剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Do you drink?
你喝酒吗
Sure.
当然
Take a taste of that.
尝尝这个
Wow, that's wonderful.
哇 这可真棒
That's because it's 100 years old.
因为它有100年历史
That, my Miss Randall,
它 我的Randall小姐
was the first bottle of whiskey ever purchased for this place.
是这家店买♥♥的第一瓶威士忌
I mean, that is the most incredible whiskey I've ever tasted.
这是我喝过的最棒的威士忌了
I've never tasted anything like that.
我从没喝过任何像这样的酒
It's like... drinking time.
就像 在品味时光
This bottle was bought by Horace Wittel.
这是Horace Wittel买♥♥的
Wittel, Horace Wittel.
这个姓Wittel 叫Horace Wittel的人
And in 1916, he started this place
在1916年开了这间酒吧
and operated it with his brother, Pete.
和他的兄弟Pete一起经营它
Now, in the meantime,
在那期间
Horace had a son named Horace
Horace有了一个叫Horace的儿子
and Pete had a son named Pete.
Pete也有了一个叫Pete的儿子
And when they died,
他们死后
those Horace and Pete inherited the place and they ran it
他们的儿子 作为新的Horace和Pete
as the new Horace and Pete.
继承了这家店并一起经营它
And it's been like that, passing down
从那时开始
from generation to generation ever since then.
这家店就这样代代相传
Always in the family,
一直在家族内部
always owned by a Horace
一直由Horace所有
and operated in partnership with a Pete.
并和Pete合伙经营
Sometimes they were brothers,
有时他们是兄弟
sometimes they were cousins.
有时他们是表亲
Me and my cousin Horace owned this place
我和我表亲Horace共同拥有这间酒吧
until he died a year ago today.
直到一年前的今天他去世
And then it was passed on to this worthless fuck Horace
然后它被这个没用的Horace
and his worthless fuck cousin Pete.
和他没用的表亲Pete继承
So... What?
所以 你说什么
What?
怎么
You said cousin. So?
你说表亲 怎么了
We're not cousins, we're brothers.
我们不是表亲 我们是兄弟
No, you're not, stupid. No, Pete, our brother Pete.
不 你们不是 蠢货 不 Pete是我们的兄弟
No, he's not.
不 他不是
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Horace wasn't your father.
Horace不是你的父亲
Yes, he was.
是的 他是
No, he was--
不 他是
He was my kid.
他是我的孩子
I don't like kids.
我不喜欢小孩
So I put him in with Horace's, that's all.
所以我把他过继给Horace了 就是这样
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
What? It's not serious. It's what is.
怎么了 这没什么认不认真的 事实就是如此
Wait a minute.
等等
So who's his mother?
那么谁是他母亲
Never mind that. That-that's none of your business.
别管那个 那和你们没关系
No, I kinda think it is, Pete.
不 我觉得很有关系 Pete
Oh, okay, all right, she had him and she died
好吧 她怀上了他 然后死了
and then I have him over to Horace when Sylvia was two.
在Sylvia两岁的时候我把他交给了Horace
You're not-you're not kidding.
你没在开玩笑吗
This is-this is true? So you gave up your son?
这是真的吗 你就这样把你儿子送人了
I don't like kids.
我不喜欢小孩
And then you married Aunt Dorothy and had--
然后你和Dorothy阿姨结了婚 又有了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.
是的 是的 随便吧
Look, that's not the story here.
这些不是我要说的
This is the story here, let me tell the fucking story!
让我讲完那个故事
Dad?
爸
Oh, don't start that shit now, I'm not your father.
哦 别这样好吗 我不是你♥爸♥
I'm Uncle Pete.
我是你Pete叔叔
Just keep things the way they are.
我们就像原来那样
Uncle Pete, that's it.
我就是你的Pete叔叔
Oh, my God, wow.
我的天哪 惊了
Wow.
天哪
This is the best whiskey in the world.
这是全天下最好的威士忌
I mean, wow.
天哪
This faggot likes whiskey.
看来这基佬喜欢威士忌
That's why when mom left and moved to Manhattan,
这就是为什么妈妈搬家去曼哈顿的时候
she only took you two, not me, because she's not my mom.
只带了你俩没带我 因为她根本就不是我妈
Yeah, you'll catch on real quick.
得了 你马上就会想明白了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Look, I kept you in the family, didn't I?
我好歹把你留在这个家里了
You're Pete.
你是Pete
You're the new Pete of this new generation.
你是你这代的新Pete
That means you own this bar along with Horace
这就意味着这个酒吧属于你和Horace
and you can do with it whatever you want.
你可以随意处置这个酒吧
None of this is written down or documented anywhere.
你刚才说的这些都没有文字形式的记录
It has absolutely no basis in law.
法律上说不过去的
It is fucking madness.
这都是瞎鸡♥巴♥扯
This place belongs to me and Horace,
我和Horace才是这个酒吧的主人
through basic common law, okay?
有习惯法保障的 好吗
Randall, please? That's right.
Randall帮我说两句 没错
Common law. Common law.
习惯法是吧 没错
Common law. Okay, now, look, I'm not--
习惯法 听我说 我不是
I'm not an educated guy or anything,
我也不是个文化人什么的
but it seems to me that common law
但在我看来 习惯法
is when there's nothing written down, right?
就是在没有任何文字形式记录的情况下
Like there's no will, right?
比如说没有遗嘱
And that's when you go
这时人们就会去寻求
to a generally agreed upon principle of law,
一个大家都基本认同的法律准则
is that-is that right?
我说的对吧
Yeah, pretty close.
差不多是这个意思吧
So what about our family law?
那我们的家法呢
What about-what about our common law?
那我们自己家里的习惯法算什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
This family, this establishment has a tradition,
这个屋檐底下的家有一个传统
it has a history,
有一段历史
it has bylaws that have been followed by the letter
有一些大家都严格遵循的内规
for a 100 years.
已经有100年了
You're gonna tell me that if this goes in front of a judge,
你是想跟我说如果真的打起官司的话
he's not gonna pay some respect to that?
法官一点都不会考虑这些传统
Here in Brooklyn?
还是在布鲁克林这个地方
Well, not No, that is why we are here.
那个 不 这就是我们今天为什么在这
Because common law, not family law,
因为习惯法 而不是家法
common law dictates that because he fucked the place up,
在他把这个地方经营得一团糟的时候
it gives me the right to sell it.
习惯法能给我把这个地方卖♥♥掉的权利
Oh, stop it.
别扯犊子了
You're not gonna sell this place.
你才不会把这个地方卖♥♥了呢
I see you coming a mile away.
我早就看透你那些招数了
What are you?
你都在放什么屁
It's always been a woman in this family
这家怎么老是有这么个女的
always trying to shut the place down.
老是试图把这酒吧给关了
You know, the very first Horace & Petes,
你知道吗 第一代Horace和Pete这俩人
they started this place just to get away from their wives.
他俩开这家酒吧就是为了离他们媳妇远远的
It's always been a female in the family.
这家子里老是有这么个女的
Oh, my God, Pete, are you proud of that?
我的天哪 Pete 这有什么值得骄傲的啊
All that misery in this fucked-up place in our family?
就这个破地儿和家里那点儿破事儿
Why are you holding on to that?
你为什么死抓着不放呢
Why do you want us to hold on to that?
你为什么还想让我们死抓着它不放呢
Why can't we all--
为什么我们就不能
We're not gonna close this place down!
我们不能关掉这个酒吧
Pete, Pete, you are the most unhappy man
Pete Pete 你是我这辈子见过的
I have ever known in my whole life.
最不开心的人
My whole life.
我从没见过你这样的人
Horace is gone. Everybody's gone, okay?
Horace死了 那些人都死了
Let us sell this place.
就让我们把这个地方卖♥♥了吧
Let us get on with our lives.
然后继续我们的人生
We will get you nice place in Florida.
我们会给你在弗罗里达找个好住处
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表