剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I have even less regard for Jackie than Raymond does.
我比雷蒙德更不在乎杰姬
Poor Remy.
可怜的雷米
The heart can choke the mind
感情用事
when all its blood flows back unto itself.
理智就会受到影响
He said, "I don't like brunettes."
他说"我不喜欢深色头发的女孩"
Looks like I almost missed the party.
看来我差点错过了派对
I'm off the clock, sir.
我已经下班了 先生
Oh, relax. Francis, I broke a glass,
别紧张 弗兰西斯 我打破了一个杯子
and Edward cut his hand on a piece of it.
艾德华被一块碎片割伤了手
Jesus.
天呐
I have to change that.
我得给你换绷带了
Take that off, and I'll get fresh...
把那个解下来 我去拿新的...
I hope you don't mind, sir.
我希望您不要介意 先生
I was off-duty --
我下了班...
Is she, uh...
她是不是...
Drunk? A little.
喝醉了吗 有一点
How many of these have you had?
你喝了多少这东西
A few.
喝了一点
More than a few.
不止一点吧
May I?
我可以用你的杯子吗
Please.
用吧
Let me see.
让我看看
Oh, it's not too bad.
没什么事
There's a lot of blood.
流了很多血
Looks worse than it is.
没有看上去那么糟
Is it painful?
痛吗
The bourbon helps.
喝了酒不那么痛了
Now you let me know if this hurts.
如果痛你就说
Not one bit, sir.
一点都不痛 先生
How's your head?
你头痛吗
Fine.
没事
Took a few aspirin before I went to sleep.
睡前吃了几片阿司匹林
You?
你呢
I slept like a baby.
我睡得可香了
Good. You needed that.
很好 你需要好好睡一觉
What is it?
怎么了
Something weird.
很奇怪
This one address keeps popping up.
有个地址老是出现
Underwood?
安德伍德吗
The president.
总统
Morning, Meechum.
早上好 密查姆
Morning, Mr. Vice President.
早上好 副总统先生
It's a beautiful day.
真是美好的一天
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表