剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I want more than ways and means.
我想要的不只是财政委员会主席之位
Tell me.
说吧
I want Havemeyer gone. Not just retired....
我要哈维梅耶走人 不只是退休
Politically dead.
让他从政坛消失
That race was 12 years ago.
竞选是12年前的事了
That was 12 years I could have been in the Senate.
不是他 我也能当12年参议员了
Revenge? Really?
你就想报复 真的吗
Not revenge.
不是报复
Equity.
是报应
Well, what are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
Buchwalter won't budge.
巴克沃特不会让步的
You know, there's nothing I despise more in life than pettiness.
我这一生最鄙视小气之人
I could approach Webb, but I don't have enough to offer him.
我可以去找韦伯 但我给不了他什么
Ah, he'd never drop out. Too much pride.
他不会退选的 他自尊心太强
I'm not sure what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
This is my file on Ted. An illegitimate daughter.
这是泰德的档案 他有个私生女
The nanny, of course.
和保姆生的
Her name is Emily Rodriguez. 19.
她叫艾米莉·罗德里格斯 19岁了
Cerebral palsy.
患脑中风
I know about Emily.
我知道艾米莉的事
Well, then why are we having this conversation?
那我们还在这里讨论什么
It's complicated.
这说来话长
The daughter? It's very black and white to me.
私生女 我没看出有什么复杂的
I've known Ted since I was born.
我跟泰德是一辈子的交情
He and my father were very close.
他跟我父亲是好友
Yeah, I'm aware.
是的 我知道
He's always looked out for me.
他一直都对我关照有加
He got me into West Point. He funded my first race.
他把我送进西点军校 资助我第一次竞选
I like Ted. He's always been a team player.
我喜欢泰德 他一直都很有团队精神
It's unfortunate he has this secret.
很不幸 他拥有这样的秘密
It was a mistake. One he's always regretted.
这是个错误 他一直都很后悔
After she was born he asked me to check in on her,
她出生之后 他让我去探望她
because he couldn't. Because he trusted me.
因为他自己做不到 而他信任我
I see.
我懂了
You came in here knowing what you had to do,
你来这里的时候就知道你该做什么
hoping I would pull a rabbit out of a hat so you wouldn't have to.
但还是希望我能变个戏法 你就不用那么做了
I know the girl.
我认识这姑娘
I know her mother. These people don't deserve this.
我认识她母亲 她们不该经受那种事
I've given you all I can.
我该支的招都支了
Whatever you decide is your prerogative.
你要如何决定是你自己的事
But maybe I misjudged you.
但也许我错看了你
Ted is family to me.
泰德对我来说就像家人一样
An adopted daughter in lieu of a real one.
用来取代亲生女儿的养女
Sir, the secretary is here.
先生 国务卿来了
Thank you. Send her in. Excuse us.
谢谢 让她进来 你下去吧
It's good.
很好
Not too long?
是不是太长了
A little bit, but not much.
有一点 但也还好
This part, three paragraphs in.
这部分 第三段
Oh, about the phone companies?
关于电♥话♥公♥司♥吗
Tell me more.
多跟我讲讲
It's one of Homeland Security's major concerns.
这是国土安♥全♥部♥的主要担忧之一
That the cyber attacks might infiltrate phone carriers,
网络攻击会渗透电♥话♥运营商
get access to millions of people's data history.
得到数百万人的数据记录
Like who they called?
比如他们跟谁通过电♥话♥吗
Yeah, who they called, texted,
是的 跟谁通过电♥话♥ 发过短♥信♥
what they texted,
短♥信♥是什么内容
when, where they were. Everything.
何时 何地 所有信息
And that's possible?
有这种可能吗
There haven't been any catastrophic breaches yet.
目前没有严重的信息泄露事件
At least not reported.
至少没有相关报道
But it looks like the Chinese are starting to
但是中国似乎已经开始
recruit mercenaries on the Deep Web
在暗网上招募雇佣黑客
to launch guerilla-type attacks that can't be tracked back --
发动无法追踪的网络游击战
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. The Deep Web. I've heard of that.
等一下 暗网 我听说过
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是的
No, 96% of the internet isn't accessible
96%的网络内容无法通过
through standard search engines. Most of it's useless.
普通引擎搜索到 这其中大部分毫无价值
But it's where you go to find anything and everything.
但是在那里你几乎可以找到任何东西
Child porn, Bitcoin laundering, mail-order narcotics,
儿童色情片 比特币洗钱 邮购麻醉剂
hackers for hire.
雇佣黑客
How do you access it?
怎么进入暗网
It's actually pretty easy. I could show you if you want.
其实很简单 你想看的话我可以演示
Yeah, I'm curious.
好啊 我很好奇
Mind if I...?
我能不能...
Go ahead.
请便
Okay, first thing you need is TOR.
好 首先你需要洋葱路由
Some people prefer I2P, but I think TOR is better.
有些人喜欢隐形网 但我觉得洋葱路由更好
What is TOR?
洋葱路由是什么
It protects you through proxy servers. Keeps you anonymous.
它可以通过代理服务器保护你 让你匿名
Then I'll show you how to get to
接下来我来演示如何进入
the posting boards and the IRCs.
论♥坛♥和即时聊天
But I gotta warn you: Be careful what you click.
但我要提醒你 不要随便乱点
Some crazy shit there, man.
这上面有些很疯狂的东西
For too long, uh, we've, uh,
长久以来
danced on egg shells regarding the issue of cyber warfare.
我们对网络战一事小心翼翼
Now, Secretary Durant
国务卿杜兰特
acted on instructions that came directly from me.
是按照我的指令行事
Now, if the Chinese are not willing to
如果中国没有诚意
engage in a meaningful dialogue
进行一场有意义的对话
about intellectual property of American corporations
探讨美国公♥司♥的知识产权
as well as this deliberate targeting
以及对我政♥府♥网络设施的
of our government's online infrastructure,
蓄意攻击
well then that is proof of a double-standard mentality
那就证明他们抱有一种双重标准的心态
that we shall no longer tolerate.
而我们将不再容忍♥这种心态
Our delegation to the Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade
我们派往商贸联合委员会的代表
was unfairly accused and defamed
遭到了美国政♥府♥代表的
by representatives of the United States government.
不公平指控与污蔑
The People's Republic of China
中华人♥民♥共和国
will not be threatened
不会受
by derisive and unsubstantiated claims.
荒谬而未经证实的指控所胁迫
As long as the White House continues to behave this way,
如果白宫还要继续如此行事
any future bilateral trade talks will be impossible.
那么将来任何的双边贸易对话都是不可能的
It caught me by surprise, too.
我也觉得大吃一惊
Did you say anything to him after I hung up yesterday?
昨天我挂电♥话♥之后 你又对他说什么了吗
No. Have you spoken to him?
没有 你跟他谈过了吗
Yeah, a few minutes ago.
是的 几分钟前
He said he did what he thought was right.
他说他做了他认为该做的事
Well, there's nothing we can do to combat that.
这我们没法反驳
He doesn't usually go against my advice
他一般不会招呼都不打
without giving me fair warning.
就违背我的建议
What are you suggesting, Raymond?
你什么意思 雷蒙德
He's easily manipulated.
他容易受人操纵
Clearly not in this case.
这次不是
We need to fix this. And I'm counting on you for that, Frank.
这问题必须解决 就指望你了 弗兰克
Let me freshen your memory. I don't owe you any favors.
我再说一遍 我不欠你什么
I promised to work with you, not for you.
我答应跟你合作 不是给你卖♥♥力
And when it comes to China, we both want the same thing.
对于中国的问题 我们的目标一样
So we need to work together.
所以得合作
To convince Garrett he should retract.
说服加勒特撤回言论
To support the president in the path that he's chosen.
是支持总统的选择
While he continues to antagonize them publicly.
他可是在公然挑衅
While he continues to benefit from a bump in approval ratings.
现在他支持率大增 这对他有利
A tough stance on China is popular.
对中的强硬政策很吃香
And we can use that to our advantage.
这点可以加以利用
Let's just be patient
耐心点
and see if we can smooth things over from back channels.
我看看我能不能通过私下接触缓和事态
If I don't see any results, you won't have my patience for long.
我的耐心是有限的 尽快让我看到成果
That's understood.
我知道了
Let me know what Durant has to say.
杜兰特的话记得告诉我
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表