剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
but this shit determines whether I get to stay home
但是这些决定了我是可以呆在家
or, uh, you know, come back here.
呃 还是得回到这个破地方
I don't think you guys appreciate.
我不觉得你们理解
I mean, what if you had to,
我是说 如果轮到你不得不
you know, go to an evaluation every year,
每年都接受评估
as to whether you get to live in a mental hospital.
来决定你是否住进精神病院呢
I guess I feel like I would be okay.
我猜 我会感觉还好
How the hell is that okay?
这他妈怎么会还好
Because if I'm okay living on the outside,
因为如果我能在外面过得好
I'm gonna do everything I can to stay on the outside,
我就尽一切努力待在外面
and if I'm in trouble and I need help,
如果我陷入麻烦 需要帮助
I'm gonna get the help that I need.
我就得寻求我需要的帮助
So it's a win-win.
所以 双赢
Yeah, providing that your doctor doesn't make a mistake
是的 建立在你医生没弄错的基础上
or providing you don't come in on a bad day.
以及你没在心情不好的时候来
You gotta give us more credit than that, Pete.
你得在这件事上信任我们 Pete
You should know that no one
你要知道 这里没有人
here is looking to take away your freedom.
想要剥夺你的自♥由♥
We're all here just to make sure you're okay.
我们只想确保你一切都好
That's it.
就这样
Okay? I mean, if--
懂吗 我是说
If you are, that's good news, right?
如果你状态好 那是好消息 不是吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm not looking to get you back in here.
我也不希望你回到这儿
I'm hoping you stay out.
我希望你在外面
And I know I'm a little weird and unorthodox
我知道我有点奇怪和不正经
and I'm sorry if that unnerves you, but...
如果让你紧张了 我很抱歉 但是
I gotta be me, Pete.
我这人就是这个样子 Pete
I like levity.
我习惯轻松
I like to be light.
喜欢气氛放松
Yeah, okay. Okay.
哦 好吧
He's doing fine, he's doing really good.
他很好 状态很好
Okay, good, that's good to hear.
哦 很好 我很高兴听你这么说
You know, he's working hard,
他很努力
everybody likes him and he's dating.
所有人都喜欢他 他在和人约会
Good, good. Yeah.
好的 好的
Well, Jesus, Horace. What What?
天哪 Horace 什么啊 怎么了
That's none of his fucking business.
这他妈和他有什么关系
He's your doctor. No, he's not.
他是你的医生 不 他不是
He's just the fucking new guy.
他完全是个陌生人
That's who they get to do this.
他们找个这么个人来做这个
Dr. Carlson was my doctor.
Carlson才是我的医生
You know, he's just the fucking guy that does the check-ins.
他她妈只是个的查房♥的
I don't know this guy. Pete, you know me.
我不认识他 Pete 你懂我什么意思
Do you want me to act-You want me to act like everything--
你想让我表现得
Like everything's normal? You want me to just pretend?
好像一切正常吗 你想让我假装吗
This is reality.
这是现实
You used to live in a mental hospital,
你曾经进过精神病院
now they got-they let you out on meds,
现在他们把你放出来 让你吃药
but they gotta check on you once in a while.
但他们必须隔一阵检查你一下
That's what's going on here. So?
这就是现在发生的事 所以呢
You don't have to tell him I'm fucking dating, okay?
你不需要告诉他我他妈在约会呀
Okay. That's my business.
好的 那是我自己的事
Yeah, he's not dating. He's a loser, but he's fine.
哦 好 他没在约会 他是个废物 但他状态很好
Oh, fuck you, Horace.
去你♥妈♥的♥ Horace
You know, if you're nervous about what he thinks, then this is--
如果你那么紧张他的想法 那么
I don't think this is helping much.
你现在这种表现会很减分吧
No. This doesn't concern me.
不 这样没什么问题
I'd be more concerned if Pete was in here for anger.
如果Pete是因为愤怒来这里 我才会担心
But all he's showing me is that he's got a firm grip on reality
但他展现给我的是 他很好的适应了现实
and he's now happy with it.
而且他很开心
That's fine.
这很棒
There's folks walking around like that all day.
像他一样愤怒的人满大街都是
Mm-hmm.
哦
Okay, so... Can we go now?
好的 那么 我们能走了吗
Uh... no.
呃 不
There's something we gotta talk about.
有件事我们得谈谈
How's the medication treating you?
药物治疗感觉怎么样
Shitty.
糟糕
You know, I fall asleep at random times of the day.
我白天不知道什么时候就睡着了
It still messes with my stomach.
而且让我胃难受
Oh, plus, they switched companies on me
而且 他们换了我取药的公♥司♥
and I wasn't able to get any for a fucking month.
我他妈一个月没拿到药
Did you run out? No.
药吃完了吗 没有
No, I didn't.
没有
Okay. All right.
哦 好的
It's not your stomach that the meds are attacking.
药物攻击的不是你的胃
It's your liver.
而是你的肝
Yeah, whatever.
哦 随便吧
So, Pete.
所以 Pete
I'm about to get real serious with you for a minute.
我得非常严肃地告诉你
The Probitol is great.
这个药很好
It keeps you living at home.
它能让你在家生活
Keeps your worst symptoms
消除了你最糟糕的症状
away and the side effects, for the most part,
更重要的是 它的副作用
have been an acceptable tradeoff, so far.
到目前为止还算合理
So far?
目前为止
Well, some of the outlier
有些在你之前开始服药的
patients who started taking Probitol before you
部分患者的小肠和肝脏
are getting increased damage to the intestines and liver
受到的损害不断加剧
because of the drug.
都是因为这个药
It's, um-It's worse than we thought.
副作用比我们预想得更糟糕
Oh, Christ.
噢 天呐
So what I'm telling you
所以我想说的是
is that we will not be able to keep renewing the prescription.
我们不能继续给你开这个药了
That's the bottom line.
这是底线
Oh, Jesus.
噢 天呐
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
It sucks.
这很讨厌
Jesus Christ.
我的天
I'm sorry, I just wanted to let you know what was going on.
很抱歉 我只是想让你们知道实情
Wait-What-So what happens?
等下 那以后怎么办
Well, Pete's got enough
Pete手上剩余的药
Probitol to get him through the end of next month.
足够他吃到下个月末
Yeah? And, after that...
所以呢 所以在这之后
We will After that, what, exactly?
我们要 在那之后究竟要干嘛
We will, uh--
我们要 呃
We'll need to re-Readmit him.
他需要重新入院治疗
Pete.
Pete
Hey.
嘿
Pete, man.
Pete 兄弟
You should know that there are
你得明白 有很多人
people trying to sort out many solutions for you, okay?
在为你的病情想各种办法 好吗
We're gonna try to keep you in the world.
我们会尽力让你活下去
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's fucking Easter coming up, too.
该死的复活节也要到了
Always with the coffee with you. Yep.
怎么老见你喝咖啡 对
I guess you're sober?
你戒酒了吗
No!
不
No, you're not sober? No, I take acid.
你没戒酒 不 我嗑药
I like acid. Acid?
我喜欢迷幻药 嗑药
Yeah, acid guy, that's what I am.
对 瘾君子 就是我
So you're tripping now?
你正嗨着在吗
Well, not full-on tripping.
现在不是最嗨的时候
I kinda coming down.
药劲下去了一点儿
And when I come down, I take my Xanax to pull me out of the acid,
每到这时 我会吃抗忧郁的药来抵消迷幻药
and then that makes me tired,
抗忧郁的药会让我犯困
so then I need the coffee to stay awake and read my paper.
所以我需要咖啡 以保持清醒来看报
Wow, you're just doing acid-What do you do for a living?
哇 你是个瘾君子 那你的工作呢
Ehh...
呃
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表