剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The gift of a good liar is making people think
真正会说谎的人总是让人觉得
you lack a talent for lying.
他天生不会说谎
I know him far better than you
我远比你了解他
and so I know what talents he has and lacks.
我知道他天生会什么 不会什么
But let's assume he did lie.
但假设他确实说谎了
I'm not intimidated by a FERC investigation.
我不担心联邦能源管理委员会的调查
You'd have grid overload and brown-outs
听证会还没开始
before you could even get a hearing.
就会出现电网过载 灯火管制
You are deliberately keeping electric prices at inflated rates,
你在蓄意抬高电价
which is illegal.
这是违法的
No. I'm responding to free market.
不 这是对自♥由♥市场的反应
A regulated free market.
是受监管的自♥由♥市场
Why are you doing this, Frank?
你为什么这么做 弗兰克
Remy asked me the same thing.
雷米也这样问过我
You're making this about me.
你这是故意找我茬
This isn't personal, Raymond.
不是针对你 雷蒙德
The integrity of our energy markets is my only concern.
能源市场的健全是我唯一的考虑
Of course it's personal.
你当然是针对我
I asked you personally to convince Garrett to pull back from China.
我让你说服加勒特不再与中国针锋相对
You personally chose not to.
而你偏偏跟我对着干
You personally sabotaged the summit.
你还故意破坏峰会
I have never once in my political career allow And you personally advised the cabinet
我政♥治♥生涯中从未 你还故意操纵内阁
personal feelings to get in the way of pragmatic... to push me up against the wall.
因私人感情而耽误正事 把我逼上绝路
Do not try and spin me, Frank. I am too old to tango.
别跟我耍花招 弗兰克 我耍不动了
Then I'll be blunt.
那我就直说了
Accept the subsidies or deal with FERC.
接受核能补助 否则就面对能源委员会
There is no third way here.
没有第三条路可选
Are you intentionally trying to destroy the president?
你是故意想毁掉总统吗
I'm trying to protect the president. From you.
我是想保护总统 免受你的伤害
This is about the secretary of state nomination, isn't it?
你是在为国务卿提名的事报复我吧
I'm the vice president now, Raymond.
我现在是副总统了 雷蒙德
I don't cry over what happened in kindergarten.
我不会为陈年往事掉泪
You're vice president because I vouched for you.
我力保你 你才当上副总统
Because you had no other options.
因为你别无选择
Political necessity.
这是政♥治♥需要
You have 24 hours to decide.
给你24小时做决定
I'll show myself out.
不用送了
Hello.
你好
Raymond, this is Claire.
雷蒙德 这是克莱尔
Mrs. Underwood, it is an honor.
安德伍德夫人 见到你很荣幸
Jean-- my wife-- has been very taken with your recent efforts.
我妻子珍 很欣赏你最近做出的种种努力
Well, I'd like to meet her one day.
改天我一定要见见她
She would very much like that, I'm sure.
我相信她肯定非常愿意
And what about you?
那你怎么看呢
I'm sorry?
什么意思
What are your thoughts about our recent efforts?
我们最近在做的事 你怎么看呢
Oh. I am in favor of anything that prevents unnecessary violence.
防止不必要的暴♥力♥ 我当然支持
It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Underwood.
很高兴见到你 安德伍德夫人
And, good luck with that first pitch tonight, Mr. Vice President.
祝你今晚开球好运 副总统先生
Make it to the plate this time. Ma'am.
这次要投进本垒板 夫人再见
This Kevlar is cooking me.
这防弹背心真不舒服
We have to use it, sir.
必须得穿 先生
Well, I didn't practice with it, and now I can hardly rotate my arm.
我练习时没穿过 这下胳膊都转不动了
I should have mentioned it. I apologize.
我该提醒您的 对不起
If this ball doesn't make it over the plate, it's your ass.
这球要是过不了本垒板 我拿你是问
And what are you doing here? Don't you have things to do?
你在这儿干什么 没事可做吗
Never been to Camden Yards.
我没来过卡姆登球场
Ladies and gentlemen, here to throw out the first pitch tonight,
女士们先生们 马上将投出今晚第一球
we are honored to introduce the vice president of the United States,
我们有幸请上 美国副总统
Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德
Boss, boss. Meechum's ball.
先生 密查姆的球
Thank you very much. Where's the mascot?
非常感谢 吉祥物呢
Beautifully done.
唱得真好
Good evening.
晚上好
Now I know it's a hot night and you all want to get to the baseball.
今晚很热 大家都想赶快看比赛
So as soon as I throw this sucker,
所以我一投出这玩意儿
grab a drink, enjoy the game,
大家就喝点东西 享受比赛
and best of luck to both teams.
祝两队好运
Scratch that. We're at Camden Yards.
我收回那句话 这是在卡姆登球场啊
Go Orioles!
金莺队加油
Go, go!
快走 快走
I'm told the distribution line that controls
据说是控制节点的
the pinch point caused the outages.
配电线路造成了供电中断
BAPCO. One of your companies.
贝科 你的一家公♥司♥
Yes, sir. There was a capacity issue.
是的 电量出问题了
We're working as quickly as we can to resolve it.
我的人在以最快速度抢修
Well, I've got three governors calling.
有三位州长给我打过电♥话♥了
Hospitals on emergency power. So quickly better mean quickly.
医院在用应急电源 你们最好尽快修理
The latest estimate I got was two to three hours, maybe sooner.
最快也要2到3个小时 也许能快些
Raymond, was this intentional?
雷蒙德 这是故意的吗
Sir, I know you don't hold me in the highest regard at the moment.
先生 我知道你最近不怎待见我
But I am alarmed that you could even entertain such a thought.
但是你居然会这么想 我很吃惊
Yeah, well, the timing makes coincidence hard to swallow.
但这时候出现这种事让人很难相信是巧合
There is a heat wave. That always pushes the grid to its limits.
是热浪的缘故 热浪会让电网达到使用极限
All right, let's get the people out of the dark.
好吧 尽快让人们摆脱黑暗
Updates every 30 minutes on your progress.
每30分钟报告一次进展情况
I should inform you, sir, that I may need to take
先生 我要通知你 我明天可能要
two of my plants offline tomorrow for unscheduled maintenance.
关闭两座电厂做不定期维修
Why? Which ones?
什么 哪两座厂
Georgia and Tennessee.
佐治亚州和田纳西州
This blackout has put a great deal of stress on them.
这次停电使这两座厂的负荷很大
My engineers are concerned about the seals on the fuel rods.
我的工程师们担心燃料棒密封条破损
So we're looking at outages on the southeast grid, too?
那么东南部也要断电吗
Could be. For a few days.
有可能 几天吧
No, that's unacceptable.
这绝对不行
Safety comes first. We don't want an accident.
安全第一 我们不希望出事故
All right, let's get a full report to Linda, ASAP.
好吧 详细情况报告给琳达 尽快
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
是 先生 谢谢你
He's toying with you.
他在耍花招
No, this could be a legitimate safety issue.
不 或许真有这样的安全问题
He wants a seat back at the table. Those plants are fine.
他想夺回权力 那几个电厂没事
Why is he doing this? We've had our differences,
他为什么这么做 我们的确有分歧
but something drastic like this?
但非要做出这么偏激的事吗
Well, I did tell him about the possible FERC action.
我跟他说了能源委员会可能会展开听证会
You did what?
什么
Well, he called me. I answered the call.
他打电♥话♥给我 我接了电♥话♥
Why didn't you inform me immediately?
你怎么不立即通知我
He told me you had a productive talk.
他说你们的谈话很有成效
That he was on board with the subsidy. I assumed everything was fine.
他同意核能补助的事 我以为你们谈妥了
He was proposing renewed trade talks.
他提议进行新一轮贸易谈判
We didn't talk about the subsidy at all.
我们根本没谈核能补助的事
He's playing both of us then.
他把我们俩都给耍了
If he told you he was on board,
如果他说他同意了
why'd you bring up FERC?
你为什么还提能源委员会的事呢
I told him I was relieved.
我说这下我放心了
That we could have taken action if he didn't comply.
要是他不答应 我们可要采取行动了
You think he's fishing?
你觉得他是在套你的话吗
To see what our next move might be?
想套出我们下一步行动
I think so, sir. I mean,
就是这样 先生
he is lying about those two plants in the south.
南部两个发电厂的事他在说谎
Well, we can't guess. We have to be certain.
我们不能猜测 一定要确定
Well, do you want Raymond Tusk to assess that risk?
您想让雷蒙德·塔斯克来做风险评估
Or the United States government?
还是政♥府♥来做
Are you suggesting we take over his facilities?
你是说我们接管他的电厂吗
There is precedent there.
有过这样的先例
Woodrow Wilson did it with the railroads for three full years.
伍德罗·威尔逊接管铁路三年整
In a time of war.
那是战争时期
In a time of emergency, which is what this is.
是在危急时期 就像现在这样
The country needs a leader, Mr. President.
人♥民♥需要一位领袖 总统先生
Give them one. Do not bend to Raymond Tusk.
满足他们 别向雷蒙德·塔斯克屈服
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表