剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
But we've said that he's a friend.
但我们说过他是位朋友了
There's nothing wrong with me visiting him, being at a party.
我去拜访他 参加聚会没什么问题
There is if this photo is on the front page of the Daily.
等这照片上了《日报》的头版就有问题了
Politics and business are intertwined in China,
在中国 政♥治♥和生意是纠缠不清的
as I'm sure you know.
想必你知道这一点
It's not uncommon to partner
为了确保中♥央♥政♥府♥的许可
with someone who can ensure Beijing's approval.
结交有门路的合作伙伴很正常
So you needed his political influence.
就是说你需要他的政♥治♥影响力
All this is moot. Our venture fell through.
费尽心机 我们的合作还是泡汤了
Right after the Port Jefferson Bridge was approved.
就在杰斐逊港大桥获批之后
I had nothing to do with that project.
我和那项工程没有任何关系
Neither did Feng, to my knowledge.
据我所知 冯也没有
No, but Wu Bin Yang did.
是没有 但是吴彬阳投了资
He's Feng's biggest rival in Beijing.
他是冯在北♥京♥的主要竞争对手
It looks like I shouldn't be schooling you on Chinese politics.
看来我没资格给你上中国政♥治♥课了
You know far more than I.
你比我了解的多啊
You used the word "Intertwined."
你用了"纠缠不清"这个词
That's the sense I'm getting from all of this.
这正是我对整件事的感受
The samarium subsidy, the Chinese refinery, the bridge,
核能补贴 中国精炼厂 大桥工程
your friendship with the President...
以及你和总统的关系
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Who sent me?
什么派我来
When you're as rich as I am,
财富积累到我这种程度
you're always a target.
就总得提防明枪暗箭
Nobody sent me.
我自己找来的
You're here...
但是你坐在这儿
in St. Louis.
在圣路易斯采访
Instead of covering the vice president and his wife.
而不是去报道副总统夫妇的丑闻
My gut says there's more to Xander Feng than has been reported.
我觉得冯山德背后还有更多隐情
Yeah. It's a far better use of my time
是吗 把时间花在这上面
than reporting on tabloid sex scandals.
比报道什么八卦性丑闻更值得
It's not real news.
那不是真正的新闻
You miss Tehran.
你怀念德黑兰了吧
I read some of your work while you were in the waiting area.
你在下面等待时 我读了几篇你的文章
It started to get too dangerous. Yeah.
那里越来越危险了 可不是
Not the best place to be
那种环境不适合
when you want to get married and start a family.
结婚成家 生儿育女
Or if you're Jewish.
或者犹太人
That, too.
也对
My wife got this for me when she visited there,
我太太去那儿旅游时给我买♥♥了这个回来
before the revolution.
那是在伊♥斯♥兰♥革命之前
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
16th century.
16世纪的古董
It, um, broke when it was being shipped,
托运回国的时候被弄碎了
into a thousand pieces.
摔得粉碎
It took specialists over a year to restore it.
好几名专家花了一年多才修复如初
Here, I want you to have it.
给 我希望你能收下
I can't accept gifts.
我不能接受你的礼物
No, no. Not as a gift.
不不 这不是礼物
No. As a reminder of how hard it can be to
只是给你提个醒
put something back together again once it's been crushed.
有些东西一旦碎了 再拼起来就难了
If you're going to threaten me,
你要是想威胁我的话
you don't have to go to the trouble of veiling it.
完全不用这么兜圈子
I don't usually do interviews with reporters.
我一般不接受记者采访
They're parasites.
他们就是寄生虫
Usually interested in just finding a way to knock me down a peg.
大都一心琢磨怎么想办法打击我
Invariably,
自然而然
what they write is inaccurate.
他们写的东西都不准确
And when that happens,
如果他们不如实写
I have no choice but to retaliate.
我就不得不反击了
America can be just as dangerous as Iran, ms. Sayyad.
美国也可以像伊朗一样危险 萨伊德小姐
Thank you for your time, mr. Tusk.
谢谢你抽时间见我 塔斯克先生
Travel safe back to Washington.
回华盛顿的路上注意安全
Get Remy on the line.
给雷米打电♥话♥
Remy's on line two.
雷米在二线
Remy.
雷米
Let's not hold back on the other thing.
我们不要再留后手了
Hit 'em again, and hit 'em now.
再次打击他 现在就执行
Best day yet.
收益最好的一天
You gotta get a safe or something.
你得弄个保险箱什么的
Or maybe one of those, uh, pickup services.
或者让银行上门收存款什么的
That's too much money to be carrying around at night.
晚上带这么多钱走路太危险了
I can handle myself.
我自己能应付
There ain't nobody can handle a Glock to the face.
你对着枪口还怎么应付
Unless you got one yourself.
除非你自己有一把
My days of packin' are long gone.
我早就不带家伙了
There.
来
Take mine.
拿我的
I got one at home.
我家里还有一把
What the fuck you doin' bringin' that thing in here?
你把那东西带到这里来干什么
Oh, it's just for protection, man.
只是为了安全
I don't know what you doing with it anyway.
我都不知道你为什么要有枪
What about your parole?
你的假释条例怎么办
I'm a lot more worried about niggas in my building
比起假释官我更担心
than some parole officer.
我家楼里的黑鬼们
All right, sit down.
好了 坐下
See, man? This is what I'm talkin' about, man.
你瞧 我说的就是这个
You being all righteous and judgin' me and shit.
你自以为是地评价我
Do me a favor and just sit down. Sit down now.
给我个面子 坐下 快点
Look.
听着
We got us a good thing, potentially.
我们可能遇到件好事
Maybe nothing comes of it, but maybe something does.
可能最终没有结果 也可能会有好结果
If the joint works out,
如果连锁店成功
maybe one day you could be the manager.
或许有一天你能当经理
Shit, if it blows up,
如果真的火起来
you could run the whole fucking franchise.
你能去经营整个连锁店
But that means you gotta be careful.
但那意味着你得小心点
That means you cannot be sent back inside.
你不能再被抓回去了
We gotta follow the rules.
我们得遵纪守法
Hear me?
听懂了吗
All right.
好吧
You gonna get rid of that thing?
你会处理掉那东西吗
Yeah.
会的
All right.
那就好
Now that's what's being a man.
这才像个男人
I'll need you to cut it.
我需要你剪短头发
How short?
多短
This short.
这么短
I have a modeling career. If I cut it that short--
我还要做模特呢 如果我剪那么短
If you actually had a modeling career,
如果你真有模特工作
I would be speaking to your agency,
我就会在和你经纪人谈
and not sitting in your apartment.
而不是坐在你的公♥寓♥里
Do you want this job or not?
你到底想不想要这份工作
OK, yeah.
好吧
I can cut it.
我可以剪短
All right.
好的
And before we go to the studio,
在我们去摄影棚之前
I need to see how well-spoken you are.
我需要知道你是否口齿清楚
Why does that matter?
这有什么关系
Because you're gonna be on every news channel in America.
因为你会出现在全美所有的新闻频道上
Wait. What's this for?
等等 这是怎么回事
Read this. Those exact words.
读出这个 一字不差
Read 'em.
读出来
If you're good, you'll memorize them.
如果你有本事 就该背出来
My name is Stephanie Daldry.
我的名字是斯特芬妮·道瑞
I am a professional model.
我是一名职业模特
Freddy Hayes was convicted in 1982
弗莱迪·海耶斯因在哥伦比亚高地
for sticking up a convenience store in Columbia Heights.
抢劫一家便利店 而于1982年被定罪
During a high-speed pursuit,
在高速追捕中
Hayes lost control and crashed into another vehicle,
海耶斯失控撞向另一辆车
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表