剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
所以别跟我颐指气使
I'm a hired gun. Not one that you own.
我只是你雇来办事的人 不是你的走狗
As long as you hit the target.
只要你能达成目的就行
Then I need a favor.
那你得帮我个忙
Connor Ellis?
康纳·埃利斯
What about him?
他怎么了
I'll have more access if he isn't around.
没他碍事的话我会拥有更多权限
Arrange a cushy job offer for him somewhere?
你能不能找个美差把他引走
Private or public sector?
私企还是政♥府♥部门
Private.
私企的
Lots of money.
收入丰厚
Something he can't turn down.
让他难以拒绝
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法
Here, this is half.
给 先付一半
You can pay me when I've gotten you what you want.
等我完成任务时再付我钱吧
I don't take half pay for a job half done.
我从不事做一半 钱也拿一半
It's an interesting proposal.
这是个很有趣的提案
What we're missing is a unified theme.
我们缺的就是一个统一的主题
If we coordinate on national ad-buys, organize crossover events,
如果能协调全国广♥告♥投入 组织跨党派活动
develop fund-raising apps, I think it would go a long way...
开♥发♥捐款应用 应该能收效颇丰...
Maybe, but I doubt the leadership will go for it.
也许吧 但我觉得其他人不太可能同意
Which is why I'd like your support. I set up a meeting.
所以我希望你能支持我 我安排了一次会议
If you came, and you supported my position...
你要是能来 并且支持我的立场
I just think they're gonna end up saying
我估计他们最终会说
we can't be thinning out our funds on a national strategy.
不能为全国范围的策略烧钱
This is about fieldwork, getting out the vote.
必须要落到实处 争取选票
Right, but isn't it worth at least some consideration?
嗯 但至少该考虑一下吧
Well, you know me, Linda, I mean, I'm all for bold ideas.
你了解我的 琳达 我喜欢大胆的点子
But Birch and Womack, why, they're... set in their ways.
但博奇和乌麦克 他们太守旧了
I doubt very seriously that...
我觉得他们不太可能...
Listen, Frank, all I'm asking is that
听着 弗兰克 我只想要你
you play devil's advocate with them.
跟他们唱反调
Sorry, excuse me for a moment. This is important.
对不起 给我点时间 我有点要紧事
I don't want to short-shrift this, Frank.
这事我很在乎的 弗兰克
No, I know, but I just have to send this text.
我知道 先让我发完这条短♥信♥
I am busy too.
我也不是闲人
Make sure that's an aisle seat. Of course.
请给我订靠过道的座位 好的
I don't feel as if you're taking this very seriously.
我觉着你根本不重视这事
Linda, I apologize. I am sorry.
琳达 我向你道歉 对不起
You are absolutely right, I did not mean to sound curt.
你说得没错 我没有敷衍你的意思
And you are right, this is important.
你是对的 这是很重要
You and I should go through your proposal
咱俩这就好好谈谈你的提案
and discuss it right down to the last detail.
仔细推敲每一个细节
I am not asking you to go through it page by page,
我没想让你逐字逐句地看
just to help me initiate some meaningful dialogue.
只要帮忙让他们愿意认真考虑就行
You can count on my help, Linda. Thank you.
我当然会帮你了 琳达 多谢你
I will have my scheduler reach out to yours. Thank you, Linda.
我会让排程员联♥系♥你这边 好的 琳达
Get me a secure line, please.
请接内线
The vice president is on the line.
副总统来电
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Normally, I would ignore your call, but I am in a good mood today.
通常我会无视你的来电 但我今天心情不错
Not even you could ruin it.
你都没法破坏
Are you funneling money to the Republicans?
你是不是在向共和党捐款
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
About 20 million in GOP Super PACs.
给了共和党超级政♥治♥行动委员会大概两千万
Now you know I never make political contributions.
你知道我从不给政党捐款
That's the fastest way to upset my investors.
很容易让我的投资者不高兴
I know the money is coming from a casino in Missouri
我知道钱的来路 是密苏里的一家赌场
and I know it's from Feng.
我还知道是冯给的
Mr. Feng and I have one co-venture together,
冯先生和我只合作过一次
and it has nothing to do with gambling.
而且和赌博毫无关系
A plane that he owns flies to Lanagin's casino on a regular basis.
他的一架私人飞机定期飞往拉尼根的赌场
What he does on his own time is no business of mine.
他私人时间做什么 与我无关
Are you trying to create chaos in the ranks?
你是想给领导层添乱吗
The Republicans appear to be doing a fine job of that without my help.
共和党没有我的帮助似乎也做到了
Well, it's not gonna work, Raymond.
你不会得逞的 雷蒙德
It'll bind the democrats together, not pull us apart.
这只会让民♥主♥党更团结 而不是分♥裂♥
What has bound them together the past decade has been
要我猜的话 过去十年里让民♥主♥党团结的
the means to achieve a majority, if I had to guess...
是资助你们成为多数党的捐助
He stacked Congress.
是他用钱铸就了国会
The majority I whipped.
铸就了我任党♥鞭♥的多数党
So it's been you, Raymond, all along,
原来一直是你在操纵 雷蒙德
even when Lanagin's money was coming to us.
拉尼根的钱流向我们的时候也是
You keep making assumptions that I have denied.
你总在做我已经否认的假设
Once the quarterly filings come out,
等季度报告一出来
anybody with a laptop is gonna see what's going on.
有电脑的人都会明白是怎么回事
The end of September.
那是在九月底
That's a long way off. But I look forward to seeing the reports.
还早着呢 但我很期待看到那些报告
Should make for some very interesting reading
在中期选举两周前
two weeks before the midterms.
那肯定是很有趣的读物
You cannot bully your way back to the table, Raymond,
你别想靠恐吓回到决策桌上 雷蒙德
just as you cannot buy the keys to Congress.
你也休想收买♥♥国会
Best of luck keeping your majority in the House.
祝你成功维持众议院多数席位
I know how much it means to you.
我知道那对你来说意义重大
When the money's coming your way, you don't ask any questions.
有钱给你用的时候 大家都不会多想
But now it's clear. Lanagin's never been anything but a front.
但这下清楚了 拉尼根不过是个幌子
Do I tell the president? No.
我要告诉总统吗 不
He'll wonder why I didn't know,
他会想我之前怎么不知道
which makes me look uninformed,
那我就显得消息不灵了
or he'll blame the messenger for involving him,
或者他会责备传话的人 把他也卷进去
which makes me look careless.
那就显得我太大意了
I know it's a trap. I must keep this to myself.
我知道这是个陷阱 我得守住这个秘密
He wants to know who you are buying on behalf of.
他问你代表谁进行购买♥♥
It's a hedge fund named Mercury Capital. It's unlisted.
一家名叫水星资本的对冲基金 还没上市
They need the names of the principal investors.
他们需要主要投资者的名字
Tell him I have to protect identities.
告诉他我得保护他们的身份
The broker needs more. He wants a full investor list.
代理人需要更多信息 他要完整的投资人名单
Say, um...
跟他说
Say that the principal investor has strong ties to the White House.
就说主要投资者和白宫联♥系♥密切
And they want to know if you represent Clayton West.
他们问你是不是代表克雷顿-维斯特
Clayton West?
克雷顿-维斯特吗
He's waiting. One second.
他还在等 稍候
What does it say?
上面写了些什么
It's about a refinery in China for rare earth elements.
是关于一家中国的稀土精炼厂
Tell him yes. Tell him the principal investor is Raymond Tusk.
跟他说是 告诉他主要投资者是雷蒙德·塔斯克
This is Doug Stamper...
我是道格·斯坦普
What should we serve the Walkers? Cyanide.
我们该用什么招待沃克夫妇 氰化物
Saving that for dessert. What about a main course?
用来做甜点好了 主餐呢
Meat of some sort? Vegetables?
哪种肉 或是蔬菜
I mean, this isn't really my area of expertise.
我实在不太擅长这方面
I was thinking, what about Freddy?
我在想 不如找弗莱迪来
Ribs? Or is that gauche?
吃肋排吗 这样会不会太唐突
No. I like the idea.
不会 我喜欢这主意
Well, we can do the nice china, gourmet sides,
我们可以用高档瓷器 精致配菜
but I think the ribs make it more personal.
但我觉得肋排更有人情味
I'll make the call.
我去打电♥话♥
Any word on the call you're expecting? Not yet.
你正在等的这通电♥话♥有消息吗 还没有
I don't think he's landed.
我想他的航♥班♥应该还没到
This is really coming along, isn't it?
你还真搭起来了啊
You think it's childish.
你觉得小孩子气
I think it's better than video games.
总比打游戏好
Do you have my check for $5,000?
把我的五千美金支票带来了吗
Next time when I get a raise.
等我涨工资了再说吧
Bad luck at the casino?
在赌场运气不好吗
So Tusk knows I'm here.
塔斯克知道我在这儿
Daniel Lanagin knows you're here. Is Tusk involved?
丹尼尔·拉尼根知道 塔斯克跟这事有关吗
Why would I admit that?
我为什么要承认
Tusk is in business with you.
塔斯克和你有生意来往
You're sending money to Lanagin.
你在给拉尼根汇钱
Lanagin's casino is in Tusk's backyard.
拉尼根的赌场离塔斯克很近
You didn't fly halfway around the
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表