剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Do you recall the subject of that meeting?
你还记得那次会议的主题吗
A wave of conservative attack ads.
一波共和党的攻击广♥告♥
We were being outspent.
我们没有足够财力与之抗衡
It must have been quite a shock
你一定很震惊吧
when Lanagin's tribe shifted contributions to the other party,
拉尼根转而把钱捐给了另一♥党♥派
when they hadn't given a single dime to the Republicans before that.
之前他们从没给共和党捐过钱
Well, it would have been a shock,
这的确会令我们震惊
but we didn't know where the money was coming from at the time.
但我们当时并不知道钱是哪来的
According to my source...
据我的线人说
Bob Birch.
鲍勃·博奇
My source says the estimate was 25 million.
我的线人说 当时预计有两千五百万
You said, and I quote,
引用你说的话
"With this kind of influx,
"凭空出现这么多钱
you can be sure somebody isn't playing by the rules."
肯定有人违规了"
Sounds like something I might say.
像是我说过的话
Bob has a better memory than me.
鲍勃的记性比我好
The money stopped just after
杰斐逊港大桥刚获批
the Port Jefferson Bridge was approved.
这笔钱就中断了
Is there a theory here,
你是真有想法
or are you just grasping at straws?
还是查不出头绪就瞎猜
The bridge leads to Feng.
大桥与冯有关
Feng gives me Lanagin and Tusk.
冯与拉尼根和塔斯克有关
Tusk and the president --
塔斯克和总统
Ms. Dunbar, you want to play six degrees of separation,
邓巴女士 你想玩六度分隔的话
Then how about one degree of separation?
那么一度分隔如何
Douglas Stamper, your chief of staff.
道格拉斯·斯坦普 你的幕僚长
This is him at Lanagin's casino July 14th.
这是7月14日他在拉尼根的赌场
I used these to get a warrant for flight records.
我用这些申请了搜查证 调出了飞行记录
The next day, Mr. Stamper was on a flight to Beijing.
第二天 斯坦普先生飞去北♥京♥
Why was he at the casino?
他为什么去赌场
And why was he in Beijing?
为什么去北♥京♥
I would like to speak to my client.
我想与委托人谈谈
Please.
请吧
I work hard.
我很努力
I keep things simple. I know what my priorities are.
我不拖泥带水 我知道重要的是什么
But there's this -- this person.
但是有这么个人
She's not even in my life, except on the edges,
她不在我的生活中 而是在我生活的边缘
making things blurrier.
所以界限很模糊
It doesn't tempt me to drink.
这并不让我想喝酒
It's more like she --
那感觉更像...
it's more like she feels what it was like when I was drinking.
她给我的感觉就像我喝酒时的感觉
When I couldn't get enough.
总是无法满足
No matter how many drinks I had,
不管我喝多少酒
I wanted another.
总是喝不够
I -- I don't want to be with her.
我不想和她在一起
I mean, I -- I -- I do.
我是说 我想
But
但是
it's more like she's my daughter.
她更像是我女儿
Or my mother.
或者我母亲
I don't know. This is fucked up.
我也不知道了 太乱了
Take your time.
慢慢说
I should cut her off.
我不该再跟她联♥系♥了
The way I did with booze.
就像戒酒一样
That's all. I'm done.
就这些 说完了
Thanks for sharing.
谢谢你与我们分享
We'll need some time before responding to your questions.
我们需要一些时间回答你的问题
I could wait as long as necessary.
我愿意等
It could take a while.
可能要花上一段时间
There are national security matters at stake.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
The vice president needs to consult with his advisors.
副总统需要咨♥询♥顾问
National security?
国♥家♥安♥全♥
Are you really gonna play that card, Oliver?
你真要用这招吗 奥利弗
His answers could entail classified material.
他的回答可能涉及保密信息
When can we expect a response?
我们什么时候能得到回应
I'll let you know.
我会通知你的
May we hold onto the screen cap?
我们可以拿走这些截屏照片吗
Be my guest.
请便
We'll be in touch soon, Ms. Dunbar.
我们会尽快联♥系♥你 邓巴女士
Mr. Vice President?
副总统先生
If you think you're insulated, don't.
不要认为你这就没事了
Our investigation is much bigger than Douglas Stamper.
我们调查的不止道格拉斯·斯坦普
That's enough, Ms. Dunbar.
就到这儿吧 邓巴女士
Thank you for your time, Mr. Vice President.
多谢你的配合 副总统先生
Happy to cooperate.
乐意合作
From the lion's den to a pack of wolves.
刚出虎口 又入狼窝
When you're fresh meat, kill,
如果你是滴血的肉 那就杀了别人
and throw them something fresher.
给他们更新鲜的肉
Hey, I'm Fitz.
你好 我是菲茨
Doug.
道格
Yeah, you know, uh, you can isolate,
你要知道 你可以自己硬挺着
white-knuckle this shit if you want.
独自承担这一切
Or you can ask for help.
或者你也可以向他人求助
Got a sponsor?
你有担♥保♥人吗
No. It's been 14 years. I'm good.
不用 都已经14年了 我没事
Number's on the back, if you change your mind.
电♥话♥在背面 如果你改主意的话
Thought you had a driver.
我以为你有司机
I do.
我有
I didn't want him overhearing anything.
我不希望他听到什么
You shouldn't even be near this state.
你根本就不该来这个州
I'm not really here.
我不在这儿
Long layover on my way to California.
去加州绕了点远路
I've got auditors,
稽核员
federal agents in my office,
和联邦探员都在我办公室
going through every file, every document.
查看每一份文件和档案
They're going through my god damn trash.
他们连我的垃圾都翻
Just stick to the Fifth if she subpoenas you.
如果她传唤你就坚持保持沉默
Well, how do they know to look for Stamper?
他们怎么知道去查斯坦普
To search the tapes on that exact day?
专查那天的录像
Don't jump to conclusions.
别乱下结论
You're throwing me under the bus.
你这是要牺牲我
Underwood's the roadkill. Not you.
安德伍德才是对头 你不是
They're going to fuck me.
他们要坑我
They'll find a way.
他们会找到办法
And you know that. And if that's the case,
而且你也知情 如果是那样
you and your family will be taken care of.
你和你的家人会得到妥善安置
They're already offering me a plea.
他们已经给我提供认罪条件了
You haven't even been charged yet.
你还没被起诉呢
If I cooperate.
如果我合作的话
You'll do less time,
你能少坐几年牢
but your family will have nothing.
但你的家人会一无所有
They'll still have nothing when you get out.
等你出来他们还是一无所有
You testify against Raymond,
你作证指认雷蒙德
and he'll still walk because all they'll have is your word.
他也不会有事 因为他们只有你的证词作证据
And that doesn't count for much right now.
而现在你的证词没多少可信度
You wouldn't be here if he wasn't afraid.
他要是不害怕你就不会来了
I'm not here because he's afraid.
我来不是因为他害怕了
I'm here because you are.
是因为你害怕了
And I want to make sure you don't do anything stupid.
我要确定你不会做蠢事
After repeated conversations with Beijing
在反复和北♥京♥沟通后
they remain intractable in their position.
他们坚持他们的立场
This morning I gave orders for a carrier group
我今早命令一个航母战斗群
to reposition near Okinawa.
在冲绳海域重新部署
This won't put our ships in direct confrontation
这样我们的舰只不会直接
with the Chinese vessels,
和中国♥军♥舰对峙
but it will put them within reach of airstrikes.
但又能把对方纳入航母空袭范围
I'll be informing the Chinese ambassador later today.
我今天晚些时候会知会中国大使
We'll release a statement in coordination with the Pentagon.
我们会和五角大楼联合发表声明
Sir, our stockpiles of samarium
先生 我们的钐储量
will only last another two months at most.
最多能再坚持两个月
If we go this route --
如果我们这么做
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表