这么跟你说的
They're not going to say anything.
他们什么都不会说的
I'm begging you, Garrett.
我求你了 加勒特
Don't waive the privilege.
不要放弃保密权
The things we talked about were so intimate.
我们谈论的事太私密了
Imagine if the kids --
如果孩子们看到
I know. But Tricia --
我知道 但是特莉莎
When we ran,
我们竞选的时候
I knew every aspect of our lives would be under scrutiny.
我知道我们的生活将被人仔细审视
But I thought we could protect at least this.
但我觉得我们至少还能保护这个
What happens in here.
发生在家里的事
I'll protect us. Whatever I have to do.
我会不惜一切保护我们
You have to believe that.
你要相信我
We checked the USB dongle.
我们检查了USB软件狗
The code you're claiming infected the data center isn't there.
你声称感染了信息中心的代码不在里面
I programmed the code to self-erase as soon as it hit the server.
我设计那段代码一到达服务器便自我删除
It was gone before Lucas was in cuffs.
在卢卡斯被捕之前就不见了
You don't believe me?
你信不过我
This is one of the most sophisticated firewalls in the world.
这可是世上最复杂的防火墙之一
Even if your code did get in there, you couldn't break it down.
就算真的进去了 也破坏不了
Your wife uses AT&T.
你妻子手♥机♥的运营商就是他们公♥司♥
So does her lover.
她情人也是
What?
什么
She's over there right now. Jonathan Kemp.
她现在就在那儿 乔纳森·坎普
It's her chiropractor, right?
她的脊椎按♥摩♥师 对吗
Want to see their texts to each other?
想看看他们互发的短♥信♥吗
No.
不想
Oh, I see you already know.
看来你早就知道了
I don't blame you for not making a fuss,
我理解你不想把事情闹大
what with the kids still at home.
毕竟孩子们还在家里
But you walked my code right through that door.
但你让我的代码进了那扇门
Into 32 million people's phones.
进入了三千两百万人的手♥机♥里
And that's on you.
这都怪你
And it's on the FBI. And it is a shit-storm
联调局也罪责难逃 这会闹得很难看
that will bring the Bureau right in front of Congress.
让联调局面临国会的调查
So you tell me: How much is making that disappear worth?
所以你告诉我 平息这一切要多大代价
You have a hundred years hanging over your head.
你面临一百年的监禁
Extorting the FBI won't help you.
敲诈联调局对你没好处
Did Douglas Stamper tell you to set up Lucas Goodwin?
是道格拉斯·斯坦普让你陷害卢卡斯·古德温的吗
Counter-Terrorism Director.
反恐主管
That's a big step up from White House Liaison.
跟白宫联络官相比真是一步登天
I think you had a helping hand. Not true.
我认为你背后有推手 胡说
Keep lying. Meanwhile, here's what I want.
继续编 但以下是我的要求
One, I'm no longer your bitch.
第一 我不再是你的走狗了
Two, all of my charges are dropped.
第二 撤销对我的所有指控
Three, all of Barrett Brown's charges are dropped.
第三 撤销所有对巴利特·布朗的指控
That's up to the U.S. Attorney.
这得看联邦检察官的
Figure it out.
你去想办法
If I'm hearing you correctly,
如果我没理解错
you'd like to keep Larkin's testimony focused on the money laundering.
您是想要拉金的证词侧重在洗钱上
Which I never brought up, because I knew nothing about it.
而我从来没提过 因为我毫不知情
But your concern is other matters. Private matters.
但您担心其他的事 私人的事
Which are irrelevant to the investigation.
这些和调查无关
I can't prevent Dunbar from asking what she's gonna ask.
我不能阻止邓巴问问题
Of course not.
当然不能
The most I can do is ask Dr. Larkin
我最多只能去拜托拉金医生
how he would respond to certain questions.
跟他对下部分问题的回答
But he's a smart man. He'll understand what I'm getting at.
但他很聪明 会明白我的目的
And this approach keeps us within the law?
这路子合法吗
We're not tampering with testimony?
没有干扰证词吗
It's a fine line. But I'll stay on the right side of it.
界线很模糊 但我会确保合法
He shut me out, Frank. Just like he did with you.
他不见我 弗兰克 就像他对你一样
My undersecretary has been assigned full diplomatic authority.
我的副国务卿被委派了全权外交权
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表