剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
and ask if Japan will hold off
看日本能否暂时按兵不动
until I make contact with Beijing.
让我先和北♥京♥取得联♥系♥
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Have you gotten any rest at all?
您休息过吗
No, have you?
没 你呢
Not yet.
还没
How's Claire?
克莱尔怎么样
Secret Service thinks it's an isolated attempt,
特勤局认为是孤立事件
but they're being cautious.
但他们加强了防备
After the Galloway thing and the interview,
经过嘉乐威的事和电视采访
half the country thinks she's a baby killer,
半数国民当她是婴儿杀手
or an adulterer, or both.
或出轨者 或两者皆是
But Claire's taking it in stride. We're in good hands.
但克莱尔挺坦然的 我们没事的
That's very frightening.
真是太可怕了
I can see why you haven't slept.
怪不得你无暇休息
One of us should,
我们有一人得休息会儿
probably the one that's calling all the shots.
还是做决策的那个休息吧
No, I can hold out a little while longer.
不用 我可以再坚持一会儿
No, go to the residence, spend some time with your wife.
别 回宅邸吧 去陪陪你妻子
You'll come back feeling like a new man.
回来后会感觉焕然一新
Honestly, it's...
说真的
less stressful here.
这里的压力反而更小
Counseling hasn't helped?
咨♥询♥没效果吗
No, it has... slowly.
不是 慢慢在起效吧
I got rid of Christina when Linda resigned.
琳达辞职的时候 我也开除了克里斯蒂娜
I heard.
我听说了
It's improved things some, but...
情况多少改善了一些 但是...
...there's still work to do.
还需要努力
Makes me tired just to think about it.
但是想想都让我觉得累
Well, you probably wouldn't be the first
您应该不是第一位
president to get a little shut-eye on one of these sofas.
在这几个沙发上打盹的总统
I was joking. I wasn't.
我是开玩笑呢 我不是
Do the free world a favor and get some rest.
行行好 休息一下吧
I'll let you be.
我先出去了
No, stick around.
不用 待在这儿吧
You should be nearby if President Qian wants to get on the phone.
如果钱主席愿电♥话♥沟通 你也该在场
I've always loathed the necessity of sleep.
我一向讨厌睡眠的必要性
Like death, it puts even the most powerful men on their backs.
它跟死亡一样 能让最强大的人倒下
DC Limo and Bus Rental.
特区豪车巴士租赁
I'm calling from the Adohi Casino's travel department.
这里是阿道希赌场的出行部
We've got a corporate account.
我们有公♥司♥账户
Let's see...
我看看
Yeah, I'm sorry, we don't have one in our records.
抱歉 我们记录里没有
My mistake. I must have called the wrong limo service. Thank you.
我的错 我一定是打错电♥话♥了 谢谢
Missouri Bus and Limo.
密苏里巴士豪车
I'm calling from the Adohi Casino's travel department.
这里是阿道希赌场的出行部
You're not Darlene.
你不是达琳
No. Darlene is out sick.
不是 达琳请病假了
I'm filling in for her. My name is Pam.
由我代班 我叫帕姆
How can I help you, Pam?
我能为你做什么 帕姆
We've got a flight coming in from China tomorrow.
我们明天要接待来自中国的航♥班♥
We'll need some transportation.
我们需要车
How many you got coming?
有多少乘客
I don't have the manifest right
我手里没有乘客名单
The usual?
照常吗
That's right.
没错
So a luxury bus.
那就是一辆豪华巴士
How many does that fit?
能坐多少人
55.
55人
Usually about 20 come in.
通常拉20个人左右
Should be plenty of room. That's great. Thanks.
空间应该足够了 太棒了 谢谢
Do you think it's really her conscience,
你觉得她是真心不认同
or because the bill is controversial?
还是因为法案太有争议
I don't think she would have threatened to fight us
如果她只是想避免争议
if all she wanted to do was avoid controversy.
就不会说要积极反对了
I'll talk to her.
我去跟她谈
I really want this bill to pass.
我真的很希望这个法案能通过
I know you do, so do I.
我知道 我也是
We need Jackie more than ever, Francis.
我们现在非常需要杰姬 弗兰西斯
I'm damaged goods,
我现在成坏女人了
this whole Adam thing.
就因为亚当那事
No, you're not.
不 你不是
We fought past that.
我们一起挺过去了
Well, there's plenty of people who still believe it's true.
还是有很多人相信那确有其事
We'll get it passed, I promise.
我们会度过这一关的 我发誓
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Come on.
得了
It's no fun doing it alone.
我自己抽没意思
We could just go for a run.
我们可以去跑跑步
No more runs until the death threats die down,
死亡威胁平息前 不能再去跑步了
that's the new rule.
这是新规则
But they let you go to the office.
但他们让你去办公室了
Because I was in a bulletproof car.
因为我坐的是防弹车
Does this mean we've officially not quit?
那这样一来我们是没戒烟了吗
We've never been quitters, have we?
我们向来不会轻言放弃 不是吗
Sir, Mrs. Underwood,
先生 安德伍德夫人
sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰你们
I was gonna head home,
我要回家了
but I'll stick around if you want me to.
但如果你们想让我留下 我就留下
Oh, no. You've been up long enough. Get some sleep.
不 你已经熬很久了 去睡会儿吧
I'll be back first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就回来
Thank you for looking after me today.
谢谢你今天照顾我
My pleasure, ma'am.
我的荣幸 夫人
Sir, Mrs. Underwood.
先生 安德伍德夫人 再见
He's very dedicated.
他非常尽忠
He is.
确实
It's rare to find someone like Edward.
很难找到艾德华这样的人
What?
怎么了
You never use his first name.
你从不直呼他名字
Oh, did I?
是吗
I don't feel right talking about her like this.
我觉得这样谈论她不太好
It's just... technically, she's my boss now.
就是...严格讲 她现在是我上司
There's a certain protocol.
有规矩的
This is coming directly from Doug.
这是道格的意思
Which means it's coming directly from the vice president.
也就是副总统本人的意思
I have seen Mr. Danton around from time to time.
我见到过几次丹顿先生
Do you know what he and the congresswoman were discussing?
你知道他跟议员女士在商讨什么吗
No, they were private meetings.
不知道 都是私人会面
Do you have the appointment schedule?
你有预约日程表吗
I'd like to look at the dates.
我想看看日期
These weren't formal appointments.
不是正式约会
He just stops by.
他就是顺路来看看
Most of the time pretty late at night.
大多数都是晚上很晚的时候
Did the money originate in China?
钱是不是从中国来的
The money came from tribal revenue.
钱来自部落收入
As our FEC reports clearly stated.
我们的联邦选举委员会报告上写得很清楚
Let me rephrase.
我换个说法
Did any of that revenue come from
这些部落收入是否来自
Chinese visitors who gambled at your casino?
去你赌场的中国游客
We have visitors from all over the world.
我们有来自世界各地的游客
I'm speaking specifically about a businessman named Xander Feng.
我只关注一个叫冯山德的商人
I have no idea who that is.
我不知道那是谁
I'm looking at FAA flight records that show
我查到空管局的记录显示
a private plane he owns making numerous trips to Kansas City.
他名下的一架私人飞机曾多次飞抵堪萨斯城
And I spoke with Missouri Bus and Limo,
我问过密苏里巴士豪车
which has transported Chinese visitors to your casino.
他们负责把中国游客接到你的赌场
Ms. Said--
赛义德女士
Sayyad.
萨伊德
Ms. Sayyad, the only reason I returned your call
萨伊德女士 我回你的电♥话♥
was because you work for The Telegraph.
只是因为你在《电讯报》工作
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表