剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You can pass the amendment. I'll just filibuster the main bill.
你通过修正案吧 我会阻挠主法案的通过
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
Watch me.
看我会不会
As much as I'd like to see you hold your piss for two days,
尽管我特别想看你憋两天尿的样子
we struck a deal with Hector.
但我们已经和赫克特达成协议了
The passage of the substitute amendment
替代修正案通过
constitutes passage of the main bill.
主法案就也通过
I wasn't informed of that.
这我并不知情
Pay attention to the fine print, Curtis.
要多留意小字附条款 柯蒂斯
It's far more important than the selling price.
这比协议本身重要的多
Let's go.
我们开始吧
I want an immediate call of the roll.
现在立刻点名投票
Don't let half a second pass.
一秒钟时间都不要浪费
Yes, sir.
是 先生
A quorum is present.
法定人数已经够了
The question is on the adoption of the substitute
关于采纳HR 934号♥法案的
amendment to HR 934.
替代修正案
The yeas and nays have been ordered,
赞成或是反对
and the clerk will call the roll.
书♥记♥官将开始点名投票
Mr. Abner?
艾伯纳先生
Aye.
赞成
Mr. Avendale?
艾文戴尔先生
Aye.
赞成
Mr. Brown?
布朗先生
I'd like to propose an amendment to HR 934
我想为HR 934号♥法案提出一项修正案
Mr. Haas, you are out of order. The roll call has begun.
哈斯先生 请不要破坏秩序 点名投票已经开始
The clerk will continue to call the roll.
书♥记♥官将会继续进行点名投票
Mr. Brown? Mr. Burr?
布朗先生 博尔先生
Aye.
赞成
Ms. Cantwell?
坎特维尔女士
Aye.
赞成
Mr. Cerini?
西里尼先生
Aye.
赞成
Mr. Chess?
蔡斯先生
Aye.
赞成
Ms. Cornwall?
康维尔女士
Nay.
反对
Mr. Colson?
科森先生
I'm glad you came.
我很高兴你能来
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
What'd you think?
你觉得怎么样
The music was really beautiful.
音乐非常美妙
Not what you expected?
跟你想的不一样吗
I wasn't sure what to expect.
我也不知道会是什么样
I'm Lisa.
我叫丽萨
Rachel. Sorry.
瑞秋 抱歉
No. We've got cookies and cake inside, if you...
没事 我们里面有饼干和蛋糕 如果你
I think I'm gonna...
我觉得我还是...
If you want to meet some of my friends.
如果你想见见我的一些朋友
Yeah. Okay. Yeah?
行啊 好 行吗
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
行 走吧
We should add "Miracle worker" to your resume, Frank.
该把"奇迹创造者"写进你的简历 弗兰克
Lazarus makes for a good magic act,
拉撒路的魔术倒是精彩
but life would have been a lot easier
但如果那混♥蛋♥当初没死
if the bastard hadn't died in the first place.
日子会轻松得多
The president wanted to go ballistic, but I calmed him down.
总统本来要发脾气 但我安抚住他了
I said, "Don't worry. Frank'll pull this out.
我说 别担心 弗兰克会解决问题的
Did you? I don't blame you for being two-faced, Raymond.
是吗 我不会责怪你两面派 雷蒙德
It's good politics, as long as you don't get caught at it.
这是厉害的政♥治♥手腕 但不能被人发现
Now, Frank, if you think that I --
弗兰克 如果你认为我
It's okay, Raymond. Jesus forgives you. Goodnight.
没关系 雷蒙德 主会原谅你 晚安
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Care for some wine?
想来点酒吗
No.
不用了
Step in the room.
进来点
Closer. Closer.
近一点 再近一点
State your name and the date.
说一下你的名字和日期
Wait, why? I --
等等 为什么...
State your name and the date, please.
请说一下你的名字和日期
Lucas Goodwin. February 13th.
卢卡斯·古德温 2月13日
Year.
年份
2014.
2014年
Are you currently or have you ever been a member of the --
你现在或曾经在
What -- what -- what is this?
这是干什么
Are you currently or have you ever been a member
你现在或曾经在
of any law enforcement agency?
执法机构工作过吗
I already told you I wasn't.
我已经告诉过你我没有了
Two-step verification.
两步验证
No, I'm not. And I haven't.
不 我没有 以前也没有
Are you currently or have you ever been
那你现在或曾经向执法机构
an informant for law enforcement?
提供过情报吗
No.
没有
You think you might have been followed?
你觉得自己被跟踪了吗
Anything strange the past few weeks?
过去几周发生过什么奇怪的事吗
Th-- this is -- you know what?
这个...你知道吗
This is making me feel uncomfortable --
这让我很不舒服
We're not fucking around here.
我们不是闹着玩的
If you think the FBI hasn't been tracking your posts,
如果你认为联调局没查过你的邮件
then you're naive.
那你就太天真了
You think they know who I am?
你觉得他们知道我的身份吗
No. You hid yourself well.
不知道 你隐藏得很好
What are you going to do with the Herald.
你要对《先驱报》做什么
Nothing.
不做什么
Then why did you want access?
那你为什么想要访问权限
I already had access.
我已经有访问权限了
It's how I contacted you in the first place.
我就是这样联♥系♥你的
Just needed to know if you were serious.
只是想知道你是不是来真的
That's Cashew.
那是腰果
Why did you contact me?
你为什么要联♥系♥我
Because you're desperate.
因为你走投无路了
And I'm not fond of authority.
而且我不喜欢当权者
Just today, under the leadership of Vice President Underwood,
今天 在安德伍德副总统的主持下
the Senate passed HR 934,
参议院通过了HR 934号♥法案
along with an historic entitlement reform amendment.
同时通过了一个历史性的福利改革修正案
By raising the retirement age to 68 and 65
通过将正常退休和提早退休的年龄
for normal and early retirement, respectively,
分别提高到68和65岁
we will ensure entitlements for generations to come.
我们将确保未来几代人的福利得到保障
And when the House passes that bill in a few weeks,
几周后 等众议院通过这项法案
as I fully expect it to do,
对此我完全有信心
we will put the government freeze to rest.
我们就能结束政♥府♥的开销冻结
We will continue the business of serving our country,
我们将继续为我们的国家服务
rather than paralyzing it.
而不是让国家瘫痪
The American people deserve no less.
这是美国人♥民♥应得的
We stand at the altar of democracy.
我们站在民♥主♥的圣坛上
Let us stand together.
让我们站在一起
I spoke to Jackie. You have my support in the House.
我跟杰姬谈过 我会在众议院支持你
But it hasn't passed the House yet.
但现在众议院还没通过呢
There's a long march before it arrives on the president's desk.
在交给总统前 还长路漫漫
As for me, I used to be on the edge of the frame.
至于我 我以前总在镜头边缘
Now I'm only three feet away.
现在只有三英尺远了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表