剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I tell you what, though.
但是我跟你说
Stuff goes down aroundhere when the mercury pop a hundred.
气温超过37度 这里的情况就会变糟
Man who beat his wife at home will beat her right out on the street.
之前在家里打老婆的男人会到街上来打
Brings out the animal in us.
把我们的兽♥性♥都暴露出来了
It ain't no joke.
可不是开玩笑
What used to wake me up? Gunshots.
以前我会被什么惊醒 枪声
Now you know what does? People fucking.
你知道现在是什么吗 人们操的声音
Moaning and screaming like god damn cats in the alley.
又是呻♥吟♥又是尖叫 像巷子里的猫
You know what they say: When you get hot and sweaty,
俗话说得好 天热一身汗
it make you ripe and ready.
脱衣就开干
I drank too much.
我喝多了
We both did.
我们都喝多了
Last night didn't happen.
昨晚的事没发生
I know.
我知道
When I walk out that door, it's business as usual.
我出门之后 一切公事公办
No special treatment.
没有特殊优待
Don't worry. You won't need a restraining order.
别担心 你不需要申请禁制令
I'm surprised you didn't go for the waitress.
我很惊讶 你没去找那个女招待
You're much sexier.
你比她性感得多
Yeah, okay.
得了吧
She works for tips. You run Congress.
她为小费工作 而你运作国会
Only half of it.
只有一半
That's half more than she does.
那也比她厉害得多
So it's not my body.
那么不是我的身体吸引你
Those legs don't hurt.
那双腿还是挺不错的
You're so full of shit.
你真是满口胡言
Okay. It's your voice.
好吧 是你的声音
My voice?
我的声音
It does something to me.
让我欲罢不能
Let me know what Tusk has to say.
把塔斯克的意思转达给我
Business hasn't started. You haven't walked out that door yet.
不谈公事 你还没出门呢
Watch me.
看好了
Thank you, Jackie.
谢谢你 杰姬
We're going to the White House.
我们去白宫
Little John on the move.
小约翰在移♥动♥
We raise the bet. We get FERC involved.
我们提高赌注 把联邦能源管理委员会拉进来
An investigation?
调查吗
We don't need Congress to activate the Regulatory Commission.
我们不需要国会来调用能源委员会
But a price-fixing review? That would take months.
但是价格听证 会耗费好几个月
Again, it's the threat. Not the actuality.
再说一次 只是威胁 不是真的
He'll employ the same logic.
他会采用同样的对策
Draw it out. Fight back with appeals.
把这事拿到法庭上去
But he'll have to divulge his accounting
但如果联邦能源管理委员会开始行动
if FERC takes action.
他的账目就会曝光
Now, no businessman wants to open up his books,
没有哪个生意人愿意公开账目
especially one with $43 billion.
尤其是四百三十亿的账目
This is getting outta hand, Frank.
这事开始失控了 弗兰克
We shouldn't be duking it out with Raymond.
我们不应该跟雷蒙德对着干
Maybe we should talk to him.
也许我们该和他谈谈
That's exactly what he wants. To force himself back into the mix.
这正是他想要的 让自己回到圈里来
What's to be gained by shutting him out?
把他排除在外有什么好处呢
The simple lesson that you cannot strong-arm
给他个教训 让他知道
the president of the United States.
他不能强迫美国总统
We can't devolve to a pissing contest.
我们不能沦落到跟他斗气
I'm gonna call Raymond. Invite him to Washington.
我要给雷蒙德打电♥话♥ 邀他来华盛顿
He won't accept anything but total surrender.
除非您彻底投降 否则他不会接受
I'm making the call.
我这就打电♥话♥
Don't put yourself in that position.
别把自己逼到那个地步
I know how to maintain the integrity of my office. Thank you.
我知道如何维护政♥府♥的尊严 谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您 总统先生
Two minutes with the president,
只要跟总统待两分钟
and Tusk may be back in his good graces.
塔斯克就能再获青睐
I need to disrupt the nuptials and prevent a second marriage.
我要阻止他们再度联手
Christina?
克里斯蒂娜
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Please. You look great.
拜托 你看上去棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢你
How are things?
最近怎么样
Great. Linda works me to the bone,
很好 琳达让我忙得脚不着地
but that's what I signed up for.
但这就是我想要的
Well, from what I've heard, you're doing a great job.
据我所知 你干得很不错
Oh, that's really nice to hear.
很高兴能听到这样的评价
Look, I wanted to talk to you about Tricia.
我想跟你谈谈特莉莎
I'm sure you've noticed that she's still sort of adjusting to her role.
你肯定注意到她仍在适应自己的角色
You mean her confidence?
你是说自信方面吗
I think it would be great if you reached out to her.
我觉得你应该主动去找她谈
Just let her know that you're there if there's anything that she needs.
让她知道如果有什么需要你会帮助她
I don't really know her that well. I mean, we've met, but I...
我其实跟她不熟 我们见过 但是我
That's okay.
没关系
Maybe just tell her that you enjoy working for the president
或者就告诉她 你很喜欢为总统工作
and you're there to be of help to her in any way you can.
你愿意尽你所能帮助她
You don't think that's a little I don't know brash? No.
你不觉得那样有点唐突吗 没有
For me to just approach her like that?
我就这么去找她
No. Not at all.
不会的
You've reached the Skorsky residence.
你已接通斯克斯基宅
Leave a message after the beep.
请在哔声后留言
Tom Hammerschmidt again. Still trying to reach Janine.
又是汤姆·汉默施密特 还是要找简宁
Still important. Thank you.
还是重要的事 谢谢
Hammerschmidt's been calling our press office all day.
汉默施密特整天都在往我们新闻处打电♥话♥
I don't want a story to come out any more than you do.
我跟你一样不希望闹出任何新闻
We lose a major asset if it does.
否则我们会损失一名重要线人
Can you squash it for security reasons?
你能以安保理由让他噤声吗
Not once it's been shared with the press. First Amendment crap.
一旦让媒体知道就不行了 第一修正案什么的
Ward isn't making things any easier.
牢房♥并没能解决问题
She wants a notch in her belt.
她想邀个大功
We're giving her one.
我们给她一个机会了
Not Goodwin. She wants Orsay.
不是古德温 她想要奥尔西
Most Wanted list for six years.
六年的首要通缉犯
I'll handle Hammerschmidt.
我来搞定汉默施密特
You need to make sure Goodwin takes the plea.
你得确保古德温认罪
If 35 with no parole doesn't scare the piss out of him,
35年刑期 不许假释
I don't know what will.
绝对能吓倒他
Then don't try to scare him.
别去吓唬他
Remove hope from equation.
让他彻底绝望
I tried to keep this contained.
我努力控制这件事
I didn't anticipate Hammerschmidt.
我没预料到汉默施密特会出现
Is Ms. Skorsky cooperating with him?
斯克斯基女士在跟他合作吗
He's called her.
他给她打过电♥话♥
My guy at the bureau said they haven't actually spoken.
我在联调局的朋友说他们没交谈过
At least not on the phone.
至少没在电♥话♥里交谈过
If this goes to court...
如果闹上法庭
That won't happen, sir.
不会的 先生
It will if he publishes.
要是他发表了文章就会
I'm bringing this to you because I can't control Hammerschmidt.
我来找你是因为我无法控制汉默施密特
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
We need to invite a full-frontal attack. Then hold the line.
我们要发动正面进攻 然后守住阵线
You want to speak to him?
你要跟他谈谈吗
Face to face. Just the two of us.
面对面 只有我们俩
I don't think that's a good idea, sir.
我觉得那不是个好主意 先生
You have a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
We can't avoid the battle, but we can choose the battlefield.
我们无法避免战争 但我们可以选择战场
Set up a meeting at the White House.
把会面安排在白宫
We'll intimidate him with formality.
摆架子吓唬他
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Mr. Vice President?
副总统先生
I know you don't have patience for apologies,
我知道你没有耐心听道歉
but I'm sorry if I've let you down in any way.
但我很抱歉让你失望了
Let's concentrate on what's in front of us.
我们集中精神解决眼前问题吧
I'll let you know when I have a time set up.
我安排好之后会告诉你的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表