剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
他们彻底糊涂了
Especially when I made 'em hold the bag.
特别是我让他们扶住沙袋时
You tried it out?
您试过了吗
I sure as hell did.
那是当然
I'm sorry I lashed out at you, Frank.
很抱歉我那么冲你发脾气 弗兰克
No. I was disrespectful, and that was uncalled for.
不 是我失礼了 有失妥当
My temper's gotten away from me these days.
我的情绪最近总有些失控
I need to be jolted back into reality sometimes.
我有时需要被人吼一吼 清醒过来
It was a -- a kind gesture.
你是出于好意
Oh, just some good old fun.
就是消遣罢了
Tricia tells me we're having dinner later this week.
特莉莎说我们这周要一起吃晚饭
Yes. Claire tells me the same.
是的 克莱尔也这样跟我说
Well, it'll be good to get out of this place for a few hours.
能离开这里几小时也不错
It's been here since Kennedy.
这幅画从肯尼迪时期就挂在这里了
It was painted the same year he was born.
是他出生那年画的
It depicts, I think, a World War I parade.
描绘的好像是一战的庆祝游♥行♥
Oh, I should know every painting.
每一幅画我都该了解一下
Well, you seem to know quite a lot, at least about this one.
您似乎懂不少呢 至少了解这幅
Oh, I try to soak it all in while I can.
我想趁现在有机会 好好研究一下
All the history.
所有的历史
Presidents who obsess over history
痴迷于历史的总统
obsess about their place in it,
痴迷于他们在历史中的地位
instead of forging it.
而不是如何创造历史
Who said that?
谁说的
I did. Just now.
我 就在刚才
Ah, the White House. All day long it's buzzing,
白宫 一整天都熙熙攘攘
and at this hour it's so desolate.
这个时候却又如此冷清
The presidency is a great and precious thing.
做总统是件伟大而珍贵的事情
Loneliness is the price.
而代价就是孤独
Let's assume
做个假设
in one of these chairs, staring at this wall,
如果杜鲁门总统就是坐在这其中一张椅子上
is where Truman decided to drop the bomb.
盯着墙 决定投放核弹
And see if we feel anything.
看看我们会不会有什么感觉
Nothing. You?
没感觉 你呢
No.
没有
Sorry, it's a mess.
抱歉 这儿很乱
You don't have to clean up for me.
不用为我收拾
Yes, I do.
当然要
Wouldn't want you seeing these.
我不想你看到这个
I wore 'em last night.
我昨晚穿着这个
You like these or you want the ones I'm wearing now?
你喜欢这个 还是我现在这身
How long you been working in the casino?
你在赌场工作多久了
Too long.
很久了
Bet you've seen a lot.
那你一定见多识广
Oh, yeah. I've seen everything.
当然 我什么都见过
I should get going. Got an early meeting.
我得走了 要开早会
Okay.
好
Do you want me to stay?
你想我留下来吗
I wasn't planning on sleeping here.
我没想在这儿过夜
So, uh, another one-night stand then, huh?
又是一次一♥夜♥情♥吗
Is that okay?
有问题吗
Not really my thing.
不是我的风格
Come on. You must play the field.
得了吧 你肯定是老手了
No, I don't.
不 我不是
But you are such a flirt.
但你很会调情啊
I flirt, yes.
我的确会调情
But I only sleep with someone if I'm into them.
但我只跟喜欢的人上♥床♥
And I prefer to stick around.
而且我喜欢留下过夜
Remy Danton, serial monogamist.
雷米·丹顿 专情男子
This a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
I'm sorry. I didn't, uh... sorry.
抱歉 我不是...抱歉
This doesn't happen again unless it's leading somewhere.
如果你不是认真的 就不会有下一次了
I'm upfront about what I want, in all things.
我对自己想要的东西都很直接
Not just politics.
不仅仅是在政♥治♥上
Three or four times a year they fly in about a dozen Chinese guys.
每年三四次 会有十几个有钱的中国人飞过来
Money to burn.
专门来烧钱
They got a whole floor of the casino reserved just for them.
他们把赌场一整层预留给他们
Word is they throw away millions.
据说能输掉几百万
Well, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
这说明不了什么
The Chinese love to gamble. Especially the rich ones.
中国人都爱赌博 特别是富人
Yeah, in Vegas.
没错 他们会去维加斯
This is Missouri. It's a much longer flight.
这是密苏里 远多了
I want to find out --
我想要知道
I want to find out
我想要知道
where these planes are coming from.
这些人是从哪飞过来的
Who do we know in the FAA?
我们认识联邦航♥空♥管理局的人吗
I don't know anyone. But Doyle does. I already got him on it.
我不认识 但道尔认识 我让他去打探了
I'll text you when I hear back from Doyle.
有消息就通知你
I gotta go.
我得走了
You leaving?
要走了吗
Yeah. Thanks for last night.
是的 谢谢让我度过美好的一晚
I had fun. No, you didn't.
我很开心 不 才没有
You were thinking of somebody else.
你在想着别人
I got that one after ten years.
这是我十年戒酒纪念章
Hope it brings you some luck.
希望能给你带来好运
Elaine Brooks will be sponsoring
法案由艾琳·布鲁克斯发起
and the First Lady has approved the early draft.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥已经认同了初稿
Jackie, take a look at the board.
杰姬 看看那板子
Get a sense of who might cosponsor, besides yourself.
除了你 想想还有谁能做联署人
Absolutely. I'm sure we can lock down a lot of heavyweights.
当然 我们肯定能拉来不少重量级人物
Lorrie and I will get right on it.
洛莉和我会处理这事
We should talk about a media plan.
我们该想想媒体计划
It's premature for that. Don't we want to get this out,
现在还太早了 难道不该宣传吗
start building support as soon as possible?
尽早开始博取支持
Events, interviews? I want what's most effective.
做活动和采访 我只想看到最佳成效
A media blitz is the wrong way to go.
媒体大肆宣扬不好
You want a single long lead
应该始终只用一个引子
that coincides with the introduction of the bill. Something classy.
与法案出♥台♥同步 要有档次
But you want broad support, to hit A blanket strategy will
但要广泛支持才能... 大肆宣传
galvanize as many detractors as supporters.
能博取支持 但也可能招致批评
Not if the message is framed in such way--
如果我们把理念包装得当...
We want a key demographic to get on board, and then--
我们得先获取目标群体的认同 然后...
Let me finish, please. Then we let it percolate.
请让我说完 然后慢慢积累
I suggest Matt Bai, The New York Times Magazine.
我建议找《纽约时代杂♥志♥》的马特·贝
I like that idea. I like it very much.
我喜欢这想法 非常喜欢
So do I. Can you speak to Matt?
我也是 你能和马特联♥系♥吗
No promises. Just test the waters.
先别定下来 接触一下看看情况
I'm happy to do that.
我愿意去找他谈
I've got a good relationship with Matt. I'll call him.
我和马特关系不错 我给他打个电♥话♥
Great. Seth, you keep me posted,
很好 赛斯 有进展随时通知我
and let's all get together later this week.
这周晚些时候再碰个头
Thanks, Jackie.
多谢了 杰姬
I want you to read the bill and write me a summary.
你读一下法案 给我写份摘要
Do not under any circumstances share it with anyone until we've spoken.
我们谈过之前 绝不要跟任何人透露一个字
You don't want to go over the board first, at least --
你不先过一遍议员名单吗
No. Not yet.
不 不急
Anything on the abortion?
关于堕胎查到了什么
Nothing. It all checks out.
一无所获 全都核实了
One hundred percent? I turned over every stone.
完全确定吗 我方方面面都查了
Mrs. Underwood was telling the truth. We need something.
安德伍德夫人说的是实话 我们需要猛料
This is taking too long.
时间拖得太久了
The Underwoods are careful.
安德伍德夫妇都很小心
If they have skeletons, they're buried deep.
如果真有丑闻 肯定藏得非常深
Not a question of "If."
这不是"如果"的问题
Somebody like Frank is gonna have skeletons.
弗兰克这样的人肯定有丑闻
Then I'll find them.
那我会挖出来的
If you don't deliver, that means I don't deliver.
你这边一无所获 我就没法向上面交代
And I always deliver.
那不是我的风格
You gave me an assignment with high expectations.
你给了我这个任务 而且期望我做好
I will meet them. But it's not gonna happen overnight.
我不会让你失望的 但也别指望一蹴而就
So don't fuck with me.
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表