剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
He's worried about his marriage counseling,
他是在担心他的婚姻咨♥询♥
as he should be.
他也该担心
If you're worried about your marriage counseling,
如果您是在担心您的婚姻咨♥询♥
you shouldn't be.
您不必担心
Imagine the fallout if the public were to find out that --
如果被外界知道 会造成多大影响
A needle in a haystack,
那是大海里的一根针
and not a needle that Dunbar is looking for.
还不是邓巴要找的那根
She's interviewed half of Congress.
她已经会见了一半的国会议员
That woman's after blood.
这女人是要见血
But not for gossip.
而不是八卦
And even if she does raise an eyebrow,
就算她真的起疑了
you were visiting a sick friend, weren't you?
您只是去探望一位生病的朋友 不是吗
Yeah, ostensibly.
是的 表面上是这样
Well, she couldn't possibly find any fault with that.
这她没什么可说的
I'd like Galich in here.
叫嘉利克过来
I'll let you two talk privately.
那我就不打扰了
When are you seeing Dunbar?
你什么时候去见邓巴
Tomorrow, so you have some time.
明天 这样您也有时间准备
Well, I'll speak to Bill and get back to you.
我会跟比尔谈谈 回头找你
He'll advise you against it, which is his job.
他会建议您不要这么做 这是他职责所在
But I would just encourage you to think politics and not legalese.
但我会强烈建议您想想政♥治♥而不是法律
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Congresswoman?
议员女士
Why should I vote for you?
我为什么要投票给你
It's -- it's okay, Mark.
没事 马克
Goodnight.
晚安
You look tired.
你看起来很疲惫
Long day on the campaign trail?
忙了一天竞选吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
You never told me about Havemeyer's daughter.
你没跟我说过哈维梅耶女儿的事
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道
The whole world knows.
全世界都知道
But not that you visited her.
但不知道你常去探望她
That you leaked it.
而且是你泄露出去的
You came all the way to California to ask me about that?
你大老远跑来加州就是为了问我这些
I came to California to find out about that.
我是到了加州才知道的
I offered to buy Havemeyer's house,
我提出买♥♥下哈维梅耶的房♥子
but he told me for nothing.
但他就那么告诉我了
You were right.
你说得对
It has been a long day on the trail.
我确实忙了一天竞选
It's still a close race.
现在还不相上下
But not if the voters know how you became whip.
要是选民知道你是怎么当上党♥鞭♥就不会了
Are you honestly threatening me?
你这是在威胁我吗
Set up a meeting with Frank.
安排和弗兰克的会面
I don't care what you talk about,
我不在乎你怎么说
long as you're alone and the meeting is on the books.
只要是你单独一人 会面也有记录就行
Then you're gonna sit down with Dunbar.
然后你去和邓巴谈
I've already done my interview.
她已经问完我了
Tell her Frank grilled you on your testimony.
告诉她 是弗兰克逼你那么说的
Perjure myself?
作伪证吗
Save your seat.
保住你的位子
You know what? Tell everyone.
你说出去吧
Think how that'd play out.
想想那会有什么后果
I don't care.
我不在乎
You'd really toss yourself off a cliff for Frank?
你真要为了弗兰克毁了自己吗
I have zero allegiance for Frank Underwood.
我不效忠于弗兰克·安德伍德
I won't be manipulated by him.
我不会受他操纵
And I sure as fuck won't be manipulated by you.
我更不会被你操纵
I'm not bluffing.
我不是虚张声势
Then I was right.
那我就是对的
About what?
关于什么
How little I meant.
你根本不在乎我
That has nothing to do with this.
那跟这个没关系
It has everything to do with this.
当然有关系
I should feel disgusted, but I don't.
我应该觉得恶心 但我没有
Just supremely disappointed.
只是特别失望
We got the call 10 minutes ago.
我们十分钟前接到电♥话♥
Direct from the White House counsel.
直接从白宫顾问那里打来的
The President's turning over everything?
总统要上交一切吗
From the day he took office.
从他就职那天开始
And we're sure this includes the visits to his friend?
肯定会包括他去拜访那位朋友吗
It has to. It was full security detail.
当然 安保人员全部出动
Phenomenal.
老天啊
We have something we can work with.
我们有下手的地方了
Now, as for my logs...
关于我的记录...
They're clean.
没有问题
You'd bet your life on that?
你拿生命打包票吗
I would.
是的
Me, too, sir.
我也是 先生
We've been through 'em twice, backward and forward.
我们已经检查了两次 反复检查
My statement?
我的声明呢
In your inbox.
在你的收件箱里
I looked it over. Seth did a nice job.
我看过了 塞斯干得很漂亮
We need to go wide with this the moment the interview's over,
会面一结束我们就要把消息发布出去
so that we beat Dunbar to the punch
这样邓巴如果打算发布♥什♥么消息
in case she decides to release something.
我们可以先发制人
I'll be at my computer,
我会守在电脑前
ready to press "Send" the moment I hear from Doug.
一收到道格的消息就按下"发送"键
Have either of you slept?
你们俩睡过觉吗
We're awake. Fully operational.
我们很清醒 全速运转
You take a shower and put on a fresh suit.
你去洗个澡 换件衣服
Yes, sir. I'll see you over there.
是 先生 我们在那边见
You have at least three hours.
你有至少三小时
Take a nap. You can use my office.
打个盹吧 去我办公室睡
General McGinnis was in the courtroom when you testified.
你作证的时候麦金尼斯将军就在法庭里
Yes.
是的
Had you seen him in person --
你私下见过他吗
I mean, since he assaulted you?
在他侵犯你之后
No.
没有
So what was that like?
那是什么感觉
Not fun.
不愉快
Not fun how?
怎么个不愉快
It was hard. Really hard.
很难受 真的很难受
Look, Megan,
听着 梅根
I -- I agreed to change the focus of my piece to focus on you,
我同意把文章的焦点转移到你身上
and, you know, I know this has gotta be hard.
我也知道这肯定很难
I need you to help me out a little bit.
但你得帮帮我
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm not very good at this. I'm nervous.
我不是很擅长这个 我很紧张
You seemed fine when you called into Mrs. Underwood's interview.
你打电♥话♥去安德伍德夫人的访谈时挺好的
She was there with me on the phone.
她在电♥话♥那头跟我在一起
Your nerves.
你的紧张情绪
I know that's been an issue since the assault.
我知道自你被侵犯后 这一直是个问题
The defense brought up
那种防御心理
what they called emotional and mental instability.
引起了情绪与精神的不稳定
That's what always happens.
总是那样
The person who was attacked gets attacked all over again.
被攻击的人会再次被攻击
How did that make you feel?
你有什么感觉
It made me angry.
让我觉得愤怒
The lawyer kept coming after me about my panic attacks,
律师一直问我恐慌症的事
my antidepressants.
和我的抗抑郁药
But I just kept staring at McGinnis.
但我只是紧紧盯着麦金尼斯
I wanted him to see I could take it.
我想让他知道我能承受
That I was strong.
我很坚强
I wanted to make him look away first.
我想让他先转过脸去
And did he?
他有吗
Yes. When I said he did more than violate my body.
是的 当我说到他不只是侵犯了我的身体
He betrayed his country.
还背叛了自己的国家
He robbed it of a good Marine.
毁了海军陆战队的声誉
Let's talk about the Sexual Assault Bill
我们谈谈国会正在谈论的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表