剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No, no. Um, just an old friend.
不是 只是一个老朋友
Can I meet him?
我能见见他吗
he's kinda shy. I do-- I don't know if he'd be up for --
他有点害羞 我不知道他是否愿意
Totally cool. Don't worry about it.
没事 没关系
We'll just do dinner another night.
我们改天再一起吃晚饭
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah. You know where I'll be.
好 你知道去哪里找我
How long?
多久了
Couple of months.
几个月了
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
I can't go to church?
我不能去教堂吗
Anywhere you interact with other people opens us up to risk.
你跟任何人有接触都可能暴露我们
Right. I'm just supposed to slave away at the fucking call center
那我就该整天闷在呼叫中心
and then lock myself in the apartment.
或是待在公♥寓♥里不出来吗
Don't get dramatic.
别这么小题大做
I like the fellowship.
我喜欢这些人
Okay? There -- there's nothing to worry about there.
好吗 没有什么可担心的
All it takes is one person's cousin to visit from Lynchburg.
如果谁林奇堡的亲戚来访就能毁了一切
Someone you went to high school with
或许是你的高中同学
or some client that you spend the night with.
或许是曾跟你共度良宵的客户
Those guys would never end up here.
那些人才不会出现在这里
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Yeah. I do.
我就是知道
You ended up here, didn't you?
你不就跑来这里了吗
I can't live like this.
我不能这么生活
What?
什么
I can't live like this.
我不能这么生活
Yes, you can. You're a strong girl.
不 你能 你是个坚强的姑娘
That's it? That's everything?
就这些 这就是全部了吗
I know. You've heard it before.
我知道 你以前就听过了
As a friend, Lucas. Not as a reporter.
作为一个朋友 卢卡斯 而不是记者
Now I dig.
我会接着挖
I make the phone calls. I do the legwork.
我去打电♥话♥ 去跑腿
They treating you okay?
他们对你还好吗
It's fine.
还行
That's not what I asked.
我不是问那个
They're pushing the plea deal pretty hard.
他们非常想达成认罪协议
How seriously are you considering it?
你在认真考虑吗
I want to see how this article impacts things.
我想看看文章的影响
What does your lawyer say?
你的律师怎么说
He thinks that's a bad idea. That I should take the plea.
他觉得这是个坏主意 我应该认罪
Maybe you should listen to him.
也许你应该听他的
No. I want the article. That I'm certain of.
不 我要文章 我确定
All right. I better get to it then.
好吧 那我得赶快开始了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You need to know,
你要知道
I'm gonna treat this the way I would any other story.
我会像对待其他报道一样对待这件事
Whatever the facts bear. You might not like what I write.
报道事实 你也许不会喜欢我写的东西
I get that.
我明白
I'll let you read it first. Then you can decide.
我会先让你看 然后你再做决定
That's all I'm asking.
我就是这意思
Hang in there.
挺住
Can you wipe this off? Please?
能帮我擦掉吗 求你了
And the other nuclear providers are on board?
其他核供应商都赞同吗
Most. Except Raymond's company.
大部分 除了雷蒙德的公♥司♥
Couple of others.
还有几个
Lakeport Nuclear. Wolf Springs.
湖港核电站 狼泉集团
Now, I can't prove it, but I am absolutely sure they're colluding.
我无法证明 但我敢肯定他们是串通好的
Raymond wants to embarrass me.
雷蒙德想让我丢脸
I offer a solution, nuclear lobby turns its back.
我提出方案 核能说客却不肯合作
He has the right to refuse, Mr. President.
他有拒绝的权利 总统先生
What he cannot do is manipulate the energy market.
但他没法操纵能源市场
You want to put pressure on the distribution side.
你想对经销方施压
More than pressure. Ban vertical integration entirely.
不仅施压 彻底禁止纵向合并
We don't have that regulatory power.
我们没有那个管制权力
We add an antitrust agreement to the Emergency Energy Bill.
我们给《紧急能源法案》加一条反垄断协议
We break up the regional supply and distribution monopolies,
我们打破地区性供应和经销垄断
like the Bell System.
就像当年对贝尔系统那样
It'll be challenged immediately in the courts.
那马上就会引起官司
We don't need it to pass. We just need to threaten it.
我们不需要协议通过 只是用来吓唬人
See if he falls into line.
看他会不会屈服
Is there a way to do that without it making its way into the news?
这事能不能低调办妥 不闹上新闻
I don't want the world's wealthiest one percent on my phone sheet.
我不希望世界上最有钱的有钱人都给我打电♥话♥
There is absolutely a way to do that, sir.
当然可以 先生
Here you go.
你们的酒来了
Crowded for a Tuesday night.
周二晚上就这么热闹
We keep it at 65 degrees. And it's free.
我们把室温保持在18度 而且免费
If you call 18 bucks for a vodka soda free.
一杯伏特加苏打水18块也叫免费吗
Still cheaper than a Pepco bill.
那也比电力公♥司♥的账单便宜
Depends on how many you have?
那要看你喝多少了
You trying to get us drunk?
你想让我们喝醉吗
Drunker you are, bigger your tip.
你喝得越醉 给的小费越多
I don't have to be drunk to appreciate good service.
我不用喝醉就会好好答谢优质服务
I'll get your change.
我去找零钱
No, you won't.
不用了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're shameless.
你真不要脸
Makes me a good lobbyist. Cheers.
所以我是个好说客 干杯
So, Jackie, bold move, but it won't work.
杰姬 举动很大胆 但是没用的
You know we can pass this amendment in a heartbeat.
你知道我们可以轻松通过这项修正案
Maybe. But no one'll comply.
也许 但没有人会遵守
It'll get overturned. Big fuss for nothing.
它会被推♥翻♥ 最后竹篮打水一场空
It might get overturned. But it gets ink along the way.
也许会被推♥翻♥ 但依然会留下印记
One thing I learned about Raymond Tusk
以我对雷蒙德·塔斯克的了解
is he doesn't two bird shits about public opinion.
他才不在乎什么公众意见
His stockholders do.
他的股东们在乎
They'd jump in a pit of snakes
只要他一句话
and light themselves on fire if he gave the word.
他们就会跳进蛇窝 把自己点着
All I'm asking if that you convey our intentions.
我只求你能转达我们的意图
Why me? Frank could easily pick up the phone.
为什么找我 弗兰克打个电♥话♥还不容易
You still call him Frank?
你还叫他弗兰克呢
Not to his face, which I try to keep to a minimum.
不会当面叫 我也尽量避免见他
Don't you appreciate having an ear in the White House?
你不觉得在白宫有个能说上话的人很好吗
I wouldn't, if I had an ear. But lately all I've got is a mouth.
如果真是那样还好了 但最近我净听他说了
Yeah. He's not the best listener, is he?
是啊 他不是很善于倾听 对吧
Try working for him.
你要是为他工作就知道了
You were on his staff?
你曾在他手下干过吗
Eight years. Press secretary. Before you joined Congress.
八年 新闻发言人 那时你还没进国会
That explains a lot.
这倒说明了很多问题
Like what?
比如什么
Like a lot.
比如很多
I'll take that as an insult.
我就当你是在羞辱我了
You should.
没错
That's it? You're abandoning me?
这就走吗 这就撇下我吗
No. I'm buying the next round.
不 我去买♥♥下一轮
I can't accept gifts from lobbyists without reciprocating.
礼尚往来嘛
Plus, I'm a good wingman.
而且我是个好帮手
This gets you more face time with the barmaid.
这样你能多跟那个酒吧女侍接触
You already got 'em ready?
你都做好了吗
Your guys gave me the heads-up you were coming.
你的手下通知我你要来了
Well, I hope that they didn't wake you earlier than usual.
希望他们没有太早吵醒你
Fuck, man. With this heat I ain't sleeping much anyway.
操 这么热我哪能睡得着
What? No AC at home?
怎么 家里没有空调吗
Oh, I got a unit. I just don't want to pay the damn bill.
我有空调 只是不想付账单
It's not too bad in here, all things considered.
总的来说 这里的温度还可以
That's 'cause we in the shade.
那是因为我们在阴凉处
When you get outside a couple hours from now on that pavement,
过两小时 你要是去外面人行道上
fry your damn dick off from three feet below.
滚烫的地面能把你的鸡♥巴♥烤熟
Must be bad over that grill.
烧烤架那边一定很难熬
I can't tell the difference no more.
我都觉不出区别了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表