剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'll press him for more.
我尽量多套些信息
And what's your next move?
你下一步怎么办
Trying to figure out how to respond to this.
想想怎么回复这个
I got it a couple hours ago.
几个小时前收到的
I think he's setting her up.
他是在给你下套
I know how to handle him.
我知道怎么应付他
The less he learns, the better.
他知道的越少越好
We might learn something.
我们也许能打探到消息
Not with him calling the shots.
是他说了算 怎么打探
I'm choosing the place.
地点是我定
As if that makes a difference.
有什么区别
I'm not gonna fuck him. Just talk to him.
我又不会跟他上♥床♥ 就是谈话
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我去下洗手间
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have That's okay.
抱歉 我不该 没关系
No, it's not.
有关系
I just don't want you to be careless.
我不希望你疏忽大意
I won't be.
不会的
You want no life?
你不想有自己的生活
You want more work than three people can handle?
想一个人做三个人的工作吗
You want a decent chance
你想找个第一个月
that you could be fired within the first month?
就可能被炒的工作吗
If that tempts you, we can keep talking.
如果你感兴趣 咱就接着谈
None of that intimidates me.
那些都不是问题
I've been running a congressional district for the past nine weeks
过去九周里我都在管理一个选区
with zero assistance.
而且没人帮我
Nobody elected me.
没人选举我
Nobody taught me.
没人教我怎么做
I've done it because somebody had to.
我那么做是因为总得有人来做
What happened was tragic.
罗素的事是个悲剧
But you won't get sympathy from me.
可我不会同情你
I don't have time for it.
我没有时间
I wouldn't be sitting here if I wanted a shoulder to cry on.
我要是想博取同情 也不会到这儿来
Rachel?
瑞秋
Leave.
走开
I said leave.
我说走开
Are you packed?
收拾好了吗
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
So you didn't quit today.
你今天没辞职
I did, but I changed my mind.
辞了 可我改主意了
This isn't your decision to make.
这事由不得你
I'm keeping my job and I'm keeping this apartment.
我要回去工作 继续住这儿
No, you're not.
不行
You promised you'd make all of this go away.
你答应过 会让这些都过去
And you starting over is the first --
所以你得重新开始
No, I already started over. I don't want to start over again.
我已经重新开始了 不想再来一次了
I wish you didn't have to.
我也不想你这样
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Lower your voice.
小点声
I'll fucking kill you.
我杀了你
Go ahead.
动手吧
I am the only one who can protect you. Don't you see that?
只有我能保护你 你还不明白吗
You have no idea how much danger you're in.
你不知道自己现在多危险
Start packing.
收拾东西吧
You know I ask every year.
我每年都得问一句
Nothing, as usual.
不过生日 像往年一样
I thought we could have dinner.
我们可以吃顿晚餐
Only if it's someplace where nobody will recognize us.
除非是去个没人会认出我们的地方
I don't want anyone walking up --
我不想谁走过来...
I mean at home. I'll cook something.
我是说在家 我可以做点菜
No cake.
不要蛋糕
No cake.
不买♥♥蛋糕
No gifts.
不要礼物
No gifts.
不买♥♥礼物
I can do that. How's the lawsuit coming?
那行 诉讼怎么样了
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
We'd like to increase the size of your detail
我们打算将您的安保规模
to full head of state status, starting tomorrow.
增至国家元首级别 从明天开始
Well, that won't be happening.
这可不行
It's good to get a head start,
提前准备总是没错的
so that by the time they announce --
这样等他们宣布...
These are my last few days before I never have privacy again.
在我彻底失去隐私之前就剩这几天了
I intend to savor these moments for as long as I can.
我要尽量好好享受这几天
But, sir, in terms of safety, I think --
但是先生 出于安全考虑 我认为...
Until I'm confirmed as the Vice President,
在国会表决认可我为副总统之前
security is at my discretion. Is that correct?
安保问题仍是我来决定 对吗
Technically, yes. But --
理论上是的 但是...
Then that's settled.
那不就得了
All right. We'll wait until the announcement.
那好吧 我们等正式宣布
Now, assuming the confirmation goes through,
那么 经国会认可后
we'll need to work out the logistics
我们就要解决您搬入
of moving you into the Naval Observatory.
海军天文台的后勤工作
That won't be happening, either.
这也不行
The congressman will be remaining in his townhouse.
议员会继续住在他的别♥墅♥里
But it doesn't have the necessary security infrastructure.
但那里没有必要的安保基建
Then you'll need to build it.
那你们就去建啊
We're talking blast-proofing,
要建防爆设施
hardwired communications networks, 24-hour office space --
固定线路通信网络 24小时办公室空间
Where there's a will, there's a way.
有志者事竟成
I'll contact you directly about setting a plan in motion.
我会直接跟你联络 讨论改建计划
And one last thing before you go.
你走之前 还有件事
I'd like to have Edward Meechum serve on my detail.
把艾德华·密查姆安排在我的安保队伍里
He's Capitol Police.
他是国会警♥察♥
For now. You're about to appoint him to the Secret Service.
目前是 你要调他去特勤处
That would require an accelerated training program.
那得经过加速培训
Sir, we have plenty of qualified agents.
先生 我们有很多合格的特工
Men and women with years of experience.
有男有女 都有丰富经验
And I look forward to working with all of them,
我很期待与他们合作
as long as Edward Meechum is on the detail.
只要艾德华·密查姆也是安保队一员就行
Thank you very much for your time.
多谢你前来
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Nancy, have Meechum bring the car around.
南茜 让密查姆把车开过来
You know, the last time was the last time.
上一次就是最后一次
I know. But this is important.
我知道 但这很重要
You keep selling me that swampland. I'm done buying.
你总想拉我下水 我不干了
No more.
再也不干了
Cover-up. You said it went as high as Barney Hull.
掩盖酒驾的事 你说能牵扯到巴尼·豪尔
That's not what I said.
我不是那么说的
When you gave me Rachel Posner's arrest file --
你把瑞秋·波斯纳的拘捕记录给我时...
What I said is that arrests don't disappear without a big-ass wand.
我说的是 肯定有大人物干预 记录才会消失
That ain't the same as proof.
那可不能当做证据
We think the congressional leadership took part.
我们认为这事牵扯到议会领导层
I don't care.
我才不关心
Yes, you do. I know you do.
不 你关心 我知道你关心的
No, I really don't.
不 我真的不关心
When you helped me expose the drug --
当年你帮我暴露毒品...
They were dirty street cops stuffing a few grams in their pockets.
他们不过是拿点小恩小惠的街头黑警
This is different. Powerful fucking people.
这事可不一样 都是有权有势的大人物
Dirty cops are dirty cops. You want to protect them?
黑警就是黑警 你想保护他们吗
I have a pension and a family.
我还有养老保险和家人
I understand. But --
我明白 但是...
Don't contact me again.
不要再联♥系♥我了
Where's your cell?
你的手♥机♥在哪
Here. It's not recording.
这里 我没在录音
I need to ask you to delete all of our phone history.
你得删掉我们之间所有的通话记录
Why would I do that?
我为什么要删掉
I'm trying to protect both you and I.
我这是在保护我们两个人
I'm not facing prison.
要坐牢的又不是我
You didn't cover up the arrest?
他酒驾不是你替他掩盖的吗
Is it because you wanted him to be governor?
是不是因为你想让他竞选州长
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表