剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'm losing control over my goddamn administration.
我已经无法控制我自己的政♥府♥了
You're under pressure, sir,
您承受着很大压力 先生
but you're not losing control.
但您并没有失控
You have people who are looking out for you:
有很多人在帮您
me, Linda, your wife.
我 琳达 您妻子
I might be losing control of her too.
我对她也快失去控制了
I shouldn't have said that...
我不该这么说
Of course she wants the best for me.
当然她也是为我着想
Has Claire said anything?
克莱尔说了什么吗
I know they talk.
我知道她们有聊天
Not much...
不多
just that things have been a little rocky.
只是说你们之间有点磕磕绊绊
Well, that's an understatement.
那真是说得太轻了
You have the most difficult job on earth.
您的工作是世界上最难做的
It would take a toll on any marriage.
换了谁婚姻上都会出现问题
Which is why I'm urging you
所以我劝您
to reconsider your decision on the bridge.
重新考虑一下桥的事
And I'd say that not as your vice president...
我这话不是以副总统的身份
but as your friend.
而是以你朋友的身份
Because I care about you.
因为我在乎你
All right, I'll... I'll have another look at it.
好吧 我会再看看
Thank you, Mr--
谢谢您 总...
Thank you, Garrett.
谢谢你 加勒特
Mr. Frost.
弗罗斯特先生
Morning.
早
We filed all our paperwork back in 2006.
我们2006年就提交了所有文件
We dotted all of our I's and crossed all of our T's.
事无巨细 该做得都做了
There's over 317 applications.
我们有超过317份申请
Each one requires at least a year to review.
每一份申请最少需要一年去评估
You need more researchers. It's not just personnel.
你需要多雇些调查员 不只是人事的问题
There's travel, filing, administration...
还要考虑出行 归档 行政工作
Name the figure.
你出个价吧
Twelve, thirteen million.
一千二 三百万
That requires an appropriation from Congress.
这需要国会的拨款
The vice president can make that happen.
副总统会搞定的
But first we need you to recognize the Ugaya tribe.
但首先你得认证尤干亚部落
Our policy is first come, first serve.
我们规定 要分先来后到
There are other applications which we--
还有别的申请我们
Daniel Lanagin disenrolled us.
丹尼尔·拉尼根把我们踢出部落了
We lost our right to BIA benefits.
我们失去了印第安人事务局的福利
Is this more about starting a casino?
你不单只是要开赌场吧
It's about correcting an injustice.
是为了讨回公道
I can't be getting involved in inner-tribal conflicts.
我不能牵扯到部落纠纷中
Yes, you can.
你可以
If you want that appropriation.
如果你想要那笔拨款
Two months.
两个月
Maybe less if all the ancestry holds up.
如果历史核查没问题 或许能更短
Lanagin knows.
拉尼根知道了
And what did he say?
他怎么说
He wants to meet.
他想见面
But on his turf this time.
但这次是去他的地盘
I need a way to get to Missouri
想个法子 让我能去密苏里
without attracting any attention.
又不引人注意
Womack's district's in Kansas City.
乌麦克的选区在堪萨斯城
It's not far from the casino.
离赌场不远
See if he has any events coming up.
看看他最近有什么活动
Rallies, fundraisers.
集♥会♥ 筹款之类的
How's it coming with co-sponsors for Claire's bill?
克莱尔法案的联署人找得怎么样了
Terrific. We're making great progress.
非常好 进展很大
One speech. It'll send a message to Congress that --
就一篇演讲 让国会明白
And a message to the Joint Chiefs that I'm trampling on--
也让参谋长联席会议知道我要践踏他们...
Twenty-four thousand assaults last year,
去年有两万四千起性侵事件
only 3,000 reported because--
只有三千起上报
I know the figures.
我知道是什么情况
Do you know how many suicides result from the trauma--
你知道多少人因为创伤而自杀
It's not the question of statistics.
不是数据的问题
This bill will save lives.
这部法案能挽救生命
Can we discuss this later?
能晚点再说吗
I had to schedule this meeting, Garrett.
这次会面还是我预约的呢 加勒特
It's the middle of the day, Tricia.
现在大中午的 特莉莎
You know very well...
你十分清楚
Don't make me lobby you when I go home--
别逼我回家再游说你
I'm sorry to interrupt, Mr. President.
很抱歉打扰了 总统先生
The secretary general's here.
秘♥书♥长♥到了
I got two more minutes.
再给我两分钟
It's 12:30. He was scheduled for 12:15.
现在12点30了 他约的是12点15
I'll go.
我马上走
You were supposed to tell me to stay,
你应该挽留我
but it's nice to know I'm worth at least two minutes.
但很高兴我至少还值两分钟
Hi, Tricia.
你好 特莉莎
No, please, don't worry about it.
不 没事的
Oh, that's awful.
那真是太糟了
Yes, of course.
好 当然
Let me grab his number for you.
我去找找他的电♥话♥
Right.
好
His name is Dr. Thomas Larkin,
他叫托马斯·拉金医生
at 202-251-6258.
号♥码是2022516258
And if you'd like, I can give him a call beforehand
如果你想的话 我可以提前和他联♥系♥
and let him know you'll be reaching out.
让他知道你要去找他
Okay. Well you let me know if I can be of any help.
好的 有什么我能帮忙的尽管开口
Good night, Tricia.
晚安 特莉莎
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
The idea is to take color theory
我的主旨是将色原说
and turn it on its head.
彻底颠覆
Break all the rules.
打破所有陈规
They're gorgeous.
真是精彩
Who'd you say your client is?
你说你的客户是谁来着
I didn't.
我还没说过
I was just wondering if maybe I knew them.
我只是想没准我认识他
You don't.
你不认识
Let's say he's a collector
暂且说他是个
always on the lookout for new talent.
四处发掘新人才的收藏家吧
I understand you work for Adam Galloway.
你为亚当·嘉乐威工作 对吗
Yeah...
没错
it's a way to pay the bills.
能挣些生活费
I mean, Adam's a good photographer
如果你喜欢那种风格
if you like that kind of thing.
亚当的确是个优秀的摄影师
I'm much more interested in form.
我则对形态更感兴趣
How much for all of them?
这些加起来多少钱
What?
什么
I'd like to buy them all.
我全买♥♥了
Missouri is the Show Me State for a reason.
密苏里州的"不轻信州"外号♥可不是白叫的
And we need to show the rest of America
我们正要向全国人♥民♥证明
that we can keep our leadership intact.
我们的领导层坚实可靠
It is a pleasure to look out
看见满屋宾朋
and see a room full of smiling faces.
人人喜笑颜开 我很高兴
That's not something you see every day in Washington, D.C.
这场面在华盛顿特区可不是天天都能见到
What did your editors say?
你的编辑怎么说
5,000 words.
五千字
This should be twice that.
起码应该翻倍啊
I can probably get them to eight,
我能争取到八千字
but I'm gonna need the first lady, too.
那样的话我还要采访第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Separate interviews.
单独采访
Let me talk to Mrs. Underwood.
那我和安德伍德先生商量一下
How come you're coming to me with this instead of Connor?
为什么是你而不是康纳来和我谈这事
Between you and me, he's out.
你别跟别人说 他辞职了
He got a job at SpaceX.
跳槽去太空探索技术公♥司♥了
His choice or was he pushed out?
他自愿的还是被人逼走的
People don't like working with me, Matt.
一般人不喜欢和我共事 马特
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表