剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Only that I never had any romantic involvement with Claire Underwood,
只有一点 我从没和克莱尔·安德伍德有过私情
and that I did not take the photograph printed in the DC Daily.
也没有拍摄《特区日报》发表的照片
I'm sorry that the vice president and his wife
我对副总统夫妇要面对这种
have to go through this ridiculous ordeal.
荒唐的折磨感到遗憾
And I would ask that the media leave both my fiancée and me out of it.
我想请媒体不要把我和未婚妻卷入此事
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll be ready in an hour?
一小时内能准备好吗
Yes. We'll be ready.
嗯 会准备好的
You might want to change into something more...
最好换身更...
Conservative? Yes.
保守的衣服吗 对
I'm gonna go throw the hounds a bone.
我先放点口风出去
I know it's demeaning --
我知道这很丢人...
Not another word.
不许再多说
I should have been more careful.
我该更谨慎的
We'll put this behind us, just like we've always done.
这事就让它过去吧 就像以前一样
Part of me wishes...
我其实也挺希望
What?
什么
That you'd be more upset.
你会更介意
Tusk came after you because of me.
塔斯克盯上你的原因是我
It's you who should be upset.
你才有资格介意
Wasted energy, isn't it?
浪费精力 对吧
For both of us.
对我俩来说都是
Shall we rehearse?
要排练一下吗
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
This ain't a handout.
这不是施舍
You have to pay me back over time. Work for it.
你得慢慢还给我 给我打工
Work for you?
给你打工
I'm gonna get the house either way.
无论如何 我都会拿到房♥子
Whether you choose to live in it is up to you.
你住不住 那是你的选择
Yeah, just what I need.
是啊 我就需要这个
You in the easy chair,
你坐在安乐椅上
laying into me every time I come in and out the door.
每次我进门出门都对我冷嘲热讽
The place is for you and DeShawn.
房♥子是给你和杜肖恩的
I'm gonna be at my own apartment.
我住我自己的公♥寓♥
You sure this nigga ain't just sellin' you smoke?
你确定那黑鬼不是在骗你吗
Says it right in the contract, 95 Gs no matter what.
白纸黑字写在合同里 怎样都有九万五
I don't know, man.
我不确定
Five years I don't see you,
五年没见
then you come knocking on the door, talking about you got 95 Gs--
现在却跑过来 说你弄到了九万五
Your choice.
是你的选择
You didn't want me to visit you no more in jail
你不想再让我去监狱里探视你
and you sure didn't want to see me after you got out --
你出来之后也不想见...
I still don't want to see you.
我还是不想见你
Well, here I am.
我已经站在这里了
Get the fuck outta here, old man.
滚出去 老家伙
You listen to me, boy.
听我说 孩子
I never had nothing to give you.
我一直没什么可以给你
I didn't have no money, and you didn't want whatever I had.
我没有钱 我有的你也不想要
But we talking about a house.
但这可是一栋房♥子
DeShawn deserves to live better
杜肖恩应该住在一个
than in a place like this. This ain't about him.
比这里更好的地方 这不是为了他
It's about you.
而是为了你
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪里找我
See you, kid.
再见 孩子
Less than 30 minutes.
还有不到30分钟
Are they going to deny?
他们要否认吗
I'm gonna let the Vice President and his wife speak for themselves.
还是让副总统和夫人自己来说吧
Have they been in contact with Mr. Galloway?
他们跟嘉乐威先生有联络吗
No, they haven't.
不 没有
Why has it taken them a full day to respond.
为什么他们过了一整天才做出回应
I'm sure you can understand that
我相信你们肯定可以理解
they wanted to consult with legal counsel first
他们想先就诽谤与污蔑问题
regarding defamation and slander.
咨♥询♥法律顾问
You're saying they will deny the affair.
你是说他们要否认这段婚外情
I'm saying they'll be out here in 30 minutes
我是说他们30分钟之内就会出来
and you can quote them instead of me.
你们可以引述他们的话而不是我的
Thank you all very much for your patience.
谢谢你们的耐心
I hate this.
真是恨死这个了
What, waiting?
什么 等待吗
No, the affair. It's bullshit.
不 婚外情 都是狗屁
I feel like a tabloid hack.
我觉得自己像个小报狗仔
You'd rather be stuck at the White House all day?
你宁愿整天困在白宫那边吗
Fuck this.
去他的
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To do something meaningful with my time.
用我的宝贵时间做点有意义的事
Hey, I need you to book me a flight to St. Louis.
你好 帮我订一张飞往圣路易斯的机票
Tonight, if you can find something.
如果可以的话最好是今晚
No Q&A, so don't even try.
没有问答环节 别费心提问了
Behave yourselves, people.
请大家规矩一点
I find it very painful
竟然有人怀疑
that anyone would suggest
我对我深爱的丈夫
I'm capable of being unfaithful to my husband,
会有不忠行为
whom I love dearly.
这让我感到非常痛心
I've known Adam Galloway for years.
我与亚当·嘉乐威已相识多年
We both have.
我们都认识他很多年了
When I ran the Clean Water Initiative,
我负责净水计划时
I commissioned him to do a series of photographs
曾委托他为营销活动
for the marketing campaign.
拍摄一系列摄影作品
And he was extremely generous by donating work
而他也极为慷慨地为我们的筹款拍卖♥♥会
for our fund-raising auctions.
捐赠了自己的作品
So I'm not sure why he would deny taking the photograph.
所以我不知道他为什么要否认拍摄过这张照片
I love Adam's work, so I asked him to take this portrait.
我喜欢亚当的作品 所以让他拍了这幅肖像
We did it here, at the house.
我们在这里拍的 就在这栋房♥子里
Francis was there during the shoot.
拍摄时弗兰西斯就在旁边
It was a birthday present.
这是一份生日礼物
Claire asked me what sort of portrait I wanted,
克莱尔问我想要什么样的肖像
and I said I want one of her sleeping,
我说就拍她睡觉的样子吧
because she's so very beautiful when she's sleeping.
因为她睡着的时候非常美
It hangs in my office on the second floor.
照片就挂在我二楼的办公室里
They're fucking lying.
他们在说谎
So I can only assume
所以我只能猜测
that Adam was intimidated by the media attention,
亚当被媒体的关注吓到了
and he needed to distance himself.
所以想撇清关系
What?
什么
But really, all we have here
但真♥相♥其实就是
is a very talented photographer
他是一位才华横溢的摄影师
and a prized possession.
而这是一幅我们很喜爱的作品
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Because it would've seemed too clean otherwise, like we were--
因为那样看上去就太清白了 好像我们...
You made me look like an idiot.
你让我丢尽了脸
If we had the same story,
如果我们说法一致
the media would assume we were coordinating.
媒体会认为我们是串通好了
It needed to look messier.
必须乱一些
This was supposed to go away, Claire.
这事本该结束的 克莱尔
I've got twice as much press outside the building now.
但现在我楼外的记者多了一倍
Adam...
亚当
I've gotta keep the lights off
我不得不把灯都关上
'cause they're on the roof across the street, trying to film us inside.
因为他们在对面楼顶上 想要拍我们
You just need to confirm that you took the photo for us.
你只需要证实照片是你为我们拍摄的
Confirm our version.
证实我们的说法
Say you lied because you were scared.
说你说谎是因为你害怕了
I don't know why you didn't just tell me
我不明白你为什么不事先
this is what you were intending to do.
把你要做的告诉我
Because I know you, and you would've refused.
因为我了解你 你会拒绝的
You have too much pride.
你自尊心太强了
I don't want to speak to the press again.
我不想再面对媒体了
Listen.
听着
If you say nothing,
如果你什么都不说
they're not going to leave you alone.
他们不会放过你的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表