剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Soon as possible. Yes, sir.
越快越好 是 先生
So this is a sort of outline to the larger piece?
这算是长篇报道的概述吗
With questions on the next page.
问题都在下一页
We're off the record.
我们现在是私下谈话
Yes. Off the record.
对 私下谈话
Now, Tom, I know that you care about this young man,
汤姆 我知道你关心这个年轻人
and I respect you as a journalist.
我也尊重你的职业精神
But these questions?
但这些问题
Why don't you just ask me
你怎么不直接问我
when I stopped strangling people's pets.
为什么不再掐死别人的宠物了
Sir, the death of Congressman Russo --
先生 罗素议员的死
You mean my friend, Peter Russo,
你是说我的朋友 彼得·罗素
whose suicide left two small children with no father.
他的自杀让两个年幼的孩子失去了父亲
No, I will not answer questions about that.
不 我不会回答关于那事的问题
Yes? I'm aware of that. No. Tell her I'll call her right back.
你好 我知道 不 告诉她我待会儿回电
Two minutes. Secretary Durant.
给你两分钟 刚刚是杜兰特国务卿
I can wait outside for you to call her back --
我可以在外面等你给她回电
No, let's finish.
不 我们说完
Now,
那么
if you decide to print any of this,
如果你打算发表这些内容
assuming you find an outlet that's willing to,
如果你真能找到愿意发表的出版机构
then, yes, it might cause me a headache for a day.
那么 确实会让我头疼一阵
But I will not engage.
但我不会做出回应
And I think it will only prove to highlight
在我看来 报道只会更加突出
how ridiculous Mr. Goodwin's claims are. I pity him.
古德温先生的论断多么可笑 我同情他
I truly do. I think he needs help.
真心的 我觉得他需要帮助
I've interviewed many mentally ill people. He's not one of them.
我采访过很多精神异常的人 他没疯
Well, I would suggest that you read your own article again.
我建议你把自己的文章再好好读读
He's distressed. There's a difference.
他只是非常痛苦 这两者是有区别的
Look, I understand. It must be a terrible blow to see him in prison.
我理解 看到他入狱对你打击一定很大
But, Tom...
但汤姆
Rachel Posner exists.
瑞秋·波斯纳确有其人
I haven't been able to find her, but I've proven she's not a fantasy.
我找不到她 但我已经证实她不是捏造的
The same goes for Roy Kapeniak. These people were born.
罗伊·科佩尼科也是 这些人确实存在
They have social security numbers, past addresses, past --
他们有社保号♥码 既往住址...
And so does everyone from California to Maine.
全美各地的每个人都是如此
Have I conspired with all of them?
我和他们都有共谋吗
You have to admit there are some troubling details regarding the DUI.
你得承认 酒驾问题确实有些解释不清的细节
You know, people say the same thing about Area 51.
要知道 人们也是这么说51区的
You can conjure up little gray men if you really want to.
你可以尽情想象
Did you kill Peter Russo?
你杀了彼得·罗素吗
Tom, you're embarrassing yourself.
汤姆 你这就是自找没趣了
Did you kill Zoe Barnes?
你杀了佐伊·巴恩斯吗
I've given you more time than this nonsense deserves.
这些荒唐事根本不值得我浪费这么多时间
I have to ask these questions.
我必须得问
Well, the only question I would ask is
要我提问的话 我只问一句
does this sort of article hurt or help Mr. Goodwin?
这样的报道对古德温先生有利还是有害
You have to do what you think is -- is right.
你得做你认为对的事
But I hope you can understand
但我希望你能理解
if I don't demean myself by taking any of it seriously.
我无法认真对待这些问题 有损我的身份
I appreciate your time, Mr. Vice President.
感谢您抽出时间 副总统先生
How did it go?
怎么样
I did my part. Now put it to bed, Doug.
我的任务完成了 把这事了结了吧 道格
I won't submit myself to this sort of exposure again.
我不会允许自己再面对这样的处境
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Has Tusk met with the president yet?
塔斯克和总统见面了吗
Linda said they're meeting at 4:30.
琳达说他们约了四点半
Call Remy. Make sure he doesn't get on his plane before I see him.
联♥系♥雷米 确保他上飞机前我能见他一面
I'm on it.
这就去办
Oh, Mrs. Walker?
沃克夫人
I just wanted to say how rewarding it's been,
我只想说 我非常荣幸
working here in the West Wing.
能在白宫西楼工作
And I'm so proud to be working for your husband.
为您丈夫工作 我很自豪
Thank you. I know he appreciates all your hard work.
谢谢 我知道他赏识你的勤奋
Well, now that I'm working so closely with him,
既然我现在在他身边工作
if there's anything I can do for you,
如果有什么我能帮到您的
anything that would make yours or his life easier...
任何能帮您或他减轻负担的事...
Just keep doing what you're doing.
继续做好你的工作就行
Truly, anything.
我是真心的 您别客气
I want you to know you can rely on me. Both of you.
我想让您知道 你们可以依靠我
I know that. Thank you, Christina.
我知道 谢谢 克里斯蒂娜
Thanks, Mrs. Walker.
谢谢 沃克夫人
Oh, here. Let me. Oh, it's just my hands.
让我来 没事 我手不太听使唤
Are they bothering you? Yeah. Probably gonna get rain tonight.
很难受吗 是啊 今晚估计要下雨
I'll get it.
我去开门
Um, no. Just, uh, keep the broth moving.
不用 继续搅拌肉汤就行
Agent Green, FBI.
我是联调局的格林特工
Do you have a moment, Ms. Skorsky?
有空吗 斯克斯基女士
Yeah. I...
有 我...
May we come in?
我们能进去吗
I just need to turn the stove off.
我得把炉子关了
Stay in here, Mom. Who is it?
待在这儿 妈妈 是谁
Just stay in here.
待在这儿就是了
Only that once?
只有那一次吗
And I haven't seen him since, or returned his calls.
之后我就没见过他了 也没回他电♥话♥
How many times has he tried to call you?
他几次试图联♥系♥你
I don't know. Eight or nine times, maybe.
我不知道 大概八♥九♥次吧
And then he stopped after a while.
之后他消停了一段时间
Did he mention anything about Hieronymus Bot or Gavin Orsay?
他提到过机器人希罗尼穆斯或嘉文·奥尔西吗
You know, I think I should talk to a lawyer.
我觉得我该找个律师来
Right now you're not suspected of being an accomplice.
现在我们并不怀疑你是同谋
If you call a lawyer, we might have to reconsider.
如果你找律师 那我们就要考虑一下了
He mentioned some hacker. Hieronymus.
他提到了个黑客 希罗尼穆斯
I told him I thought it was a bad idea to contact him.
我告诉他 联♥系♥那个人不是什么好主意
Are you aware of what he's claiming?
你知道他的说法吗
No.
不
That you and he were working together.
他说你在跟他合作
That you believe in this conspiracy theory.
你也相信他那套阴谋论
That it was you who received explicit photos of Ms. Barnes.
是你收到了巴恩斯女士的私密照片
Is any of that true?
这些都是真的吗
We need you to come back to D.C. with us
你得跟我们回华盛顿
and sign this statement in the presence of the U.S. attorney.
在联邦检察官的见证下签署这份声明
You want me to call him a liar. Isn't he?
你们想让我指证他说谎吗 他没有吗
I can't do that to him.
我不能这样对他
We also need you to speak with Tom Hammerschmidt.
你还得和汤姆·汉默施密特谈谈
You know what? Please, can you just keep me out of this?
求求你们 能别把我扯进来吗
I had nothing to do with the hacker or the...
我和那个黑客毫无瓜葛...
Ms. Skorsky, we want to believe you,
斯克斯基女士 我们愿意相信你
and we will if you put all of it in writing.
你写下来我们就相信你
He's not a criminal. You're going after the wrong person.
他没犯罪 你们查错人了
And if you think that you can intimidate me,
如果你们认为你们能吓唬我
harass me like this in my own home,
在我自己家这样骚扰我
I will file a formal complaint.
我会提出正式投诉
You're starting to sound an awful lot like him.
你语气越来越像他了
You can't arrest me. I haven't done anything.
你们不能逮捕我 我什么都没做
I'd like you to leave.
你们快走
I have a right to legal counsel, and you haven't presented a warrant.
我有权请律师 而且你们没有逮捕令
We can arrest you, Ms. Skorsky,
我们可以逮捕你 斯克斯基女士
for abetting an act of cyber terrorism.
以教唆网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的罪名
Who's going to take care of your mother while you're
如果你接下来三年都耗在法庭上
spending the next three years in courtrooms?
谁来照顾你母亲呢
Would you please raise your arms?
麻烦您抬手
No, Meechum. Sir...
密查姆 不用了 先生
Meechum. I know you don't want to shake my hand,
密查姆 我知道你不想跟我握手
so we'll just skip that part.
我们就直接略过吧
The president didn't mention anything about it.
总统完全没有提
Why would he? The better to catch you off-guard.
他为什么要提 抓你个冷不丁更好
Then why would you?
那你为什么要提
So we can avoid unnecessary conflict.
好避免不必要的冲突
Garrett's not a good liar.
加勒特可不会撒谎
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表