剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You may be the only one.
你大约是绝无仅有的一个
I don't like you either.
我也不喜欢和你打交道
I might if you give me the First Lady.
但如果能采访到第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 我或许会喜欢你
They'll both be speaking to armed services tomorrow.
她们明天要跟军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥面谈
Along with Megan Hennessy.
还有梅根·汉纳希
She's the one the general--
她就是那个被将军...
That's right.
没错
I'll set up a one-on-one, text you for your piece.
我给你安排单独专访 短♥信♥沟通你的报道
All right, let me know, man.
好 等你消息了 老兄
Anything for the Times, man.
乐意为《时代》效劳 伙计
Anything for the Times, huh?
乐意为《时代》效劳 是吧
Then we get shut out of donor meetings.
却把我们挡在捐助者会议大门外
The magazine. And yes.
我说的是杂♥志♥ 没错
Raymond Tusk.
雷蒙德·塔斯克
Your boss went to see him last October.
你老板去年十月去见过他
It's in his congressional travel report.
都记在国会的旅行报告里了
Before my time.
当时我还没来工作
You said they didn't communicate.
你说他们俩从没见过
I said, "Not to my knowledge."
我的原话是"据我了解不认识"
We're in Missouri.
我们现在就在密苏里
He's not one of the donors.
他不是捐助者之一
I can quote you on that?
我能引述你的话吗
If you spell my name right.
别把我的名字拼错了
Now, normally, I don't quote Northern writers,
一般来讲 我不引述北方作家的话
but every now and then one of them
但有时候他们中也有人
says something that makes a lot of sense,
能说出挺有道理的话
and this Emerson fellow you probably heard of,
这位叫爱默生的老兄 你们没准听说过
once wrote that the only way
他曾经说 交友的唯一办法
to have a friend is to be one.
就是自己够朋友
I think you all know
我想各位非常清楚
what kind of a friend Terry has been to this district.
泰瑞对他的选区人♥民♥有多够朋友
So I am proud to introduce him today
所以今天 我骄傲地向各位介绍他
and to call him my friend.
并称他为我的朋友
Would you please welcome, the majority leader,
有请多数党领袖
Representative Terry Womack.
泰瑞·乌麦克议员
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢你 副总统先生
We all set?
都安排好了
I told the press
我告诉媒体
you were having some private meetings with contributors.
你将和几位捐助者私下会面
Any protests?
有人♥质♥疑吗
We're good except for Ayala Sayyad.
没有 除了艾拉·萨伊德
Thank you. Thank you. What's going on?
谢谢 谢谢 她怎么了
Potential blind spot.
可能是个盲点
Tell me on the way to the car.
去车那边 边走边说
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Calm down. Now.
不许乱叫
Welcome.
欢迎
What a pleasant surprise, Raymond.
真是愉快的巧遇啊 雷蒙德
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
I was expecting to see you privately today, Daniel.
我以为今天要和你单独见面呢 丹尼尔
It's a serious matter.
事关重大
I invite all the chiefs to the circle.
所以我把"酋长"都请来了
Nice pool.
泳池不错
I've never swum in it.
我没在里面游过
The chlorine hurts my eyes.
氯水弄得我眼睛疼
You're welcome to take a dip in it if you'd like.
想游的话 欢迎试水
Another time.
下次吧
Well, Raymond tells me you're a ribs man.
雷蒙德跟我说你喜欢吃肋排
Well, I've got three of the choicest pieces of meat
我这儿有三份顶级的肉
you'll ever see in your life coming out.
这辈子难得一尝
You do not want to pass on this.
你绝对不会想错过
I won't be here long.
我不会待很久
So, the Ugaya band.
言归正传 尤干亚群体
Tip of the iceberg.
冰山一角
They're not a real tribe.
他们不是正式的部落
They're about to be.
他们就要成为正式的了
No, they're a bunch of troublemakers
不 他们是一群制♥造♥麻烦的家伙
with too much hope on their hands.
总是报太大希望
Once they get recognized,
等他们得到认证
they're gonna have their own casino.
就能建立自己的赌场
In two years... at best?
最快也要两年吧
You better enjoy this pool while you can.
趁着还有泳池好好享受吧
I don't think your casino
我觉得你的赌场
can stand that sort of competition.
承受不住那么激烈的竞争
Who do you think Whitehall called
你以为怀特豪尔一离开印第安人事务局
as soon as he left the BIA?
最先给谁打了电♥话♥
You offer them a casino two years from now,
你承诺两年后给他们赌场
we offered what they really want.
而我们能给出他真正想要的
Reenrollment in my tribe.
回归我的部落
A tip of your iceberg is melting, Frank.
你的冰山一角正在融化 弗兰克
And you do not have time on your side,
而且你时间也不多了
so how about this...?
这样如何
You help me repair my relationship with Garrett,
你帮我和加勒特重归于好
Dan and I here get the money
丹和我就让资金
flowing back in the right direction.
流向正确的方向
How about this...?
这样如何
I get the BIA to investigate both of you.
我让印第安人事务局调查你们两个
Connection to Feng, laundering--
和冯的关系 洗钱
You could, but you won't.
你可以 但你不会
You don't dare.
你不敢
My money has been going to the Democrats for nine years.
我已经资助民♥主♥党九年了
You were the whip for all of them.
你曾是他们的党♥鞭♥
You implicate us, you implicate yourself.
把我们扯进来 你也自身难保
And everyone in the leadership.
还会殃及领导层的每个人
Here comes the steak.
牛排来了
Now you are going to enjoy this, Frank.
你会喜欢这个的 弗兰克
There you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Now dig in, Frank.
尝尝吧 弗兰克
Before the flies get to it.
别喂苍蝇了
I'll pass, thanks.
我不用了 谢谢
Are you sure?
你确定
This is soy-fed Matsusaka beef.
这可是酱烧松阪牛肉
You know, my ancestors would've prayed to this heifer
要知道 我的祖先会对这头牛祷告
to honor her spirit.
祭奠它的灵魂
But at 200 bucks a pound,
但是两百块一磅
I figure... fuck tradition.
我想 传统还是滚边吧
Come on, live a little, Frank.
来吧 及时行乐 弗兰克
Mr. Vice President.
要叫副总统先生
Not my Vice President.
不是我的副总统
You're on sovereign land.
你现在是在保留地的地盘上
Dogs are so predictable, aren't they?
狗可真好猜 不是吗
Set up a meeting with Walker.
替我安排与沃克会面
Tonight, if possible. I should be back by six.
如果可以就今晚 我六点能到
Lanagin didn't budge?
拉尼根没让步吗
He reenrolled the Ugaya. We have to get the bridge approved now.
他让尤干亚回归了 得马上把桥的事敲定
I'll call Linda.
我去联♥系♥琳达
Bypass her, I don't want her in the meeting.
绕开她 我不想让她参与会面
I'm on it.
这就去办
Thanks.
谢谢
Meechum, get in touch with the plane
密查姆 和飞机联♥系♥
have them make ribs for the flight back.
回程航♥班♥要做肋排
Yes sir.
好的 先生
Mr. Vice President, do you have a moment?
副总统先生 有空吗
I'm sorry, the President asked to see me.
对不起 总统要见我
No, he didn't, you requested the meeting
不 他没有 是你要求会面
and I took it off the schedule.
然后我取消了
You did what?
你干了什么
Let's go in your office.
去你办公室聊
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表