剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Because the secretary of state is a good friend of mine.
因为国务卿是我的好朋友
And you don't have any other choice.
而且你别无选择
We're not your chess pieces.
我们不是你的棋子
And this isn't a game, Mr. Galloway.
这也不是游戏 嘉乐威先生
Then why are you toying with us?
那你为什么要耍我们
We are trying to help.
我们只是想帮你
That's a fucking joke, Claire.
开什么玩笑 克莱尔
Do not talk to my wife that way.
不准这样和我妻子说话
Your wife. What does that even mean to you?
你妻子 那对你来说有什么意义
Do not mistake any history you have shared
别因为你们之间有过一段历史
for the slightest understanding of what our marriage is
就以为你了解我们的婚姻
or how insignificant you are in comparison.
相比之下 你完全无关紧要
Can you give us a few minutes?
能让我俩单独谈谈吗
I'm gonna go call Cathy.
我去给凯茜打电♥话♥
Forget my career and my reputation.
不说我的事业和名声吧
I want to marry this woman, Claire.
我想和这个女人结婚 克莱尔
We're going to make this disappear.
我们会摆平这件事的
Because of you I will always be the man
因为你 我将永远是那个
who placed her father in danger.
将她父亲置于险境的人
I can never erase that.
这永远无法抹去
I'm sorry it's come to this.
很遗憾事情走到了这个地步
I'm sorry I ever met you.
我真后悔遇见你
All you've ever done is cause me pain.
从头到尾 你只给过我痛苦
Now you're fucking with my life
现在你又来破坏我的生活
and the life of the woman
还有我未婚妻的生活
that I love more than I ever loved you.
我爱她远胜过爱你
You'll be driven back to New York tonight.
你今晚就开车回纽约
In the morning, you'll make a statement saying
明天一早 你就发表声明
this was a publicity stunt,
说这是炒作
and that the value of your work had been stagnating
你的作品一直卖♥♥不出好价钱
and you wanted to revive No, Claire.
所以你希望重振... 不 克莱尔
I won't do that. Yes, you will.
我才不会那样做 你会的
How about I tell the press,
不如我去告诉记者
that you, that I was brought here Adam, shut up!
我被带到这儿来 亚当 闭嘴
That you wanted the attention, then you got cold feet,
你要说你想博取关注 然后又害怕了
denied it, then you changed your mind again.
否认了照片的事 接着又再次改了主意
And that you faked the shower photo
那张浴室照片是你伪造的
and you're coming clean.
你要澄清这一点
Is that clear?
明白了吗
I'm not part of this world.
我不该被卷进这种事中
I didn't sign up for it. I have no interest in it.
我没想搅进来 我也不感兴趣
We're giving you an out, Adam.
我们给你提供了一条出路 亚当
And if you choose not to take it,
如果你选择不接受的话
I will bury you.
我会毁掉你
I've never hated anyone before.
我从没恨过任何人
Now I know what that feels like.
现在我知道那是什么感觉了
It's a terrible feeling, isn't it?
感觉很糟 对吗
End call.
终止呼叫
Call ended.
呼叫已终止
Call Raymond Tusk.
呼叫雷蒙德·塔斯克
No answer at his place.
他的住处没人接电♥话♥
Is it a matter of more money?
是想要更多钱吗
Secretary Durant has already called President Moreno.
国务卿杜兰特已经致电莫里诺总统
So we need to move quickly.
那我们得赶快行动了
The minister of foreign affairs is involved now.
外♥交♥部♥长已经牵扯进来了
The judge isn't gonna rush a conviction in less than 12 hours.
法官不会在12小时内就宣判他有罪
Who do we know who has the minister's ear?
我们认识什么能跟部长说上话的人吗
Nobody who can trump President Moreno.
没有人能够比得过莫里诺总统
And he's very sensitive to Durant's view on human rights.
而他对杜兰特对人♥权♥方面的看法非常敏感
Are you giving up on this?
你是打算放弃了吗
No. Just being realistic.
不 只是现实一点
Work on Moreno then.
那就做莫里诺的工作
We'll start leaving footprints.
我们快要被人察觉了
Quiet.
安静点
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, not you. My birds.
不是说你 是我的鸟
I think we need to be prepared
我觉得我们要做好准备
for the possibility that we can't follow through with our threat.
我们很可能没法把威胁进行到底了
I am hearing excuses, not solutions.
我听到的都是借口 不是解决方案
My hands are tied.
我无能为力
I can't circumvent the entire US State Department.
我没法搞定整个美国国♥务♥院♥
You know, I hired you to destroy Frank.
我雇你是为了让你毁掉弗兰克
You're failing.
你要失败了
Look, Raymond, I'm your lobbyist,
雷蒙德 我是你的说客
not your henchman.
不是你的走狗
I don't employ lobbyists.
我雇的不是说客
I employ people who can be useful to me.
我雇的是对我有用的人
And you are proving otherwise.
而你看起来没用
Quiet now.
安静点
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
Soon.
快点
Okay, that's good.
行 就这样
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
Yeah, I do.
不 我必须这么做
The charges are dropped.
指控撤销了
They lied to you.
他们骗了你
You can lie to them.
你也可以骗他们
New charges can always be filed.
还可以提出新指控
It's not worth the risk.
不能冒这个险
Ok.
好吧
Are you disappointed in me?
你对我感到失望吗
Let's just get it over with.
赶紧把这事弄完吧
OK, go ahead.
好吧 开始
I'd like to make a statement.
我要做出一项声明
There will be a little cleanup,
还需要一些扫尾工作
some folks who will want to linger on the story,
会有一些人继续关注这件事
but we're over the hump, I'd say.
但我们已经渡过最困难的阶段了
So we can leave the house now?
那我们现在可以出门了吗
The sooner you get back to normal work, the better.
越快恢复正常工作越好
All the meetings I had to cancel,
之前被迫取消的会议
let's find a way to get them back on the books.
想办法再做安排
Yes, sir.
是 先生
I need to push ahead with the Assault Bill.
我得继续推动性侵法案
We've got your Matt Bai interview lined up for tomorrow,
我们安排了明天和马特·贝的采访
but I think that--
但我认为...
Maybe we should hold off on Bai
也许我们应该等事情平息之后
till after things quiet down.
再考虑贝的采访
That's exactly what I was gonna suggest.
我刚才正打算这么说
Doug is right.
道格说得对
OK, let's get going.
好 就这么办
I'll meet you in the car.
我在车里等你
He's done a good job handling all this.
他这些事处理得很好
Yes, he has.
是的
Should we have any more concerns?
那我们还要担心什么吗
He claims he doesn't have anything else.
他说他没有别的把柄了
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
I wouldn't go that far.
还没到那个地步
Keep an eye on him.
盯着他点
I plan to.
正有此意
As for Raymond, we have to strike back hard and fast.
至于雷蒙德 我们快速有力地回击
I want him obliterated.
我要打垮他
More than that.
还不够
Let's make him suffer.
让他受点折磨吧
I don't know whether to be proud or terrified.
真不知我是该骄傲还是害怕
Perhaps both.
也许两者皆有
Wish I could do more.
真希望我能多给你一些
What you gonna do with her?
你打算拿她做什么
I don't know yet.
还没想好
Probably have to knock it down.
也许要把它拆掉
It's worth more as an empty lot.
空地价值更高
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表