剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
restructuring the reporting process,
整改汇报流程
insulating courts martial from abuse of power.
杜绝军事法庭的滥用职权现象
It's still not enough.
但还是不够
Civilian jurisdiction is not gonna happen.
我们不会进行民事审判的
We're all aware that's what the Congresswoman would prefer,
我们都清楚这是议员女士所希望的
but we won't allow our cha--
但我们不会允许我们...
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
It's my fault. The meeting got pushed up.
是我的错 会面提前了
I meant to email you. I'm very sorry.
我本想给你发邮件的 非常抱歉
That's fine. Please, sit.
没关系 请坐
We didn't know you'd be attending, Mrs. Walker.
我们不知道您也会来 沃克夫人
I'm sorry for interrupting.
抱歉打断你们了
Continue.
请继续
As I was saying,
正如我刚刚所说
putting sexual assault cases entirely in the hands of civilian courts
将性侵案件的审判权完全交给民事法庭
fundamentally erodes the military's ability to self-discipline.
从根本上侵蚀了军队自我约束的能力
What about civilian oversight instead of civilian courts?
那要是实施民事监管 而不是民事法庭呢
That's a slippery slope.
任何让步 都会一发不可收拾
There were those who said the same about racial integration.
对于种族融合 也曾有人说过类似的话
Integration didn't change the core operational nature of the --
融合没有改变核心的运作本质...
But it did prove that the military could shape its own evolution.
但的确证明了军方可以实现自我改革
Absolutely. But in this case,
那是没错 但就这个问题
civilian oversight is not the answer.
民事监管不是解决办法
My husband is a civilian who oversees the military.
我丈夫没有军衔 但他监管军方
Are you suggesting that
你难道想说
civilians can offer no guidance in matters like this?
民众在这种问题上无从提供指导吗
Forgive me, Mrs. Walker. I didn't mean to suggest that at all.
抱歉 沃克夫人 我完全不是那个意思
Then maybe you should listen to the civilian sitting across from you.
那或许你该听听你对面的民众是怎么想的
Yes, ma'am.
当然 夫人
This is from your own sexual assault prevention literature.
这是你们出版的性侵防范读物
And in it, it says in some cases
上面写道 有些情况下
it may be advisable to submit than to resist.
更应该屈从 而不是抵抗
I think it's quite clear that there's still room for improvement.
所以我想 这方面显然还有可以改进的地方
Did you know about Xander Feng?
你知道冯山德吗
.
在新闻上看到才知道的
He's been charged with corruption twice.
他曾两次被指控腐♥败♥
Both times the charges were dropped.
两次指控都撤销了
Do you know what happens in China if you're convicted?
你知道在中国获罪后会怎样吗
I'm guessing it's not good. You die.
我猜不会有好事 判死刑
There you go.
我说对了
这人如果再上"过场法庭"
away from lethal injection,
就必死无疑
who's filthy rich and clearly corrupt.
而且他富可敌国 腐♥败♥昭然若揭
And this is who the Chinese send?
中方就派这样的人来吗
You're asking the wrong guy.
你问错人了
Stop dodging.
别再躲躲闪闪了
I passed a note in class. That's all.
我不过是传了个话 仅此而已
We placed our faith in you, Frank.
我们信任你 弗兰克
We still have the rest of the day and all of tomorrow, Mr. President.
我们还有今明两天时间 总统先生
I need this bridge.
我需要这座桥
Otherwise, we have to stall my infrastructure program.
否则我的基建项目就得叫停
No foreign investment, no deficit reduction.
没有外国投资 没法削减赤字
And the Chinese know this.
中方知道这一点
They're using it for leverage.
他们就是拿这个做筹码
Yeah, but for what?
但是为了什么呢
Well, that I'm not sure of.
我也不清楚
Then why did we send you to Spotsylvania, Frank?
那我们派你去斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚干什么 弗兰克
You're supposed to have answers to these questions.
这些问题你该心里有数的
Mr. President, I spoke to Mr. Feng an hour ago.
总统先生 我一小时前和冯先生联♥系♥过
What'd he say?
他怎么说
Here comes the bullet.
子弹来了
He claims that Frank hasn't been delivering his messages properly.
他说弗兰克没表达清楚他的意思
I have conveyed his requests word for word.
我已经逐字复述了他的要求
He says you've been doing the opposite.
他说 你一直在唱反调
Whose responsible for the back-channeling here, me or Raymond?
究竟是谁在负责私下沟通 我还是雷蒙德
You are, Frank.
你 弗兰克
I'm simply here to facilitate, not negotiate.
我只是来帮忙的 不是来谈判的
And yet you continue to have private conversations with
可你还继续私下联♥系♥
Beijing's supposed emissary.
北♥京♥所谓的密使
Listen, Frank --
听着 弗兰克
Are you prepared to trust Mr. Feng's word over mine, Raymond?
你要信任冯先生 而不是我吗 雷蒙德
No one is doubting your word, Frank.
没人♥质♥疑你的话 弗兰克
Well, if Feng is truly representing his government's interest,
如果冯真的是为了他政♥府♥的利益
then why is he telling Raymond one thing and telling me another?
为什么他在我这儿一套 雷蒙德那儿一套
How do you explain the bridge falling through?
那大桥项目取消是怎么回事
Well, he personally profits from a free-floating currency,
自♥由♥浮动汇率能让他受益
just as anyone would who's in business with him,
和他合作的人都是如此
such as yourself, Raymond.
就比如你 雷蒙德
The refinery and the bridge are two completely different issues.
精炼厂和大桥是两码事
Let's keep our focus, here.
我们先说桥的事
I want the bridge back on the table, end of story.
必须重谈建桥的事 没得商量
Catherine? It'll be the first item I bring up in the morning.
凯瑟琳 我明早第一个提这件事
Frank, stay put for now. But don't contact Feng.
弗兰克 先按兵不动 别联♥系♥冯
And that goes for you, too, Raymond.
你也是 雷蒙德
I don't want any more back-channeling until the bridge is revived.
建桥的事谈妥之前不许你们再私下会面
And, Catherine, you communicate directly with me.
凯瑟琳 有什么事直接和我说
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
All right. We're done here.
那就先说到这里了
The first drops of blood have been spilt.
第一滴血溅了出来
Bullet grazed my cheek, but I haven't fallen.
子弹擦过我的脸颊 但我没有倒下
Doug, find me a way to meet Feng.
道格 想个办法让我见到冯
We need to discuss something first.
有件事我们得先谈谈
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just got off the phone with a guy named Seth Grayson.
我刚跟一个叫赛斯·格雷森的人通了电♥话♥
I've spoken with my husband.
我和我丈夫聊过了
Doug told me. Thank you for fitting me in today.
道格说了 感谢你能见我
Is that it? August '86.
是这个吧 86年8月
And why should we trust you?
我们凭什么相信你
There was evidence that Connor didn't make disappear.
有些证据康纳没能抹去
I could've taken this to Us Weekly
我本可以把这个拿给《美国周刊》
and bought a new house.
报酬够我买♥♥新房♥了
Instead, I brought it to you.
可我把它带来给您
And why didn't you apply when I was interviewing candidates?
我当时面试的时候你为什么没申请
There's no point. Willa doesn't like me.
申请了也没用 薇拉不喜欢我
I intimidate her.
她怕我
That journal is my version of a resume.
这日记就是我的简历
Or extortion.
或是勒索信
I'm not extorting you, Mrs. Underwood.
我没想勒索您 安德伍德夫人
I'm just highlighting the difference
我只是想强调
between a good choice and the right choice.
好的决定和正确决定的差别
And tell me, how would we handle the repercussions
那你说解雇刚聘用三个月的媒体主管
of firing our comm director three months after we hire him.
所带来的影响我们要怎么应对
You don't fire him.
您不用解雇他
You tell him that you're bringing me on board to help with the workload.
您告诉他雇用我是为了减轻工作量
He stays on with you. I cover your husband.
他还负责您 我负责您丈夫
Connor will hate working with me.
康纳不会喜欢和我合作的
I'll arrange a job offer elsewhere in a few months.
过几个月我再找人来挖他墙角
By the time it comes in, he'll want to move on.
到那时 他会愿意接受的
Connor knows. What's to prevent him from going public?
康纳也知道 如何保证他不会公开
I can handle Connor Ellis.
我能搞定康纳·埃利斯
You just have to take me on my word on that. I –
您只能相信我 我...
Here's what I know.
我只知道
It is far easier for you to destroy me than the other way around.
您要弄垮我比我扳倒您容易得多
I have to speak to my husband.
我得和我丈夫谈谈
Of course.
没问题
I didn't make any copies.
我没有复印
You have the only one.
您手上的是唯一的一份
Uh, Johnny Walker Black, neat.
纯尊尼获加黑牌
Where is it? It's in my pocket.
东西在哪 我口袋里
Come on.
给我吧
Something up? No. We're good to go.
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表