剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No. We're in for the night. Thank you.
不了 我们今晚不出去了 谢谢
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I'm tired.
我累了
Do you need something, sir?
需要什么吗 先生
Uh, my remote. I want to play.
我的遥控手柄 我想玩游戏
It's right over here.
就在这儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there something wrong with the Internet? I can't get online.
网络出问题了吗 我上不了线
We had to disable the access.
我们封掉了连接
It's not a secure connection.
那个连接不安全
Could you just give me a moment, please?
能让我单独待会儿吗
Whenever you're out here, somebody needs to be with you.
只要您在外面 身边就得有人
I can't be alone in my own backyard?
我在自家后院都不能独自待着吗
If it were up to me, sir. But it's not up to me.
我说了算倒可以 但我说了不算
Okay, Meechum.
好吧 密查姆
You think I don't want to smash things?
你以为我不想摔东西吗
I know what that anger is more than you can imagine.
我的愤怒是你无法想象的
When he was on top of me --
他压着我的时候...
We don't have to talk about it.
我们不需要说这个
No, I want to.
不 我想说
When he was on top of me, I pressed my hand --
他压着我的时候 我使劲推
with everything I could I pressed it into his face.
用尽全力推他的脸
I pressed it so hard I broke his nose.
我使足了劲 弄伤了他的鼻子
That didn't stop him.
但那没能阻止他
He shoved the sheets in my mouth.
他把床单塞进我嘴里
I could barely breathe.
我几乎无法呼吸
Every time I think of her
每次我想起那个女孩
pinned down like that
被人那样按倒
I strangle her, Francis,
我都会勒死她 弗朗西斯
so she doesn't strangle me.
这样她才不会勒死我
I have to. We have to.
我必须那样 我们必须那样
The alternative is --
否则...
it's unlivable.
我无法忍♥受
You should go to sleep.
你该休息了
I'm not sure if I can.
我不知道能不能睡着
Then you should go back downstairs.
那你就回楼下去
You'll still feel the hate in the morning.
早晨的时候 恨意也不会消退
You'll use that. But not on him.
你会利用那份恨意 但不是去报复他
What did you communicate, exactly?
你到底说了什么
I told him to bring up the agenda,
我让他提起议事日程的事
suggest bullet points for the SED, but make no demands.
指出战略对话的关键点 但别提要求
And how did that translate into a direct ultimatum?
那怎么会被理解成最后通牒
Well, sometimes my delegates try to read between the lines.
有时我的代表会探究言外之意
They know that I need plausible deniability for diplomatic purposes.
他们知道我为外交目的需要合理推卸责任
Why didn't you immediately recant?
那你为什么没有立刻否认
In my experience with the Chinese,
就我跟中国人打交道的经验看
backpedaling makes us look weak.
变卦会让他们觉得我们软弱
I had two choices: Lose face or exhibit strength.
我当时有两个选择 丢脸或展示实力
I chose the latter.
我选择了后者
All right, Catherine. I'll be in touch shortly.
好吧 凯瑟琳 我会很快跟你联♥系♥
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Get me Raymond on the private line.
用我的私人线路打给雷蒙德
Do you think she overstepped on purpose?
你觉得她是故意越界的吗
Cathy would never disobey your orders. Not on purpose.
凯茜绝不会违反你的指令 不会故意违反
Raymond, I've got Frank here.
雷蒙德 弗兰克在我这儿
Just the three of us?
就我们三个吗
Just us three. Morning, Raymond.
就三个 早上好 雷蒙德
My contacts in Beijing
我在北♥京♥的联♥系♥人
tell me the minister of commerce is in a tizzy.
跟我说商♥务♥部♥部长很激动
Wants to use this as an excuse to start clenching fists.
他想以此为借口重拳出击
Well, either I turn my back on Cathy or I stand behind her.
我要么拆凯茜的台 要么支持她
It's gotta be the former.
选前者
I agree.
我同意
If you don't apologize,
如果您不道歉
you go from ruffling feathers to plucking them.
那就不是小矛盾 而是大摩擦了
And the Chinese won't stand for that, Mr. President.
中国人绝不会忍♥气吞声 总统先生
What about perceived miscommunication between me and my cabinet?
说是我跟内阁之间意思传达有错误如何
Mr. President, right now the goal is to resume the talks.
总统先生 现在的目标是继续谈判
I wouldn't worry about perceptions.
就别担心他们是怎么想的了
Frank is right. We need to be pragmatic.
弗兰克没错 我们得现实点
Worry about appearances later.
先别担心场面上的事
All right. I'll have Catherine draft an apology.
行 我让凯瑟琳拟一份致歉信
No, it has to come from you, Mr. President.
不 必须由您亲自写 总统先生
If the apology is to mean anything,
道歉要有份量
it must come from the White House.
就得由白宫出面
That is certainly the more likely to succeed.
这样的确应该更有成效
Fine. I'll do it then. Thank you, Raymond.
行 那我亲自写 谢谢 雷蒙德
Thank you, Garrett.
谢谢你 加勒特
Do you hear how he still uses the president's given name?
你听到他仍然直呼总统的名字吗
And that Walker doesn't flinch at the lack of respect it implies.
而沃克也毫不在意他的失敬
Sir, forgive me if this isn't the case,
先生 恕我直言
but you seem a bit hesitant.
您好像有点犹豫
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, you've raised a good point about public perception.
关于公众看法的事 您所言极是
I don't want you to think that
我不想让您觉得
I'm dismissing your concerns casually.
我对您的担忧毫不在意
No. It's a concern for you, too?
没有 你也担心这个吗
There is some insight into what Cathy brought up.
凯茜提出的观点不无道理
Backpedalling is weakness.
变卦就是软弱
Well, it's always a coin toss with the Chinese.
跟中国人合作总是碰运气
But sometimes standing your ground is better than giving in.
但有时候坚定立场比让步妥协要好
They respect you more when you show strength.
你强势 他们反而更尊重你
Are you changing your mind on this, Frank?
你改主意了吗 弗兰克
I just think it's important that you do what you think is best.
我只是觉得 您该按自己的心意决定
The American people voted you president.
美国人♥民♥选您当总统
Not me. Not Raymond Tusk.
不是我 也不是雷蒙德·塔斯克
I'll let you know what I decide.
我决定了再告诉你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 总统先生
You think she's Underwood's choice?
你觉得安德伍德选的是她吗
He deflected, so it's possible.
他没直说 所以有可能
You and I,
你和我
we need to work together on this, Wes.
我们得合作 韦斯
Before we both get screwed.
否则我们俩都得完蛋
I agree.
我同意
One of us drops out,
我们中一个人退出
throws support to the other.
支持另一个人
That'll dwarf any following she has.
这就能削弱她的支持力量
You want me to drop out.
你想让我退出吗
I'll make sure you get my chairmanship on appropriations.
我一定任命你做众议院拨款委员会主席
All you can offer me is, uh, Ethics, which nobody wants.
你至多能任命我做纪律委员会主席 这没人稀罕
Let's put this to bed, Wes.
我们把事定下来吧 韦斯
Webb must have offered him a deal.
韦伯肯定跟他谈了协议
Then we have to offer a better one.
那我们就提出更好的条件
I'm guessing appropriations. There's no way I can top that.
我猜是拨款委员会 我给不了更好的
Except for ways and means.
除非是财政委员会
I -- I won't let you give your chair to an ass like Buchwalter.
我不能让你把职位给巴克沃特这样的混♥蛋♥
If you're the Whip,
如果你是党♥鞭♥
you outrank him and every other chairman.
你地位比他 和其他主席都高
Screw committees.
去他的委员会
I'll have a direct line to the speaker.
我能直接跟议长交流
Don't be stubborn, Jackie.
别固执了 杰姬
You think he'd take it?
你觉得他会接受吗
He was willing to take a deal from Webb.
他连韦伯的条件都愿意接受
But you're the only person he hates more.
但你是他最讨厌的人
He's a brute. But he's not an idiot.
他很蛮人 但不是傻子
Well, I know you're not refusing out of loyalty.
我知道你不是出于忠诚而拒绝
True.
没错
So it's because of Ted.
所以是泰德的缘故
You think you are hot shit, don't you?
你觉得自己很厉害 对吧
Can we set egos aside and talk business like the adults we are?
我们能放下架子 像成年人那样谈正经事吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表