剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Everything I wanted to say.
那些我一度想说的
That I've been wanting to say.
我一直想说的都说出来了
Seth told me that Matt was very impressed.
赛斯告诉我马特很满意
I want to do more.
我还想做更多
More interviews?
做更多采访
Articles. TV.
报刊采访 上电视
Whatever it takes.
不论什么都可以
I want to help.
我想帮忙
That's great, Megan.
这很好 梅根
Thank you for making me do this.
谢谢你给我这个机会
It was a big step for me.
这对我来说是迈了一大步
You have a plane to catch.
你还要赶飞机
I can stay longer, if you need me to do another.
如果你需要我做别的采访 我可以留下
Why don't you head back to Chicago,
不如你先回芝加哥
and as soon as we put a plan together
等我们制定好计划
we can give you a buzz?
再给你打电♥话♥
Can I get a glass of water?
我能喝杯水吗
Tap is fine, or you want bottled --
自来水 还是瓶装的
I can get it.
我自己来
We've got Ms. Hennessey's car ready, ma'am.
汉纳希女士的车准备好了 夫人
Edward?
艾德华
Did she seem all right
你去机场接她时
when you picked her up from the airport?
她看起来还好吗
How do you mean?
您的意思是
I don't know. Normal.
我不确定 正常吗
Yes. I'd say so.
是的 可以这么说
She's very up and down.
她情绪起伏很大
Very skittish and manic.
反复无常 容易激动
I guess she did seem nervous.
她确实有点紧张
We didn't talk much.
我们没怎么交流
I'll get her.
我去看看她
I'll be outside.
我在外面等
Megan?
梅根
I've got it.
我自己来
Really.
真的
I'm okay.
我没事
The car is ready whenever you are.
车在外面等着了
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你
Have a safe flight. I'll be in touch.
一路顺风 保持联♥系♥
I just had a very productive interview with Ms. Dunbar.
我与邓巴女士的谈话卓有成效
Send out the press release.
发新闻稿
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You okay, ma'am?
您还好吗 夫人
Oh, I'm fine. I just dropped...
我没事 我只是打碎了
Please, let me.
请让我来
Oh, uh, it's fine. I'm fine.
没关系 我可以的
No, I've got it. You're barefoot.
不 我来 您光着脚
Edward, you don't have to. Really.
艾德华 真的 没事的
Oh, no. What happened?
天啊 怎么了
Damn it.
该死
Let me get some bandages.
我去找绷带
You don't have to.
不用了
No, I want to. Stay here.
我坚持 别动
The coverage has been mostly positive so far.
目前的报导都是正面的
Dunbar's office?
邓巴那边呢
All they've said is they look forward to reviewing the logs.
他们只说很期待对记录的审核
Any heat on Doug?
有人提到道格吗
Some.
有一些
I'm getting a lot of requests for comments.
很多人要求我发表评论
I acted on my own.
那是我的个人行动
And I will fully cooperate with the Justice Department.
我会全力配合司法部
We can put that out?
可以这么对外说吗
Sir?
先生
It might generate more interest.
这或许会吸引更多注意
On me. Not the vice president.
注意我 而不是副总统
I can handle whatever comes my way.
无论什么情况我都能应付好
Put it out.
就这么说
I'll print you out the most recent clips, too, sir.
我去把最新的剪报都打出来 先生
Should I find a way to tip off Dunbar?
要想办法向邓巴透露风声吗
Let nature take its course.
还是顺其自然吧
We got a hold of Remy.
我们刚找到雷米
He just got back to town.
他刚回来了
Where is he?
他在哪
I've arranged everything with your detail.
我跟你的安保队都安排好了
You've done good work, Doug.
你做得很好 道格
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
There. That's much better.
好了 这样好多了
Thanks, ma'am.
谢谢 夫人
I'm gonna get going.
我得走了
I'm sorry I'm a little drunk.
抱歉我有点喝醉了
It's your house. You do whatever you want.
这里是您家 您可以随心所欲
You should have a glass of wine.
你也该喝一杯酒
I appreciate that, ma'am, but --
谢谢 夫人 但是...
You're off your shift, right?
你已经下班了 对吗
I am. That's true.
是的 没错
Then I won't take no for an answer.
那就不许说不喝
Uh, you shouldn't waste any of your good stuff on me.
您不该把好东西浪费在我身上
I don't really know anything about wine.
我其实根本不懂品酒
Then how about bourbon?
那喝点波本威士忌怎么样
I bet you like a little of that.
你肯定想喝一点
I definitely don't mind a bourbon from time to time.
我当然不介意能喝点波本威士忌
Then bourbon it is.
那就喝波本威士忌
You're a tough man to track down these days.
你现在很难找啊
You got the watch.
你拿到手表了
"To improve is to change."
变则善
"To perfect is to change often."
常变则至善
What sort of change are you looking for?
那你想要什么样的变化呢
Whichever leaves me options.
让我有选择余地的变化
Trouble at Glendon Hill?
在格兰顿-希尔遇到麻烦了
Paid leave till the investigation is over.
带薪休假 直到调查结束
Well, at least you're being paid.
至少是带薪的
First step in terminating my partnership.
这是终止我合伙人身份的第一步
You know how things go.
这种事你也懂
No matter what happens,
无论发生什么
there's a stain I can't wash out.
这都是我洗不掉的污点
So you're looking for career opportunities.
那么你在寻找就业机会喽
I'm not offering myself to you wholesale.
我并不是要把自己整个卖♥♥给你
I keep fighting you, but I can fight you less.
我会继续跟你斗 但是力度会小一点
And by "less" you mean...
你说"小一点"的意思是...
Enough to hurt, but not finish you.
让你痛 但不会让你完蛋
And in return I have a future beyond Glendon Hill,
作为回报 我在格兰顿-希尔之外也有前途
whatever that might look like.
不管是什么样的前途
So you offer neutrality,
那么你是要保持中立
but you'll go with the victor.
但最终会追随胜利者
I figure let the best man win.
我想看着更厉害的人获胜
And if you go down,
如果你失败了
it won't be because of me.
不会是因为我
That's worth something.
这已经挺够意思了
Where is this coming from?
你这是为什么
Insurance. That's all.
保险 没别的
Does it have anything to do with Jackie?
这跟杰姬有关吗
That's over.
已经结束了
I know you've got Birch in your pocket.
我知道你已经收服了博奇
Womack's not an option. We're too close.
你不会选择乌麦克 我们太亲密了
But Jacqueline...
但是杰奎琳
This is about my future, pure and simple.
这单纯是关于我的前途
She's not a part of it.
跟她没关系
Keep the watch, as a token of good faith.
留着这块表吧 就当做诚意的象征
He might deny it, but he's protecting her.
他虽然否认 但他在保护她
What he doesn't realize is
他没有意识到的是
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表