剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Here began the last bloody march toward Appomattox
向阿波马托克斯最后的血腥进军在这里发起
where General Grant met General Lee for the first time.
而格兰特将军与李将军就在那里首次碰面
And brave men bled, set the course of history.
勇敢的人们用鲜血铸就历史
I'm so honored to be here,
我很荣幸能够来到这里
celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Overland Campaign.
纪念陆路战役150周年
Thank you to County Administrator Roberts,
感谢郡长罗伯茨
to all the dedicated re-enactors,
感谢所有热忱的情景重现演员
and, of course,
当然 还要感谢
to Governor O'Keefe for organizing such a wonderful three-day event.
奥基弗州长组织了如此精彩的三日活动
Oh. That's all, sir?
说完了吗 先生
That's it. Short and sweet.
说完了 短小精悍
Or at least it's short.
至少很短小
In Gaffney, people called it the "War of Northern Aggression."
加夫尼的人称内战为"北方侵略战争"
I personally take no pride in the Confederacy.
个人而言 我并不以南部邦联为荣
Avoid wars you can't win,
打不赢的仗就不要打
and never raise your flag for a asinine cause like slavery.
更不要为奴隶制这样愚蠢的原因而战
He's on his way. Fine.
他就来 好
People will move on.
人们会忘记这事的
They won't. The less you say, the more they'll dig.
不会的 你说的越少 他们越会去挖掘
Let them.
那就让他们挖
Willa, could you give us two seconds?
薇拉 能让我们单独待会儿吗
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
McGinnis happened in college.
麦金尼斯的事发生在大学时期
The abortion happened five years later.
堕胎则是五年之后的事
There aren't any medical records.
没有留下任何病历
None at all?
完全没有吗
We specifically made sure.
我们特别确保了这一点
A nurse? Somebody in the waiting room?
护士呢 等候室的人呢
The doctor was the only one there.
只有医生一个人在场
Then where is he now?
那他现在在哪里
It's a long time ago, Connor. He passed away.
已经是很久以前的事了 康纳 他去世了
And if I'm not worried, you shouldn't be.
如果我都不担心 那你也不必
Even still, sexual assault is part of the conversation now.
就算如此 性侵的事现在成为焦点了
Every article and column mentions you.
所有的文章和专栏都会提到你
If we offer nothing, we can't shape your image.
如果我们不提供素材 就无法塑造你的形象
I made it very clear I don't want exposure.
我说的很清楚 我不想曝光
When we have something new to say, we'll say it.
等我们有新东西可说的时候 我们再说
Willa. Any luck with the Joint Chiefs?
薇拉 参谋长联席会议那边怎么样了
The Chairman's Office still says he's unavailable.
主席办公室还是说他没空
But they did offer to send the Director of the Joint Staff,
但他们说可以派参谋部主任过来
11:00 a.m. tomorrow.
明天上午11点
Confirm it.
定下来
We'll meet in Francis' office at the West Wing.
我们去白宫西楼弗兰西斯的办公室见
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No. I should get going, hit the road.
没了 我该出发了
Thank you, Connor.
谢谢你 康纳
Get Congresswoman Brooks on the phone.
接通布鲁克斯议员女士的电♥话♥
And see if the First Lady will be available this afternoon.
看看第♥一♥夫♥人♥今天下午是否有空
You want a brief on everyone on the Chinese side of the Summit?
你想要给中国所有参加峰会的人做简报吗
No. What Durant's doing in Washington is just the facade.
不 杜兰特在华盛顿做的只是表面功夫
This is the real negotiation.
这可是真正的谈判
Give me what you have on Feng.
把你手上关于冯的资料都给我
Xander Feng. Deep family connections to the Party.
冯山德 家族在共♥产♥党内很有影响
Grandfather fought side by side with Mao.
他祖父曾跟毛♥泽♥东♥肩并肩作战
Big in the telecom industry.
在电♥信♥业势力很大
Estimated net worth is over 50 billion.
净资产估计有五百亿
More than Raymond's.
比雷蒙德还有钱
By a few billion. But who's counting?
多几十亿 但谁在乎呢
Do they have any other business partnerships
除了稀土金属精炼厂之外
other than the Rare Earth Refinery?
他们还有其他商业合作吗
Not that I could find.
我没有发现
All right. Get a progress update from Durant.
好吧 向杜兰特询问一下进度
Tell her I'll be in touch as soon as we know what Feng wants.
告诉她我们一得知冯的要求就通知她
When a man like Raymond Tusk gets involved in state diplomacy,
雷蒙德·塔斯克这样的人涉足外交事务
you can be sure he's not after the Nobel Peace Prize.
绝不是为了获得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
He's an opportunist. But so am I.
他是个机会主义者 但我也是
Maybe this is my opportunity to loosen his grip on the President.
也许这是我的机会 能让他放松对总统的控制
Mr. Vice President, when are you returning to Washington?
副总统先生 你什么时候回华盛顿
Mr. Vice President, are you... Mr. Vice President,
副总统先生 你是否... 副总统先生
do you have any idea how long you'll be in Spotsylvania?
你会在斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚待多久
Any comments on the talks with the Chinese?
对于跟中国的谈判有什么看法吗
Can we get a comment on the upcoming Summit talks?
能否就即将到来的峰会谈判发表一下看法
Vice President will be working
副总统今天
from his room for the remainder of the day.
将在自己的房♥间里办公
We'll let you know.
有消息再通知你们
Sir, when are you returning to Washington?
先生 你什么时候回华盛顿
Mr. Feng. It's a pleasure.
冯先生 很高兴见到你
Likewise, Mr. Vice President.
彼此彼此 副总统先生
Coffee? Tea?
喝咖啡还是喝茶
I've already been offered, but thank you.
有人问过了 谢谢
Thank you, Meechum.
谢谢你 密查姆
It's a long flight from Beijing.
从北♥京♥飞过来时间很长
You must be exhausted.
你一定累坏了
I keep Western hours.
我一直按西方时间作息
My midnight is your midnight.
和你们没有时差
So, have you had a chance to look over the proposal?
你已经看过计划书了吗
I have.
看了
Shall we?
我们开始吧
Page four.
第四页
The refinery.
精炼厂
With Mr. Tusk.
与塔斯克先生合作
With the highest bidder.
与竞标价最高的人合作
We're prepared to offer Clayton West
我们准备与克雷顿-维斯特签订一份
a 40-year lease on the Mei Mei Rare Earth Elements Refinery.
梅梅稀土金属精炼厂的40年租约
To which I will lend my name.
租约上会有我的名字
I understand that you and Raymond are business associates,
我知道你和雷蒙德是生意伙伴
but you're gonna have to open it up to bidding.
但你还是得公开招标
Mr. Tusk will outbid any competitors.
塔斯克先生出价肯定比其他人高
Well, even so, you know, for appearances.
尽管如此 过场还是得走
Yes. Appearances. If you must.
好吧 过场 如果你坚持
So, there are no issues here, then?
那这里就没问题了
We may proceed.
我们继续吧
Page six.
第六页
The bridge.
大桥
The Committee on Foreign Investment will approve
财政部外资投资管理委员会将批准
a pilot infrastructure project
一项基础建设示范工程
to build a bridge over the Long Island Sound,
建设一座从杰斐逊港到米尔福德市
from Port Jefferson to Milford,
横跨长岛海峡的大桥
in exchange for a 25-year toll-taking contract.
以25年的过桥收费权作为交换
Before we consider the bridge,
在我们考虑大桥前
there's one more item I'd like to discuss.
我想先讨论另一件事
"Consider"? I thought the bridge was definite.
"考虑" 我以为大桥的事已经定了
Nothing is definite.
没什么是确定的
This bridge is a priority-one item.
这座大桥是首要任务
It's very important to your President. I understand.
对你们总统非常重要 我明白
What would you like to discuss?
你想讨论什么
The currency manipulation suit which
你们在世界贸易组织
you have filed against us in the World Trade Organization.
指控我们进行汇率操纵
Which we are prepared to drop
我们已经同意
if all other conditions are met.
如果满足其他条件就撤销指控
The point of this meeting is to allow us
我们这次会面就是为了讨论
to say things that cannot be said in formal settings, yes?
不适合在正式场合谈论的事 对吗
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然
We don't want you to drop the lawsuit.
我们不希望你们撤诉
Forgive me. I...
抱歉 我
I don't understand.
我不明白
Do not back off in the WTO.
别在世贸组织让步
But you've been fighting us
但你们在汇率操纵上
on currency manipulation for years.
已经和我们斗争多年了
A free-floating currency is inevitable.
自♥由♥浮动汇率是大势所趋
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表