剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
这是次考验
To see how far they can push us before we break.
看我们被逼到什么境地会投降
Do not play their game. End the talks.
别让他们得逞 中止谈判
We can't overreact here.
我们不能反应过度
Well, they walked away from the Joint Commission.
他们中止了商贸联委会的谈判
We can walk away from the Summit.
我们也可以中止峰会
The economic fallout would be catastrophic. The market would--
经济损失难以估量 市场会
Or we can just kowtow and submit to the new reigning superpower.
要么向这个新兴超级大国卑躬屈膝也行
Don't be hyperbolic, Frank.
别夸大其词 弗兰克
Well, we are dealing with one quarter of the world's population.
我们可是在跟全球四分之一的人口打交道
Mr. President, you would be making a disastrous mistake.
总统先生 这会酿成大错的
Where are your allegiances, Raymond?
你到底效忠谁 雷蒙德
With Xander Feng or to the United --?
是冯山德还是美国
Don't you dare question me about --
你怎么敢质疑我的
All right. Silence.
行了 安静
There were two mistakes. Both of them mine.
我犯了两个错误
The first was allowing you, Raymond,
第一个错误是允许你 雷蒙德
to enlist your business partner for these talks.
让你的商业伙伴参与谈判
I was simply trying to --
我只是想
And the second was enlisting you, Frank.
而第二个错误就是让你去 弗兰克
Instead of clarity,
不但没把话说清楚
we got miscommunication. That's poor diplomacy.
还造成误解 外交表现糟糕
Mr. President, listen --
总统先生 听我说
Oh, no. I've listened. To both of you.
不 你们的话我都听过了
And all I've heard is accusations.
但只听到了互相谴责
Now if neither of you will take responsibility, I will.
如果你们谁都不愿负责 那我来
We're pulling out.
我们撤出
That's not because you suggested it, Frank.
并非是听从你的意见 弗兰克
It's because you've made such a mess of these negotiations
而是因为你协商失败
that I have no other choice than a show of strength.
让我不得不表现出强硬态度
You've both disappointed me greatly.
你们两个都让我很失望
Mr. President --
总统先生
The President has left the call.
总统已离线
Raymond, are you still there?
雷蒙德 你还在吗
That's the first time he's ever hung up on me
这是他二十年来第一次
in 20 years.
挂我电♥话♥
Oh. I feel for you.
为你难过
Goodbye, Frank.
再见 弗兰克
And the butchery begins.
现在 杀戮开始
It's all the way down this row and the next seven rows over.
从这排起 到后面七排全是
Now you wanted to see inside one, right?
你想进去看看 是吧
Yeah, that would be great.
是 那就太好了
Go ahead.
进去吧
There's not much to it, actually.
其实没什么好看的
Just a lot of hard drives and wires.
就是一堆硬盘和电线
So in terms of back-up, if the power goes down,
说到文件备份 如果突然停电
some natural disaster hits,
比如碰上自然灾害
like a storm, or an earthquake, what exactly --?
龙♥卷♥风♥或地震之类的 要怎么
On the ground. Freeze!
趴在地上 不许动
No, no, I right now.
不 我 立刻趴下
On the ground! On the ground now! I said on the fucking ground.
趴下 立刻趴下 我说了趴下
Why don't you ride back to D.C. with me?
跟我同车回特区吧
We need to discuss something.
我们有事要谈
What's up?
怎么了
We'll talk about it in the car.
我们车里谈
Today, we break earth on the Overland Campaign Visitors Center.
今天 我们在陆路战役游客中心破土动工
So that generations to come
这样我们的后代
will fully absorb the importance of this hallowed ground,
能深刻体会这片圣地的重要意义
the wilderness where the campaign commenced.
铭记这片战役打响的荒野
Augustus. Would you do the honor?
奥古斯都 请你来好吗
And now a moment of silence and prayer for the dead.
请为逝者默哀祈祷
Thank you.
谢谢各位
And God bless the United States of America.
天佑美国
I just heard.
刚收到消息
We got Lucas Goodwin.
我们抓到卢卡斯·古德温了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表