剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No. He was in trouble, so I helped.
不是 他惹了麻烦 我就伸了援手
And later he expressed a desire to run, and I offered guidance.
之后他表现出参选意愿 我就提供了指导
To an alcoholic?
指导一个酒鬼吗
To a sober recovering alcoholic.
他当时戒了酒 正在恢复中
Did you want him to self-sabotage?
你是指望他会自毁前程吗
Absolutely not.
当然不是
It got Matthews in the race.
他没戏了 马修斯才来参选
I like to back people who want to succeed.
我愿意支持有上进心的人
Take yourself as an example.
比如说你自己
You just took advantage of the situation.
你不过是渔翁得利
Matthews took advantage. I didn't seek the nomination.
得利的是马修斯 我没指望能当副总统啊
Russo was in the passenger seat when he died.
罗素死的时候坐在副驾座上
That's not entirely accurate.
这话不准确
I saw the police report.
我看过警方报告
And I spoke to the commissioner directly,
我还直接和警局局长谈过呢
because I cared about Peter and I wanted to know the full story.
因为我关心彼得 我想了解全部细节
He wasn't in the passenger seat?
那他没坐在副驾座上吗
The passenger door was open, and he was halfway out.
副驾座的车门开着 他半边身子躺在外面
They think that...
警方认为
he might have had second thoughts.
他可能中途后悔了
If I speak to Barney Hull, he'll confirm that?
如果我去问巴尼·豪尔 他会证实你的话吗
What are you suggesting, Zoe?
你什么意思 佐伊
Maybe there was foul play.
也许有人谋杀了他
If there was a hint of foul play,
要是有任何谋杀的迹象
don't you think the police would have investigated?
你觉得警方会不去调查吗
The same police that buried his DUI?
就这些掩盖他酒驾的警♥察♥吗
And you think I was involved.
你认为我也脱不了干系
There's a connection between you.
你们之间有联♥系♥
listen to you. You sound ludicrous.
听听你在说什么 荒唐至极
I'm just asking questions.
我只是问问而已
No, you're connecting dots that don't exist.
不 你这是在瞎猜 瞎联♥系♥
You want me to just walk away? Act as if I don't know anything?
你想让我别插手 装作什么都不知道
Yes, I got Peter out of a jam.
没错 是我替彼得解了围
Yes, I sent him to speak to Kapeniak.
没错 我让他去找科佩尼科
But beyond that, there's nothing to know.
但除此之外 就没别的了
Can you blame me if I find it difficult to trust you right now?
别怪我 但现在我实在没法相信你的话
Trust me or not,
信不信随你
but I'm about to be confirmed as the vice president.
我很快就要获得认可正式成为副总统了
And our relationship extends to the Oval Office now.
我们的合作关系已经延伸到总统层面了
Don't step out of the sunlight for no reason.
别无缘无故地没事找事
Let's start this new chapter with a clean slate.
让我们忘记过去 展开新的合作
Now you sleep on that, and I'll be in touch.
你回去好好想想 我会联♥系♥你
We'll start with blood and hormone tests.
我们先做血液和激素检测
Those results should be back within a few days.
结果几天之内就能出来
If they're good,
如果结果不错
we'll move on to genetic testing for both you and your husband.
我们就开始对你和你丈夫进行基因检测
Have you spoken to him yet?
你和他谈过了吗
Not yet. I want to do the tests first.
还没有 我想先做检测
We can do those anytime this week.
这周什么时间做都可以
I'll have my office call yours.
我会让我的人跟你这边联络
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
I've been doing some research on the Internet.
我上网做了些研究
Be careful of the Internet.
网上的话不能都信啊
Well, I was looking into common issues
我在搜索四十岁以上孕妇的
associated with post-40 pregnancies,
孕期常见问题时
and this drug came up.
查到了一个药物
But there wasn't much on it. It's Cruvenae...
但没查到什么详细信息 它叫静脉
Cruvenae-tenuestrin.
静脉雌酮
You probably haven't found much because it's,
你没找到详细信息是因为这种药
still in the beta stage.
还处在测试阶段
And what does it do?
这药物有什么疗效
It helps maximize blood flow to the placenta.
它能促进血液流往胎盘
Until CVT there hasn't been any viable drug for that.
此前还没有哪种药物能做到这一点
The jury's still out.
这药目前仍有争议
But placental insufficiency affects women of all ages.
但是各年龄段的女性都可能患上胎盘机能不全
I wouldn't worry about it for now.
你现在先别担心这个
That's putting the cart way before the horse.
我们还是按部就班 慢慢来
You know, Matthews has this locked up,
马修斯已经稳操胜券
but conservatives on the hill are saying
但是国会保守人士认为
he's gonna return to Harrisburg with the same myopic,
他这次重回州长之位 还会像从前一样
deficit-growing mentality.
目光短浅 增加赤字
Now, as to who's gonna replace Matthews when he wins...
至于马修斯获胜后接任副总统的人选
Can I at least turn off the overhead?
我把墙灯关上不碍事吧
Of course.
当然没事
...someone even more fiscally irresponsible...
...还能有谁在财政上更恣意妄为...
Do you want me to go work downstairs?
需要我去楼下工作吗
No. That's fine. Just make some room.
不用 没事 给我腾个地方就行
You haven't said a word.
你还没表态呢
No.
是的
Where does that leave us?
那我们怎么办
I'm fully prepared.
我完全准备好了
And I have been for some time.
早就蓄势待发了
I know you'll do whatever you think is best.
我知道你会做出你认为最好的决定
But Underwood confirmed it.
但是安德伍德确认了
He's gonna be tapped for VP.
他将被提名为副总统
That doesn't get us any closer.
那对我们一点帮助也没有
Well, we know that Russo cleared the way for Matthews.
我们知道罗素的死给马修斯扫清了障碍
It reinforces the theory. It doesn't give us proof.
只能印证理论 但不是证据
We can't go after the guy for playing dirty.
我们不能指责他耍卑鄙手段
That's not news.
那根本不算新闻
Half the fuckers in Congress play dirty.
国会里一半的混♥蛋♥都在耍手段
He propped up a sham candidate, just to take him down.
他扶持一个假候选人 就为到时搞垮他
Nobody forced Russo to drink that night.
那天晚上没人强迫罗素喝酒
The guy was an alcoholic.
那家伙本来就是个酒鬼
Okay, we don't know what happened that night,
好吧 除了三天后他自杀了
other than three days later he killed himself.
关于那晚我们一无所知
Are you gonna contact him again?
你还会再联♥系♥他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We need to slow down, take a step back, and reevaluate.
我们得放慢进度 退一步重新考虑
We already let Rachel slip away.
我们已经让瑞秋溜走了
There's no point until we have more.
除非掌握更多信息 否则都是徒劳
We should keep him guessing, not --
我们应该让他去猜 而不是
Wait-- have more from where? From who?
等等 从哪里打探更多信息 从谁那里
I don't know.
我不知道
But we should exhaust all options
但我们应该先尝试别的办法
before Zoe reaches back out to Underwood. But we don't have any options.
再考虑让佐伊去联♥系♥安德伍德 但我们别无选择
It looks desperate. We are up against a brick wall.
那会显得我们别无选择 我们已经撞南墙了
And unless Underwood--
除非安德伍德
Zoe...?
佐伊
I just need to think.
我需要一个人想想
Well, let's think about it together.
大家一起讨论吧
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天给你打电♥话♥
Freddy?
弗莱迪
Yeah, Frank?
怎么了 弗兰克
Was there something different about these ribs this morning?
今早的肋排是不是有什么不同
Better or worse?
更好吃了还是难吃了
I didn't think that they could get any better,
我本以为你的肋排是美味到极致了
but these were something special.
不过今天的真是不同凡响
Well, tried a new butcher.
换了一个新屠夫
Slow-bleeds his hogs.
他慢慢地给猪放血
It ain't legal, but...
这屠宰方法不合法 但是...
Well, I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
I don't know if I'm gonna go back to him.
我不知道还会不会再去他那里买♥♥肉
Went out to his shop.
我去他的店
He's got a room in the back
店后有个房♥间
where he does it.
他就在那里杀猪
Soundproof. A whole setup.
房♥间是隔音的 里面装备齐全
W-- why soundproof?
为什么要弄成隔音的
'Cause of how they scream.
因为猪叫得太厉害
They can smell it coming.
它们能嗅到死神来临的气息
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表