剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
We have a president who not only took mind-altering medication --
我们的总统不仅服用精神药物
a man who has his finger on the button
当美国舰队与中国对峙时
while U.S. Ships are squaring off with China --
他可以随时批准实施打击
but then instructed his White House counsel to coach a --
还授意他的白宫顾问去干预...
Allegedly, sir. Not proven.
据称 先生 没有被证实
To coach a witness. Which is behavior either resulting
去干预证人 他的做法
from the use of those drugs, or worse,
要么是受药物影响 要么更糟
a deliberate attempt to obstruct the law.
是有意想践踏法律
Now wouldn't you call either scenario impeachable?
你不觉得两种情况都该被弹劾吗
That's for the United States Congress to decide, sir. Not me.
那该由国会决定 先生 而不是我
Were you aware that the president was taking any form of medication?
你知道总统在服用任何药物吗
No, I was not.
不 我不知道
Did you notice him acting in a bizarre fashion?
你注意到他举止古怪吗
Unstable, incoherent? No, sir.
情绪不稳 语无伦次 没有 先生
Any odd behavior? No, sir.
有任何奇怪的行为吗 没有 先生
Not even firing his chief of staff in the midst of a trade war?
在贸易战之际解雇幕僚长不算吗
He didn't fire me. I resigned.
他没有解雇我 是我主动辞职的
Would you tell us why?
你能告诉我们为什么吗
I resigned because I felt I could no longer
我辞职是因为我觉得自己无法
serve the president to the best of my ability.
再以最好的状态为总统服务
And what changed? How did you come to that conclusion?
发生了什么变化 是什么让你得出那样的结论
I had some fundamental differences of opinion
我与白宫中的某些人
with certain people in the White House.
基本理念不合
Like who? The president?
比如谁 总统吗
No, sir.
不 先生
Well, what certain people then?
那某些人是指谁
One person, actually.
实际上只有一个人
The vice president, Frank Underwood.
副总统 弗兰克·安德伍德
He wanted you gone?
他想让你离开吗
I can't speak as to what the vice president did or didn't want.
我不敢说副总统想怎么样 不想怎么样
Was he trying to hide anything?
他想要隐藏什么吗
Was he afraid you might expose something?
他是不是怕你曝光什么
You'd have to ask him, sir.
那你得去问他 先生
What's happening in the Judiciary Committee is a farce.
司法委员会正在上演的是一出闹剧
The Republicans are exploiting the situ--
共和党正在利用这种...
Excuse me, Mr. Vice President,
插一句 副总统先生
but it's not just Republicans.
不仅仅是共和党
A number of Democrats have come out saying
不少民♥主♥党人也站出来说
they would support impeachment.
他们支持弹劾
Including the Majority Whip, Jackie Sharp.
包括多数党党♥鞭♥ 杰姬·夏普
Which is egregious,
这令人发指
since the committee hasn't stopped hearing testimony,
因为委员会还在进行听证
and nor has the special prosecutor completed her investigation.
特别检察官也没有完成调查
You vigorously defend the president,
你极力维护总统
but there are reports that you've had a falling out.
但有报道称你们已经闹僵
That you haven't spoken in weeks.
你们好几个星期没说过话了
That is simply not true.
一派胡言
I've spoken to senior staff at the White House
我与白宫的高级官员通过话
who say the president is worried you want to run against him in 2016.
他说总统担心你会在2016年大选中与他竞争
And just today Linda Vasquez intimated that you --
而就在今天 琳达·瓦斯奎兹暗指你...
Look, I fully expect that the president will run in 2016,
我相信总统一定会在2016年竞选连任
and I hope he's generous enough to invite me
而且我希望他能够慷慨地邀请我
to be his running mate.
作他的竞选伙伴
Impeachment, conviction. Let's say it happens.
弹劾 定罪 如果是这个结果呢
It won't. He's completely innocent.
不会的 他完全是无辜的
Let's say it does happen. You become president.
我们假设一下 你成了总统
That is not a scenario I'm going to entertain.
我不会去想象那个情形
But the thought must have crossed your mind.
但你脑中肯定有过这个想法
And one could make the argument that the president
而且可以说 如果不是因为你
wouldn't be in this predicament if it weren't for you.
总统也不会陷入这样的窘境
It's your staff's involvement with Feng and Lanagin
是你的幕僚长与冯和拉尼根的牵连
that expanded Dunbar's investigation,
才引发了邓巴的调查
which resulted in the travel logs Look, these impeachment hearings
随之发现了出行记录 这些弹劾听证
are the result of political maneuvering,
是政♥治♥操纵的结果
not the fact that Your maneuverings, or the Republicans?
而不是 是你在操纵还是共和党
Morley, I've always liked you. You ask the tough questions.
莫里 我一直很喜欢你 你的问题很尖锐
And you can certainly question my judgment.
你当然可以质疑我的判断
But do not question my patriotism.
但不要质疑我的爱国心
I serve this nation and my president, not myself.
我为国家和总统服务 而不是我自己
He's lying through his teeth.
他满口谎言
What we're doing is working.
我们所做的已经见效了
We keep the whisper campaign alive.
让大家一直私下谈论
We spin him as power-hungry, as duplicitous.
我们让他显得渴望权利 显得奸诈
Focus attention on him. Not you.
将焦点集中在他身上 而不是您
What's the latest? 20%?
最新支持率是多少 20%吗
Zogby has you at 24. Your speech made a difference.
佐格比的数据是24% 您的讲话起了作用
The approval numbers are moving in the right direction.
支持率正在上升
We need to do more than play the spin game.
我们不能再这么小打小闹了
We need to destroy Frank. Offer his head instead of mine.
我们要打垮弗兰克 让他而不是我去当牺牲品
We use Raymond Tusk. How?
我们利用雷蒙德·塔斯克 怎么利用
At his hearing. When he goes to the Judiciary.
在他的听证会上 在他去司法委员会时
Sir, you're already being accused of coaching one witness.
先生 您已经被指控干预一个证人了
If you take steps to coach anoth--
如果您再干预另一...
Not coaching. The truth.
不是干预 是让他说出事实
Raymond admits to the money laundering,
雷蒙德承认洗钱
puts Frank at the center of this, and says I knew nothing.
把弗兰克推到风口浪尖 说我什么都不知道
And then we'll reward him for his honesty.
之后我们会回报他的诚实
You mean a pardon.
您是说特赦吗
I want you to talk to him.
我想让你跟他去谈
And put myself at risk?
让我自己陷于危险之中吗
Well, you're not part of this administration anymore.
你现在不在政♥府♥供职了
There's no law that says you can't pay Raymond Tusk a visit.
没有法律规定你不能去拜访雷蒙德·塔斯克
And in return, resignations don't have to last forever, Linda.
作为回报 辞职也不非得永久有效 琳达
If I do this, you have to be a million miles away.
如果我这么做 您得和我保持距离 越远越好
Tricia and I'll go to Camp David.
特莉莎和我会去戴维营
It's not a million miles away, but it'll do the job.
不算特别远 但也够了
I can go after Linda. Dig into her past --
我可以对琳达下手 调查她的过去
Neutralizing her won't neutralize the bigger problem.
搞定她解决不了大问题
It's the president that's after blood.
是总统想要我的命
Then what's his move?
那他打算怎么做
He can't ask me to resign. He'd have to force me out.
他不能要求我辞职 只能把我挤走
And to do that, if I were him,
要挤走我的话 如果我是他
I would return to the hand that first fed me.
肯定会回去找最初成就我的人
Raymond Tusk? Exactly.
雷蒙德·塔斯克吗 没错
No, he'd have to implicate himself to implicate you.
不会 他要是把你卷进去 他自己也难保
Not if he gets a pardon.
除非他能得到赦免
It's the one thing that only a president can offer.
这是唯一只有总统才能开出的条件
Tusk is a hand grenade. If he pardons him --
塔斯克是个手榴弹 如果他赦免了他...
You're right. Tusk is a hand grenade,
没错 塔斯克是个手榴弹
and we need to pull the pin and throw him at Walker
我们得拽下保险栓 朝沃克扔过去
before Walker pulls the pin and throws him at us.
否则就是沃克拽下保险栓 扔向我们了
I want to meet with Raymond, one on one.
我得和雷蒙德见面 一对一
Let me speak on your behalf.
我代表你去谈吧
That way if anyone finds I know Raymond.
这样的话 如果有人发现 我了解雷蒙德
He won't respond to anyone but me.
他只会对我做出回应
When's his hearing scheduled?
他的听证会安排在什么时候
Uh, day after tomorrow. Two p.m.
后天下午两点
That gives us 40 hours to make it happen. Yes, sir.
那我们还有40个小时行动 是 先生
I think it's mine.
可能是我的手♥机♥
Seth, it's four in the morning.
赛斯 现在可是凌晨四点
When?
什么时候
I want you to go with her.
我希望你跟她一起去
I'll get it cleared with Rockland right now. Thank you.
我这就去征求洛克兰的批准 谢谢
Meechum says the plane will be ready in 30 minutes.
密查姆说飞机30分钟内就能准备好
Okay, good.
行 好
You think it was just a panic attack
你觉得只是恐慌症发作
or was she really trying I don't know.
还是她真打算... 我不知道
It was bad enough they felt they had to keep her overnight.
他们要她留院观察一整夜就够糟了
I'm gonna call the White House physician's office,
我给白宫医生办公室打个电♥话♥
see if they can recommend anyone. Okay.
看看他们能不能推荐什么人 好
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表