剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I would've stuck by you after that article came to light.
我会在那篇文章曝光后坚定支持你
In fact, if you'd been our secretary of state instead of Durant,
老实说 如果国务卿是你而不是杜兰特
I don't think we'd be in the mess we are with China.
我们和中国的关系或许就不会这么差了
But the truth is, I wouldn't have
但事实是 如果换了我
nominated you for secretary of state in the first place.
我也不会提名你做国务卿
I would have nominated you for secretary of treasury.
我会提名你做财政部长
Because your expertise in economics is
因为你在经济领域的专业知识
even better than your grasp on foreign affairs.
比你的外交知识强得多
No, if I were president, you'd be secretary of treasury.
如果我是总统 你就会做财政部长
If you were president.
如果你是总统...
That's right.
没错
You can't do this.
你不能这样
What happened?
怎么回事
Was it Frank?
是弗兰克捣的鬼吗
Linda, listen to me --
琳达 听我说
I understand.
我明白
Thanks.
谢谢你
The deal is off.
交易取消了
Did she say why?
她说原因了吗
No. Other than he changed his mind.
没有 只说他改主意了
But it must be Frank.
但肯定是因为弗兰克
Then we go back to the original plan.
我们还是按原计划来
That's right. You plead the Fifth just like you did before.
没错 和以前一样拒不解释
This is political theater.
这就是出政♥治♥闹剧
We get past it and focus on the Jesus Christ.
我们可以蒙混过关然后关注 天呐
What is it?
怎么了
Remy Danton is volunteering to testify to Dunbar, right now.
雷米·丹顿自愿去邓巴那里作证 就是现在
He volunteered? He wasn't subpoenaed?
他自愿的 不是被传唤的吗
Looks that way.
看起来是的
He's gonna sell me out.
他要出♥卖♥♥♥我
That would open him up to prosecution.
那样的话他也会遭到起诉
Unless he's being protected.
除非他受到了保护
Where's Danton?
丹顿在哪
I'll call his assistant.
我给他助理打电♥话♥
Did you or did you not facilitate foreign money
你是否促成外资
being funneled into political action committees?
流入政♥治♥行动委员会
On the advice of my counsel,
根据我律师的意见
I reserve my right to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
我保留行使第五修正案的权利
Xander Feng claims you not only facilitated,
冯山德声称你不仅是促成了此事
you orchestrated the scheme.
更是最初的策划者
Now what is your response to that testimony?
你如何回应这项证词
On the advice of my counsel, I reserve my right to --
根据我律师的意见 我保留我的权利
You can reserve your right all day long, Mr. Tusk.
你今天可以一直保留你的权利 塔斯克先生
But when you appear in front of a grand jury,
但等你面对陪审团时
as I'm sure the Justice Department intends,
我确信司法部门一定会起诉你
your silence will be your downfall.
你的沉默将使你垮台
Does the congressman have a question?
议员有问题要问吗
You can hide from us all you want, sir.
你可以躲着我们 先生
You cannot hide from a jury of your peers.
却躲不过与你平起平坐的陪审团
Mr. Chairman. That's it. I'm done.
主席先生 就这样吧 我说完了
I relinquish the remainder of my time.
我放弃我剩余的时间
The chair recognizes the congresswoman from Tennessee.
下面交给田纳西州女议员
You have 12 minutes, ma'am.
12分钟 女士
Mr. Tusk, our nation is currently embroiled in a trade war with China.
塔斯克先生 我们卷入了与中国的贸易战中
It has gutted our economy.
这严重挫伤了我国经济
It has placed our navy in harm's way.
使我们的海军处于险境
The president who put us there has He knew.
而使我们陷入这困境的总统 他知道
Excuse me?
你说什么
My client reserves the --
我的委托人保留
He knew. Isn't that what you're all wondering?
他知道 你们不就是想知道这个吗
Quiet, please.
请安静
Knew what, exactly?
知道什么 确切一些
There was a mechanism by which a great many contributions
有一套机制 它在过去10年里
were made over the last 10 years.
贡献了大量的捐助款
The legality of this mechanism is something
我仍然认为
that I continue to believe is within the boundaries of the law.
这套机制并不触犯法律
But as for the mechanism itself, Mr. Feng is correct.
但至于该机制本身 冯山德先生说得对
I orchestrated it. I facilitated it.
是我策划的 是我促成的
And the president knew about it.
总统是知道的
Danton just canceled.
丹顿刚刚取消了
Screw Danton. We've got Tusk.
去他的吧 我们有塔斯克
Get me the attorney general.
接通司法部长
That won't be necessary, Mr. Tusk.
没有这个必要 塔斯克先生
If you'll come with us.
请和我们走一趟
That's a shame.
真可惜
Handcuffs were another item on my bucket list.
手铐也是我遗愿清单中的一项呢
Right this way, sir. You have the right to remain silent.
这边走 先生 你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
你所说的一切将用来作为控告你的证据
We'll want a bond. For his cooperation in the hearing.
我们谈谈条件吧 他在听证会上很配合
I'll talk bonds if you'll talk a plea.
认罪了再谈条件
Response to the testimony has been swift and vocal.
人们对证词的反应又快又强烈
Protesters have been gathering in front of
抗♥议♥者从昨天起
the White House since yesterday,
便聚集在白宫前
demanding President Walker's resignation.
要求沃克总统下台
And an online petition has already accumulated
一份网上请♥愿♥书在过去24小时里
over 200,000 signatures in the past 24 hours.
已经获得二十多万人签名
The list of lawmakers publicly condemning the president
两院公开谴责总统的人数
has grown on both sides of the aisle.
越来越多
And this afternoon the Chinese ambassador
今天下午 中国大使
also condemned the Walker administration,
也谴责了沃克政♥府♥
saying China would not negotiate with a president
指责其瞒着北♥京♥与腐♥败♥商人做交易
who dealt with corrupt businessmen behind Beijing's back.
他说中国不会与这样的总统进行谈判
This at a time when warships from both countries --
如今 两国的军舰
Meanwhile the president and first lady
与此同时 总统与第♥一♥夫♥人♥
remain bunkered at Camp David and have offered no public response
仍在戴维营闭门不出 尚未对华盛顿
to the most recent developments in Washington.
最新的进展发表公开回应
I'm here with Ayla Sayyad of the Wall Street Telegraph.
我们请到了《华尔街电讯报》的艾拉·萨伊德
And Ayla, I have to begin by saying that sources
艾拉 我必须先说
on the Hill are telling me
据国会知情人士透露
that the Judiciary Committee may bypass debate all together.
司法委员会可能完全跳过辩论
Uh, no one on the committee has gone on record about that.
不 委员会还没有人正式发表这样的声明
But do you think these rumors would be circulating
但如果不是委员会十分倾向于
if there weren't some sort of strong preference
建议众议院启动弹劾程序
to recommend the Articles of Impeachment to the House?
也不会有这种传言了吧
I think it's safe to assume there is strong support.
我认为几乎可以肯定弹劾很受支持
Every poll I've seen shows
我看到的每份民调都显示
an overwhelming majority of Americans want this to move forward.
很大一部分美国人希望更进一步
I don't think politicians are going to ignore that.
我觉得政客们不会无视这一点
I've talked to a number of my colleagues already.
我已经和我的一些同事聊过了
There's support on my side of the aisle.
民♥主♥党这边有些支持者
Well, how many do you have? Five at this point, including me.
你有多少 现在包括我在内有五个
That would put us at 60. We'd still need seven more.
那就一共有60个了 还需要七个
You've seen the overnight polls.
你也看了昨晚的民调了
He's dipped down into the single digits.
他的支持率都降到个位数了
Are you willing to make a public statement with us?
你想和我们一起发表公开声明吗
I think the country could use
我觉得事到如今
a little bipartisanship right now, don't you?
两党合作一下也不是坏事吧
Do you think they're bluffing?
你觉得他们在虚张声势吗
That it's some sort of stunt to sway the undecideds in the Senate?
为了动摇参议院那些仍在犹豫的人而耍的花招
Michael Kern is bitter and small-minded, sir,
迈克尔·科恩小气又记仇 先生
but he wouldn't appear publicly with Mendoza
但如果他们没获得足够的支持
if they didn't have the numbers.
他不会和门多萨一同公开表态
Well, I imagine we're worse off in the House than we were before.
可以想象众议院的情况比之前更糟了
In fact, I had a very productive conversation with Jackie Sharp.
其实我本来和杰姬·夏普聊得还挺有成效
She agreed to stop the attack
她同意停止攻击
if we give her our support for majority leader after the midterms.
只要我们在中期选举后支持她做多数党领袖
But once Raymond gave his testimony,
但雷蒙德一提供他的证词
she called to say the deal was off.
她就打电♥话♥说交易取消
Raymond really has set us back.
雷蒙德真的给了我们很大打击
I can't fathom why he lied.
我真想不通他为什么要撒谎
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表