剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Okay. I'm gonna show you something.
好吧 我给你看个东西
CNN tried to get a hold of this.
CNN想拿到这个
We eighty-sixed it out of respect to the family.
出于对家属的尊重 我们拒绝了
The footage?
监控录像吗
It's not easy to watch.
你看了肯定难受
I want to see it.
我想看
She tripped. Or jumped.
她要么是绊倒了 要么是跳下去的
She didn't jump.
她不是自杀
Here it is, frame by frame.
我逐帧放给你看
Now, there were two witnesses.
还有两个目击证人
One was a 70-year-old woman with macular degeneration.
一个是患眼部黄斑变性的70岁老太太
All she saw was a blur.
她什么都没看清楚
The second was the conductor of the train.
第二个就是车上的列车员
He said it looked like she fell.
他说看上去像是她摔倒了
I mean between those two and this video, that's all there is.
除了这两个证人 就是监控录像了
You can watch it a million times, but this case is closed.
想看你可以看一万遍 但是这个案子结了
We should limit the agenda to a couple of key issues:
我们得把议程限制在几个关键问题上
import tariffs on industrial manufactured goods
工业制品的进口关税
and export quotas on rare earth elements.
以及稀土元素的出口限额
They're using both as political levers.
这两个都是他们的政♥治♥筹码
I agree these are two areas where we can make meaningful progress.
我也认为在这两个问题上我们能取得进展
But I'm worried about the rise in corporate cyber attacks.
但我更担心企业网络攻击的增加
That's a rabbit hole.
扯上这个就没完了
Well, we have to address it sooner or later.
我们早晚得说这件事
It's just a matter of whether we want to address it now.
问题是我们要不要现在谈这个
The Chinese don't like surprises.
中国人不喜欢意外
All I'm proposing
我只是想说
is that we use the Joint Commission talks to bring it up gently now,
我们现在利用商贸联委会谈判委婉地提出这个问题
set the stage for the next round.
为下轮谈判做好铺垫
Look, I'm a businessman, not a diplomat.
我是个商人 不是外交官
But I'm a businessman with 35 years experience working in China.
但我是个在中国工作了35年的商人
When they come to the table, you don't get greedy.
和他们谈判 不能太贪心
You're working on a co-venture refinery project in Fujian.
你在福建有一个合资精炼厂
Which would be the first of its kind.
这也是业内首家
Open the gateway for increased investment --
放开了增加投资的渠道...
Cyber attacks threaten those co-ventures.
网络攻击对那些合作企业构成威胁
There's less a need for them
如果中方可以通过
if the Chinese can obtain new technology from corporate espionage.
商业间谍活动获取新技术 也就无需合作了
Frank, what do you think?
弗兰克 你觉得呢
I lean more toward Raymond's thinking.
我更倾向于雷蒙德的想法
If we antagonize the Chinese we could undo years of progress.
如果引起中方的反感 那多年的努力都白费了
Allow me to do this quietly, with a soft touch.
我可以低调行事 绝不会使强硬手腕
I won't antagonize them, sir.
我不会激怒他们 先生
The last thing we want to do is rock the boat.
我们最要不得的就是自找麻烦
What do you have in mind, Catherine?
你想怎么办 凯瑟琳
A suggested agenda.
建议性议程
Not a demand.
而不是作为要求
We'll keep it mid-level. I won't get anywhere near it.
这件事由中层出面 我根本不插手
Raymond?
雷蒙德
I've voiced my concerns.
我已经表明了顾虑
A very soft touch. You have my word, sir.
要格外谨慎克制 我向您保证 先生
Good.
好
Raymond? Want to grab some lunch?
雷蒙德 一起吃个午餐吧
Would love to.
乐意之极
Thanks, Frank. Welcome to the West Wing.
谢谢 弗兰克 欢迎加入白宫
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
The president is like a lone tree in an empty field.
总统就像旷野上的一棵孤树
He leans whichever way the wind is blowing.
风往哪吹 他就往哪倒
And right now Raymond Tusk blows far too strong from the west.
现在雷蒙德·塔斯克的西风吹得实在太猛
Is that a wig?
那是假发吗
No. He's been growing it out for months.
不是 他都留了好几个月了
Diane says she likes it long.
戴安说她喜欢长发
I told her she'll feel differently
我告诉她 等她看到
once she sees the first dread lock.
他留起长发辩就会改主意了
Or smells it.
或者闻到
I went to see your daughter last weekend.
我上周末去看了你女儿
How is she?
她怎么样
You want to see a picture? Okay.
想看看照片吗 好啊
Was her mother there? Yeah.
她妈妈在吗 嗯
Are they okay on money?
他们的钱够用吧
The rate at Greenwoods is going up in January.
格林伍兹的保险率费一月份要上调了
Catalina is worried she's gonna be short.
凯特琳娜担心钱不够用
I'll make sure to put more into the account.
我会多打点去她账上
We don't have to talk about her if you don't...
如果你不舒服 我们不用聊她
No, no, no. It's fine. I appreciate you going to see her.
不不 没事 我很感谢你去看她
I'm sorry, Ted.
抱歉 泰德
I thought that when you asked me to lunch it was because you want --
你邀我一起吃午餐 我以为你是想...
No, no, no. I mean, yes,
不不 没错
I want to make sure they have what they need.
我想确保她们的需求都得到满足
But, no,
但是 不
the reason I wanted to talk --
我想找你谈是为了...
Lorrie Tate.
洛莉·塔特
Lorrie's a friend of mine. What about her?
洛莉是我朋友 她怎么了
She mentioned you're interested in the whip's race.
她说你有意竞选党♥鞭♥
Oh, no.
天呐
I wish she hadn't.
真希望她没这么说
Why not?
为什么
Because it's ridiculous.
因为很荒唐啊
Is it?
是吗
I just mentioned it off-hand.
我只是随口说说
The whole Webb and Buchwalter thing is just --
韦伯和巴克沃特的竞争简直...
Complete mess.
一团糟
But I wasn't serious.
但我是开玩笑的
I think you should be serious.
我觉得你该认真想想
Do you want to do it?
你想竞选党♥鞭♥吗
I don't have the experience, Ted. And I -- I --
我没有经验啊 泰德 我还...
Yes or no?
想不想
Yes, of course.
当然想
Someday.
将来再说
But now I -- I don't have the money they do.
但现在 我没有他们那样的财力
Unless you use mine.
你用我的钱 就有了
You can't waste your money on --
你不能把你的钱浪费在...
If I funnel my PAC money
如果我找到那些还持观望态度的人
to some folks who are on the fence,
把我的政♥治♥行动委员会资金给他们一些
round up a couple dozen commitments before you announce,
在你正式宣布前 拉拢一些支持者
that would make you an instant contender.
那你立刻就是有力竞争者
Now tell me that's a waste.
你说这是浪费吗
We're talking hundreds of thousands.
这可是几十万啊
It's not a Christmas present, Jackie.
这可不是圣诞礼物 杰姬
With you as whip I have a strong ally in the leadership.
如果你是党♥鞭♥ 我就在领导层有了坚定的盟友
I stand to gain as much as you.
我的获益不比你少
Hang on one second.
稍等片刻
I don't know where the...
我不知道哪里...
How did it go? Did he buy it?
怎么样 他信了吗
Whatever bug you put in his ear burrowed deep.
不管你给他吹了什么风 吹得很到位
It was easy. The man adores you like you're his own child.
很简单 他喜欢你 对你视如己出
But you sure as hell better make me Chief Deputy.
但你可得选我做首席副党♥鞭♥
I need to win first.
我得先当选
Ted and I make two. 111 to go.
我和泰德两票 还剩111票
It's always good when the Chief Deputy knows her arithmetic.
副党♥鞭♥会数数总是好事
Fuck off. Let's start taking names.
别扯淡 我们数票吧
This one seems promising.
这个还不错
Connor Ellis. He's solid. Good experience.
康纳·埃利斯 可靠 有经验
Oh, he's the one that got Senator Jones out of that mess
是他解决了琼斯参议员
with the push polling.
推手民调的烂摊子
Yes. Kept him from the ethics committee.
是啊 免受纪律委员会的调查
Let's set up an interview.
面试一下吧
I'll find a good time in schedule.
我安排一下日程
Let's talk about the schedule.
我们说说日程的事
I think we need to be more selective with the events I do.
好好挑一下我该参加哪些活动
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表