剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
it's not just the testimony.
你不光要举证
We'll need you to do a media avail after.
稍后你还得面对媒体
Photo ops, a statement.
拍照片 做声明
Ok. You won't be alone.
好的 你不是一个人
I'll be standing right next to you.
我会一直支持你
And so will I.
还有我
Ok.
好的
Do you think we're doing the right thing?
你觉得这样做对吗
Hauling her in front of the cameras?
把她拉到镜头前
We have to trust her when she says she wants to.
她说她想这样做 我们得相信她
But it's very important
但重要的是
that the White House backs us up on this, not just you.
不仅是你 白宫也支持我们
I'm not sure if Garrett will get involved publicly.
我不确定加勒特会不会公开表示支持
Well, can you talk to him?
你能和他谈谈吗
We haven't been doing much talking about anything lately.
我们最近没怎么交谈
Things haven't gotten any better?
情况还没好转吗
We haven't said a word to each other in almost a week.
我们差不多一个礼拜没说过话了
I've been there, it's awful.
我也经历过 真可怕
With Frank?
和弗兰克吗
Sure.
当然
What did you do?
你们是怎么做的
We saw someone.
我们找了一个人
You mean a therapist?
你是指心理咨♥询♥师吗
Weren't you worried about exposure?
不担心被曝光吗
He was a minister.
他是个牧师
He wasn't exactly a therapist.
严格说 他不是心理咨♥询♥师
It was more like a spiritual guidance, type thing.
更像是精神指引那种的
The only difference was that he had a degree.
唯一的区别是他有学位
I could put you in touch.
我可以帮你联♥系♥
It's too risky.
太冒险了
Just a suggestion.
只是个建议而已
Let me know if you change your mind.
你要是改变主意就告诉我
Thanks.
谢谢
In the meantime, can you try to talk to Garrett?
那么你能试着和加勒特谈谈吗
We really need his support with this.
我们非常需要他的支持
I will.
我会的
Yes?
什么事
Show him in, please.
请带他进来
Remy.
雷米
So formal.
这么正式
Would you have a seat?
请坐吧
Shouldn't keep your interns so late.
你不该让实习生工作到这么晚
You and I might not have lives, but they do.
我们也许没有个人生活 但他们有
When there's work to be done, we work. They know that.
有工作没做完就要继续做 这他们懂
Why am I here at 10 at night?
为什么晚上10点叫我过来
Where is the GOP getting their money?
共和党的钱从哪来的
That is a $25 million question, isn't it?
你是问那两千五百万吧
You must have an idea.
你一定知道
What makes you think that?
你为什么会那么认为
Because you know things.
因为你无所不知
That's why Glendon Hill made you partner.
所以格兰顿-希尔升你做合伙人
Most of our clients are Democrats.
我们大部分客户都是民♥主♥党人
I'm just as much in the dark as you are.
我和你一样毫不知情
I'm losing in my district, Remy.
我要失去我的选区了 雷米
And I wish I could help you.
真希望我能帮你
Even if I pull off a win, it doesn't matter.
就算我赢得选举 也无所谓了
The GOP takes the House,
共和党占据众议院多数席位
I lose my spot in the leadership,
我会被踢出领导层
this office, everything I've worked for.
失去职务 失去我为之努力的一切
I feel for you.
我替你难过
But you want information I don't have.
但你想要的是我不知道的信息
Are you upset
我们上次的见面
about the last time we saw each other?
让你不高兴了吗
Not at all.
完全没有
I made myself clear.
我说的很清楚
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
No work, no politics.
不谈工作 不谈政♥治♥
We can talk about whatever you want.
你想谈什么都可以
I've never... been with anyone for more than six months.
我跟人约会 从未超过六个月
When I was in the army I was always on the move and, um...
我在军队的时候 总是四处奔波
Since I've been in Congress,
进入国会之后
I just haven't had time.
又实在没有时间
I wasn't asking to marry you.
我不是要你嫁给我
Just to be more than company for a night.
只是想比一♥夜♥情♥更认真一些
Do you still want that?
你依然那么想吗
I'm here, aren't I?
我来了 不是吗
There would have to be clear boundaries.
那我们必须划定一个界限
Whatever we have privately
我们私底下的事
couldn't affect our professional relationship.
不能影响我们的公事关系
Then we shouldn't be having this conversation in your office.
那我们就不该在你的办公室谈这些
I'm glad we had this meeting.
很高兴我们能把话说开
If you'd like to have another, just call me.
如果你还想见我 给我打电♥话♥
We can leave the secretaries out of it.
我们可以省掉秘书这一关
I'll review this and have Linda get in touch.
我会再看看 让琳达联♥系♥你们
Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生 谢谢 先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好 总统先生
Hi, Frank.
你好 弗兰克
I left my bourbon at home,
我把波本威士忌放在家里了
but you have time for some coffee?
但您有时间喝个咖啡吗
I'm fine, you go ahead.
我不用 你自便
I wanted to talk to you about the Port Jefferson Bridge.
我想跟您谈谈杰斐逊港大桥
Linda told me you two spoke.
琳达说你们俩谈过了
Have you reconsidered?
您重新考虑过吗
It's not the right time, Frank.
现在时机不对 弗兰克
We'll find some other project
等到紧张局势过去后
to showcase our program once tensions subside.
我们再找别的项目展示我们的计划
During the campaign,
在竞选中
you repeatedly promised to address critical infrastructure.
您反复承诺会重视重要的基建
We're well into your second year.
我们已经进入了您任期的第二个年头
This project is ready to go,
这个项目已经蓄势待发
you don't want to have to start from square one.
您也不想再重头搞一个吧
I'm thinking midterms.
我在考虑中期选举的事
We have to project consistency.
我们得表现出一致性
Except people don't vote for consistency,
但人们不会为了一致性投票
they vote for concrete progress.
他们只为确实的进展投票
Linda mentioned that you seemed obsessed with this bridge.
琳达说你似乎对这座桥很执迷
I'm beginning to think she was right.
我现在觉得她说对了
The backstabbing, vomit-inducing bitch.
那个背后捅刀的恶心婊♥子♥
Is she right, Frank?
她说对了吗 弗兰克
Tell me why this bridge is so important to you.
跟我说说你为什么这么在乎这座桥
I wanted to insulate you from this--
我不想把您卷进来
From what?
什么意思
You asked me to back channel with the Chinese
您让我与中国人私下接触
and I have continued to do so.
我就继续那么做了
No, I told you to stop back channeling
不 我让你停止跟中国人私下接触
and you did anyway?
而你还是那么做了吗
Without informing me, Frank--
还不告诉我 弗兰克
I needed to distance you.
我得拉开您的距离
There are issues that a president cannot be aware of.
有些事是不能让总统知道的
What issues--
什么事
But, what I can tell you...
但我能告诉您的是
...is that the building of this bridge
大桥的建设
directly affects our ability to combat the Republicans
可以直接影响我们在中期选举中
in the midterms.
与共和党的对抗
Have the Chinese--
中国人是不是...
Mr. President, you are asking questions
总统先生 您正在问
you do not want the answers to.
您不想知道答案的问题
All right, how much danger are we in, Frank?
我们的风险有多大 弗兰克
None if we end this conversation right now.
如果我们现在就结束谈话 就没有风险
Sometimes I feel like
有时候我觉得
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表