剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't want to take the chance that he would--
我不想冒险让他...
I know.
我知道
These people.
这些人
I always knew they were ruthless, but...
我一向知道他们很无情 但是
We're caged up in here like animals.
我们像动物一样关在这里
They're painting me as some sort of...
他们把我刻画成了那种...
And your family...
还有你的家人
It's inhuman.
太残忍♥了
They're fucking inhuman.
他们太他妈残忍♥了
Getting worked up isn't going to change anything.
生气也不能改变局面
Let me.
我来
Hello?
你好
Hey, Frank.
弗兰克
I'm fine.
可以了
Thanks for dropping by.
谢谢你来看我
How you holdin' up?
你还好吗
I been better.
凑合吧
Ain't never seen you without a suit before.
从没见过你不♥穿♥西装的样子
We didn't want to draw too much attention.
我们不想太招人注意
Well, this is it, my castle.
就是这样 我的城♥堡♥
Ain't as big as yours, but it'll do the job.
不如你的大 但也够用了
Are you a blues fan?
你喜欢蓝调吗
"Dark Was the Night." Gets me every time.
《漆黑的夜晚》 每次听都让我陶醉
Man, you shoulda told me that years ago.
伙计 你早该告诉我
I can jam, talking about some blues all day long.
我会即兴演奏 聊起蓝调能聊一整天
Check this out. Original 78.
看看这张 78年原版
You want something?
要喝点什么吗
Water? Iced tea?
水 还是冰茶
I'd like some iced tea, thank you.
我想要冰茶 谢谢
How's your son?
你儿子怎么样了
They set the bail at 60 grand.
他们要六万保释金
Jesus.
天哪
How's your wife doing?
你妻子怎么样了
Oh, Claire's got a suit of armor three inches thick.
克莱尔有一副三英寸厚的铠甲
We'll get through all this garbage.
这些难关我们会撑过去的
Somebody's tryin' to take you out?
有人想毁了你吗
Appears that way.
看来是的
Whoever it is,
无论是谁
they done stepped on the wrong motherfuckin' rattlesnake.
他们踩到不该踩的响尾蛇了
That's why I'm here, Freddy.
所以我来这里了 弗莱迪
I have to distance myself from you.
我得远离你
I need to make sure you're not going to play up
我要确保你不会到处宣扬
what good friends we've been.
我们是多好的朋友
That you've been to my office,
说你去过我的办公室
that you've cooked dinner at my home,
还曾在我家做晚餐
or that the president was there.
而且总统也出席了那次晚餐
We can't drag him into anything.
我们不能连累了他
And I won't be coming in for ribs anymore.
我再也不会来吃肋排了
With all that's going on,
现在出了这么多事
we can't add fuel to the fire.
我们不能再火上浇油了
You couldn't if you wanted to.
你就是想来吃也吃不到了
I'm selling it.
我要卖♥♥掉了
Selling the Joint?
卖♥♥掉餐馆吗
That's right.
没错
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
The franchise thing, with the sauce.
酱汁的特许经营权什么的
My business partner's pullin' out.
我的生意伙伴要解约了
Say them white folks down in Silver Spring don't wanna
说他们银泉的白人不喜欢去
go to no place run by thugs.
恶棍开的餐馆
Why do you have to sell yours?
那你为什么非得卖♥♥掉你的店
Darnell's bail.
达奈尔的保释金
Doesn't that guy have to give you a hundred grand, regardless?
那家伙不是无论如何都得给你十万美金吗
I ain't getting shit.
我屁都拿不到
There's a morality clause in the contract.
合同里有一条道德条款
But he's gonna pay me 45 thou for the storefront.
但他打算花四万五买♥♥我的门面
That with what little I got saved, I can pay that bond.
再加上我存的一点钱 就可以付保释金了
You can't sell Freddy's.
你不能把餐馆卖♥♥掉
He's already drawing up the papers.
他已经在起草合同了
Let me help you with the money.
我来帮你解决钱的问题
Nah, Frank.
不用 弗兰克
We'll make it a loan.
就当做是借贷
You can pay me back.
你可以以后再还我
Not gonna happen.
不行
Don't be prideful.
别要强
Frank. Please, let me help.
弗兰克 拜托 让我帮你吧
I ain't takin' your guilt money.
你这是内疚 我不会要的
When I was bangin',
过去在道上的时候
we used to clear 60 Gs a month.
我们一个月能赚六万美金
I seen guys shot down execution-style.
我见过同伴被人残忍♥枪杀
I didn't give a shit.
但我一点也不关心
Then I got caught.
之后我被捕了
Darnell was born my first year in.
坐牢的第一年里达奈尔出生了
Never saw him once, not even a picture.
我一次也没见过他 连照片都没有
I can't take back the bad I done.
我不能收回我所犯的罪恶
All I can do is to make my own way,
我所能做的就是一如既往
like I've been doing. You understand?
自己想办法活下去 你明白吗
Ain't pride, Frank.
不是要强 弗兰克
If you change your mind, you let me know.
如果你改变心意了 就告诉我
You was a good customer, that's it.
你是一个好顾客 仅此而已
You ain't gotta pretend to be my friend.
你不必假装是我的朋友
You take care of yourself, Freddy.
多多保重 弗莱迪
You too, Frank.
你也是 弗兰克
Do you think I'm a hypocrite?
你觉得我是一个伪君子吗
Well, you should.
那就对了
I wouldn't disagree with you.
我不会否认
The road to power is paved with hypocrisy...
通向权利的道路由虚伪
...and casualties.
和牺牲铺就
Never regret.
永远不要后悔
This way.
这边请
Have a seat, Adam.
请坐 亚当
You left your phone at home, as you were asked?
你按要求的那样 把电♥话♥留在家里了吗
Yeah.
是的
And what did you tell your fiancée exactly?
你是怎么跟你未婚妻说的
That I'd be gone for a while.
就说我要离开一阵子
She doesn't know where.
她不知道我要去哪
And what will she say if someone checks in on her?
如果有人找到她 她会说什么
What is this?
这是干什么
What will she say?
她会说什么
Francis.
弗兰西斯
We need to work together now.
我们现在得协调合作
I tried. You lied to me.
我试过 但你骗了我
And I explained to you why that was necessary.
而我也解释了为什么要那么做
You didn't follow my instructions.
可你不听我的命令
Do you know who Remy Danton is?
你们知道雷米·丹顿是谁吗
He approached you?
他找过你吗
Inez's father is a human rights activist in Bogotá.
伊奈兹的父亲是波哥大的一位人♥权♥运动家
The government has charged him with treason
政♥府♥说他勾结叛乱分子
for working with the rebels.
控告他叛国
They're going for the death penalty,
他们要判他死刑
and Danton said they have the judge in their pocket.
丹顿说他们可以操纵法官
You should have come to us.
你应该来找我们
I said I would.
我跟他说了
Danton said you couldn't do anything.
丹顿说你什么也做不了
He's wrong.
他错了
I wasn't gonna take any chances.
我不能冒险
Has he done what the government's claiming?
她父亲如政♥府♥所称那样犯罪了吗
No. They're made-up charges.
没有 都是些无中生有的指控
He's a journalist
他只是一个记者
I can get the charges dropped.
我可以撤销指控
Why should I trust you?
我凭什么相信你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表