剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
stop Trump and then that'll save them,
制止Trump 而这才能救他们
because it's like, even if you don't like them, you'd have to
因为 即使你不喜欢他们 你也得
admire them for that. That's not the point, guys.
为此钦慕他们 这不是重点 小伙子们
It's guys.
总是男人
It's all guys.
全是男人
It's all about the boys, you know?
一直都总是男孩们
You think maybe it's time for a woman.
你会觉得也许这次该轮到女人了
You really think that if Hillary was president,
你真觉得如果Hillary当了总统
this would all be better?
事情会变好
Like, she would do a better I'm just saying, we've had
她会做得更好 我只是说 我们已经有
We've had 44 men in a row in that job
已经有一连44个男人做这个工作了
and the world is going to shit.
世界越来越糟糕
So how about you try a woman?
不如试试女人来
You know, just to try it.
不妨一试
Just, any woman?
哪个女人都行
Yes, any woman.
对 都行
All right, here we go.
行了 人来了
Hey, guys?
各位
Can we just be, uh...
我们能不能 呃
Okay?
好吗
Horace.
Horace
Sorry. Hi, Jenny.
抱歉 嗨 Jenny
Hi, Pete.
嗨 Pete
Hi.
嗨
Oh, this is my brother and sister, this is Horace.
这是我弟弟妹妹 这是Horace
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Sylvia. Hi.
那是Sylvia 嗨
Hello.
你好
Nice to, um... Come on in.
很高兴 过来吧
I brought wine.
我带了酒来
Oh. Nothing fancy.
哦 没什么特别的
All right, 'cause I got--
好的 因为我买♥♥了
Pete bought wine, honey, and he's very anxious about it,
Pete也买♥♥了酒 亲爱的 还急着想给我们喝
so let's serve his wine.
我们就开他的酒吧
That's okay.
也行啊
You don't have to open this now.
你不用现在就开
You can have it another time.
可以等到下次
Dinner will be ready as soon as this water boils.
等水开了晚餐就好了
Okay, um, no hurry.
好 嗯 不着急
Um... Want to have a seat?
嗯 坐吗
Sure. Yeah.
好 嗯
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So where are you from?
你是哪里人
I grew up in Michigan.
我在密歇根长大
Mm, what part?
哪一块
Do you know Michigan? No.
你了解密歇根吗 并不
Oh. It's--
哦 那是个
It's a really small town called Engadine.
叫做恩加丁的小镇
Sylvia, do you need to wash the pots or so-You wanna?
Sylvia 你需要刷完锅才 过来吗
Yeah.
对
Hi. Hi there.
嗨 你好
Nice to, uh...
很高兴 呃
Mm.
嗯
...meet you.
见到你
So, Michigan-Engadine, Michigan?
所以是密歇根 密歇根的恩加丁
Yeah. Uhhuh.
对 嗯哼
Yeah, Engadine is--
嗯 恩加丁在
It's in the U.P. Uhhuh.
在上半岛 嗯哼
What they call the upper peninsula, in Michigan.
在密歇根 他们叫那里上半岛
Is it cold up there?
那里冷吗
In the winter, yeah. Right.
冬天很冷 哦
Yeah, Jenny was telling me
Jenny告诉我
that when her dad died, it was the winter,
她父亲去世时就是冬天
and they couldn't bury him until the thaw.
在雪融之前 他们都没法埋葬他
You know, the ground was too hard.
因为地太硬了
Wow, that's... Mhm.
哇 真是 嗯
That's...
那真是
Just saying, that's how cold it is.
就是告诉你 那里到底有多冷
Yeah.
也对
So, how'd you guys...
你们俩怎么
How'd you end up here from Michigan?
你怎么就从密歇根跑来这了
How did you end up in--
你怎么就
I-I went to Brooklyn College.
我过来读布鲁克林学院
Brooklyn College?
布鲁克林学院
I thought just New York kids went there.
我以为只有纽约本地孩子才会去那里读书
I really wanted to live in New York, since I was little.
因为我从小就很想到纽约来居住
Uhhuh. It was my dream.
是吗 那是我的梦想
Brooklyn College was the only school I could get into
在我被录的学校里 布鲁克林学院是唯一一间
that I could afford.
我能读得起的
It's funny, I pictured living in Manhattan,
说来也好笑 我一直想住在曼哈顿
but I've only been to Manhattan maybe three times
但我过来这几年里 我去曼哈顿的次数也就
since I got here.
大概三次吧
And how long ago was that?
你来这多久了
That you got here? That you were in college?
你什么时候来得这里 上的大学
I'm-I'm 26.
我 呃 我今年26
Got it.
原来如此
So, uh... How'd you guys meet?
这样的话 呃 你们俩怎么认识的
We met online, I told you that.
我跟你说过了 我们在网上认识的
Yes, you did.
是 你是说过
Yeah.
也对
I know it's kinda lame, but...
我知道这听起来有点俗
It's just not easy to meet people these days.
不过这年头要认识人可不容易啊
I've also heard that online relationships don't last,
我也听说网恋一般不长久
but Pete seems pretty darn serious about you.
不过Pete看起来对你是来真的
Sylvia.
Sylvia
Come on, I--
别这样
I didn't say we were serious.
我不是说我们就已经定下了
It's okay.
没关系
We are serious.
我们就是定下来了
I'm crazy about Pete.
我对Pete无法自拔
That's nice. That's terrific.
挺好的 确实挺好的
Yeah.
是啊
I'm gonna pour some wine.
我去把酒倒好
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
I'm-I'm sensing that there's something--
我 呃 我感觉好像有点不对劲
No, no, it's all right.
没 没事 好着呢
No, you're-Pete's new girl, you know.
没事 你是Pete的新女友
Since you guys are so serious, we're getting to know you.
既然你们俩确定关系了 我们只想更了解你
Well, I appreciate that.
好 我很感谢
Maybe you could consider that I'm pretty nervous and,
其实我现在挺紧张的
so you're not really seeing me as I am right now, because...
所以你看到的并不是最真实的我 嗯 因为
Well, this is weird.
好吧 这太诡异了
What's weird about it? That you're half his age?
有什么好诡异的 你年纪比他小一半这事吗
Sylvie. Come on.
Sylvie 别这样
Sylvia, stop. That's-You're being mean.
Sylvia 停下来 你这样太刻薄了
I am? Yeah, pretty fucking mean.
我有吗 没错 很他妈刻薄
Uh, the pasta.
嗯 那个意面
Oh, yeah.
噢 对
Can we-Should we sit?
要不我们 呃 还是坐过餐桌那边吧
Listen, don't--
对了 你不用
Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
你不用太担心 不用太担心
Worry about what? We're fine.
担心什么 我们好着呢
Nothing, nothing, it's okay.
没事 没事 一切都好
Should I sit down? Yeah.
能坐下了吗 当然
Here you go. Thanks.
你的酒 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah, coming through.
好了 面来了
This looks good.
这看起来挺不错的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表