剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
killing an elderly couple.
导致一对老夫妇死亡
He avoided manslaughter charges
他承认犯有持械抢劫罪
by pleading guilty to armed robbery.
以免受过失杀人的起诉
He served nine years.
他服刑九年
In 1992 he opened Freddy's BBQ Joint,
1992年他开了弗莱迪烧烤餐馆
a small restaurant specializing in ribs,
一家专做肋排的小餐馆
frequented by Vice President Frank Underwood.
副总统弗兰克·安德伍德是那里的常客
Did you know?
你知道吗
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
You think it's Tusk?
你认为是塔斯克
Who else?
还能是谁
Who are you texting?
你在给谁发短♥信♥
Seth.
赛斯
All I want to do is make a short statement.
我想发布一份简短声明
Freddy did his time.
弗莱迪已经服过刑了
He's been an upstanding citizen for 20 years.
他20年来一直遵纪守法
He's a convicted felon who killed two senior citizens.
他是个杀死两位老人的罪犯
By accident.
是意外
Well, that's beside the point.
那并不是重点
I am not gonna hang him out to dry.
我不能不管他
If the Galloway story wasn't happening,
如果没有嘉乐威的事
I'd say it's fine.
我认为这可以
But it's too risky right now.
但现在太冒险了
Think of how this is shaping up.
想想这看起来像什么样
A vice president whose wife cheats on him
一个戴绿帽子
and who is friendly with a former gang-banger?
还和前罪犯做朋友的副总统
There is no way you win standing up for this guy.
你维护他不会有好结果
He's about to start a franchise.
他马上要开连锁店了
I will not have it jeopardized
我不容许这事告吹
because Tusk decides to come after --
就因为塔斯克决定针对...
Is more than just Freddy, sir.
这不单是弗莱迪的问题 先生
I did some digging.
我做过调查
His son did time for narcotics, trafficking, distribution--
他儿子因运毒和贩毒坐过牢
I've never met his son.
我没见过他儿子
Let's hold off and tackle--
这件事再缓缓 先解决
No. I want you to organize a press avail tomorrow morning.
不 明早安排我跟记者见一下面
Have Freddy brought over here.
派人接弗莱迪过来
Bring him through the back.
从后门进
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I won't leave one of my own bleeding on the field.
我不会对自己人见死不救
If you're gonna have the Washington Redskins,
如果是华盛顿红人队
then you're gonna have to have the New York Knickers.
那对手必须是纽约尼克斯队
Pops, you ain't even deep like that.
老爸 你完全弄错了
Yo, back off, man.
走开 伙计
Back the fuck off.
都他妈滚开
Darnell, just ignore them.
达奈尔 别理他们就好
You think I'm fucking around?
你当我在开玩笑吗
Darnell, ignore them! Ignore 'em.
达奈尔 别理他们
They can't take our pictures if we don't want them to.
我们不想被拍 他们就不能拍
Sure as hell can.
老子当然能
What you say?
你说什么
The First fuckin' Amendment.
第一修正案
You gonna read me the constitution now, motherfucker?
你♥他♥妈♥要给我讲宪法吗
Come on, Darnell. Let's just go on inside.
行了 达奈尔 我们进去吧
Nah, nah, I ain't done with this asshole.
不行 我和这混♥蛋♥还没完
Hey, don't touch me.
别碰我
But you can get all up in my face
你能威胁我
but I can't get up in yours?
我却不能威胁你吗
Listen to your daddy and chill out. Darnell, let's go.
听你♥爸♥的 冷静点 达奈尔 我们走吧
Don't push me.
别逼我
I will fuck you up.
小心我揍你
You think I'm scared of you?
你以为我怕你吗
You scared of this?
怕这个吗
Darnell! Parole!
达奈尔 你的保释
Can you tell me your name, please?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Stephanie Daldry.
斯特芬妮·道瑞
I'm a professional model.
我是一名职业模特
And this is you in this photo on the right?
右边照片里的人是你吗
Yes, that's correct.
没错
We shot this photo yesterday with Ms. Daldry.
道瑞小姐的这张照是昨天拍的
So you're suggesting that Mr. Galloway's photo is a fake?
你是说嘉乐威先生的照片是假的吗
I don't know anything about professional photography,
我对专业摄影一无所知
I'm just a flack.
我只是个做宣传的
But if we can create a fake in less than 24 hours,
但如果我们都能在24小时内伪造照片
I think an expert photographer like Adam Galloway--
像亚当·嘉乐威那样的专业摄影师...
Those are serious allegations,
这指控相当严重
especially given that Mr. Galloway vehemently denies it.
特别是在嘉乐威先生极力否认的情况下
I'm not surprised he's denying.
我对他的否认并不意外
Ultimately, though, it's gonna be your word against his.
不过最后就是你们两人对质了
Not my word.
不是我
The vice president of the United States'.
是美国的副总统
It's his word versus that of a potentially troubled man.
他和一个可能有问题的人的对质
Troubled?
有问题
Potentially.
可能
Or maybe he has a motive.
或许他是有动机的
What motive could Mr. Galloway possibly have for a fake photo?
嘉乐威先生会有什么造假的动机呢
What would he get out of it?
他能从中得到什么
I don't know.
我不知道
My job is to separate fact from fiction,
我的工作是区分事实和虚构
just like yours is, Candy.
这点和你一样 坎迪
But maybe fact and fiction
但或许对搞艺术的人来说
don't matter as much to the artistic sensibility.
事实和虚构不那么重要
Maybe the lines are blurred for him.
或许他分得不那么清楚
This is not a man who stages fictitious scenarios.
他并不拍摄虚构的作品
Like I said, the art stuff, it's over my head.
刚才也说了 我不懂艺术
And you may be right.
或许你是对的
But I would hate to think
但我不愿相信
that Mr. Galloway was doing this just for publicity.
嘉乐威先生这么做仅仅是为了炒作
You think it's a publicity stunt.
你认为这是炒作
Come on in.
进来
Sir?
先生
Is Freddy on his way?
弗莱迪在路上了吗
There was an incident with his son.
他儿子出事了
What happened?
发生了什么
He's in custody for threatening a photographer with a firearm.
他因持枪威胁摄像师被警方拘留
Jesus.
上帝啊
Where is Freddy now?
弗莱迪现在在哪
He's at home.
他在家
I have to go see him.
我得去看他
That's the projects, sir.
那里是贫困住♥宅♥区
I don't care, you figure it out,
我不管 你看着办
and the press can't know.
而且不能让媒体知道
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Francis, you know I love Freddy...
弗兰西斯 我也很喜欢弗莱迪
I'm going.
我一定要去
Freddy is dangerous because you care too much.
弗莱迪有危险 是因为你太在乎他
When we care too much, it blinds us.
太过在乎 会使人盲目
What Tusk did is cheap.
塔斯克的做法太卑鄙了
And you're letting it get to you, which is exactly what he wants.
但你却让这事影响到你 这正是他的目的
If I ignore this, if I do nothing--
如果我视而不见 无所作为
It's not nothing.
这不是无所作为
Staying focused requires strength.
保持专注也需要力量
You want me to make something?
要我给你做点什么吗
You go ahead. I'm not hungry.
你吃吧 我不饿
You should eat.
你得吃点
I'm sorry. You didn't ask for this.
对不起 这本来跟你无关
It's not fair to you.
这对你不公平
All I want is to be done with it.
我只想快点结束
For my father to be all right.
让我父亲平安
If I thought there was any other way, that...
如果我当时还有别的办法...
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表