剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
But still it would've been a "no". Yes.
但还是该拒绝的 没错
I admire your convictions, Donald.
我佩服你的信念 唐纳德
You're a rare breed nowadays.
如今像你这样的人凤毛麟角了
It didn't sound that way when you were comparing us to the Tea Party.
你拿我们跟茶党比的时候 可不是这么说的
I was being unfair.
我不该那么说
You're not a reactionary. You're a progressive.
你不是反♥动♥派 是进步分子
I see where this is going.
我明白你的意思
How do you mean?
什么意思
When you've been in the wasteland as long as I have,
我坐了这么久冷板凳
you become immune to flattery.
对奉承已经有免疫力了
I know you think I'm fundamentally deceptive,
我知道你认为我是个本性虚伪的人
but I am capable of a genuine compliment.
但我也能真诚地赞美别人
Then I will take it as one, but it won't soften my resolve.
那我就谢谢你了 但这不会动摇我的决心
If it did, you wouldn't deserve the compliment in the first place.
当然 否则你就配不上这赞美了
If you vote ':no,' I won't hold it against you.
如果你们投了反对票 我也不会指责你们
We're all in this together through the midterms.
我们是一条阵线的 中期选举也是
But if you stick with me,
但如果你们跟我走
we can show both the Republicans and the American people
我们就让共和党和美国人♥民♥知道
that we are capable of more than stagnation.
我们不是就会闹僵
And that's worth something, even it if hurts.
这是很重要的 就算会有些痛苦
Who can I count on?
你们谁跟我走
Copy that.
收到
The fact that there is still a door between us, I take as a bad sign.
我们之间还隔着道门 我猜不是好兆头
One tested negative, one inconclusive, sir.
一份样本检测呈阴性 一份不确定 先生
That means we have to take the samples to the lab.
所以我们必须把样本带回实验室
So, how much longer?
那还要多久
Another three or four hours.
还需要三四个小时吧
We have an important vote going to the floor.
我们有一项重要投票要举♥行♥
I have to be talking to my people.
我必须跟我的人谈谈
The vote is delayed, sir.
投票已经延期了 先生
We're evacuating this side of the Capital.
我们正在疏散国会大厦这一侧
So no vote?
不投票了吗
Not until we get the all-clear.
在我们确认没问题之前不会投票了
Good things happen to good people.
好人有好报
Another thing, sir.
还有一件事 先生
All cell phone service, Wi-Fi, land lines --
所有的手♥机♥服务 无线网 座机
We'll be blocking them, in case there's a legitimate security threat.
我们都会封锁 以防潜在安全威胁
I need to be able to call my wife.
我得跟我妻子保持联♥系♥
I apologize, sir. We can have someone notify her.
抱歉 先生 我们可以找人通知她
No. It needs to be me.
不 必须是我才行
She gets very anxious if she doesn't recognize the voice.
如果是陌生的声音 会让她非常紧张
Congressman, I have strict instructions not to allo—
议员先生 我被严令禁止...
Figure it out. Unless you want me to get the White House involved.
想办法解决 除非你想让我把白宫扯进来
I'll find a way, sir.
我会想办法的 先生
There are advantages to being Vice President.
当副总统还是有好处的
Ma'am? We'll have to ask you to remain up here for a little while.
夫人 我们得要求您暂时留在这里
Is it the quarantine?
是因为隔离吗
The Capitol is being evacuated.
国会大厦正在疏散
We expect everything to be fine.
应该不会有问题
It's just standard procedure.
只是标准程序
Uh, you won't be able to get through. Communication is being jammed.
打不通的 通讯中断了
You mean I can't even speak to Francis?
我没法跟弗兰西斯通话吗
Not until the all-clear.
确认安全之前不行
How long?
要多久
Four hours is the estimate right now.
现在估计要四小时
We're supposed to tape it in 25 minutes.
25分钟后就要录影了
Nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes.
是的
I'll go talk to Emma.
我去找艾玛谈谈
You know, I'm fine. Thank you.
没事了 谢谢你
Em.
艾玛
So we might have a problem.
我们可能有点问题
It's all over the news.
新闻里都报道了
It could be a while.
可能还要一阵子
Can we get audio from the Vice President?
我们能通过音频采访副总统吗
Communications are being jammed until the evacuation is over.
在疏散结束之前通讯都是中断的
Have you spoken to Ashleigh?
你跟阿什利谈过了吗
She thinks we should get a sat truck down here. Wait and go live.
她觉得我们该弄辆转播车来 回头直播
I can't guarantee when that will be.
我没法保证什么时候能恢复
The Vice President is quarantined in the Capitol, and we have an exclusive.
副总统被隔离在国会大厦 我们有独家新闻
The network will broadcast whenever the hell we tell them to.
不管我们何时开工 电视台都会转播的
They're holding off until you get here.
他们会等你到达
You should do the interview solo.
你应该独自做采访
I'd rather wait.
我想等你
Who knows whether we'll win the vote?
谁知道我们能不能赢得投票
If we lose, I don't want my face on national television.
如果我们输了 我可不想上全国电视台
This could be a silver lining.
这或许也是好事
I don't know, Francis.
我不知道 弗兰西斯
I'm sure you'll be terrific.
你肯定会很棒的
Let me run it past Connor.
我跟康纳商量一下吧
Okay. Thank you. We're done.
好的 谢谢 我们说完了
Sir, we were able to get Mrs. Blythe.
先生 我们接通了布莱斯太太
Oh, Donald...
唐纳德
Marjory?
玛乔莉
Hello? Yes, it's me, sweetheart.
喂 对 是我 亲爱的
It's hard to hear you.
听不清你说话
We're still stuck inside the office.
我们还被困在办公室里
What office?
什么办公室
At the Capitol. It --it's going to be a l—a little while longer.
在国会大厦 还得要一阵子
But why are you there? It's Sunday.
但你为什么去那里 今天是星期天啊
No, it -- it's Friday, sweetheart.
不 今天是星期五 亲爱的
Donald? I'm here.
唐纳德 我在呢
Uh, who is this man with me?
跟我在一起的男人是谁
Uh, he's a police officer.
他是一位警♥察♥
They're using walkie-talkies so we can speak.
他们用对讲机让我们通话
Who am I talking to?
我在跟谁说话
It's your husband, ma'am.
是您丈夫 夫人
I'm not married.
我没结婚
It -- It's me. It's Donald.
是我 是唐纳德
Turn it off. I don't know that man.
关上 我不认识那个人
Marjory...
玛乔莉
She went into the other room, sir.
她去另一个房♥间了 先生
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
If you could stay with her, please...
能麻烦你陪着她吗
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Drink?
喝一杯吗
Sure. Why not?
好啊
For all we know it could be midnight before he's out.
他可能要到午夜才有空
And then he still needs to manage the vote.
然后他还要主持投票
We're fine if it's two a.m.
凌晨两点我们也没问题
When everyone's asleep?
大家都睡着的时候播吗
People would stay up for this.
人们会为这个熬夜的
The whole point was prime time.
关键就是想在黄金时段播
Then we do it tomorrow.
那我们明天再进行
We've already set aside half a day for this.
我们已经为这个推掉半天的日程了
The Vice President can't rearrange his entire schedule for an interview.
副总统不会为一个访谈重新安排一整天的日程
I don't see any other options.
眼下也没有其他的选择
I spoke to Francis over the radio.
我和弗兰西斯用对讲谈过了
We think I should do it alone.
我们认为我应该单独接受采访
Just you?
只有您一人
Mrs. Underwood and Ashleigh, one-on-one.
安德伍德夫人和阿什利 一对一
Maybe we can broadcast his voice
也许我们可以转播他的录音
Francis doesn't want the entire interview to be about the quarantine.
弗兰西斯不希望访谈完全是关于隔离的
Neither do I. That's just spectacle.
我也一样 那只是个小插曲
The quarantine is news. We have a unique opportunity --
隔离是新闻 这是难得的机会
Fine. We're done.
那好 我们取消吧
What? Cancel the interview. No reschedule.
什么 取消访谈 不重新安排
Come on, Connor.
别这样 康纳
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表