剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
go find yourself a big watermelon and climb inside.
去找个大西瓜 自己爬进去
Warm beer. I'll give you warm beer.
热啤酒 我给你热啤酒
And you did give me warm beer, you Irish bastard.
你给我的就是热啤酒 爱尔兰王八蛋
The fuck you laughing at?
你♥他♥妈♥的在笑什么
Nothing, Daddy.
没什么 爸爸
You dumb, drunk bitches.
你这蠢货 烂醉如泥的臭婊♥子♥
What the-- Shut the fuck up!
他妈的 给我闭嘴
Make me, then. Yeah, make her.
有种来啊 对啊 有种来啊
Just-- You know what?
你知道吗
You take your lezzie friend somewhere
你带着你的女朋友
and y'all lick on each other's balls.
去互相舔逼吧
Is that what y'all do?
你俩儿不就喜欢干这个吗
Yeah, lick on each other's balls.
没错 互相舔逼
None of that in here.
这里不准做那种事
None of what?
不准做哪种事
What are you laughing at? If you two are gonna...
你在笑什么 如果你们俩要互相
do that to each other, just go somewhere else.
做那种事 到别的地方做去
Hey, Jimmy. How you doing, Pete?
嘿 Jimmy 好啊 Pete
What do you hear, what do you say?
有什么好玩的事儿吗
Nothing. Nothing.
没有 没有
You want coffee?
你要咖啡吗
Only your best, Pete.
只要最好的 Pete
Nothing but your best coffee.
什么都不要 只要你最好的咖啡
Horace.
Horace
How are you, Horace Senior. Hi.
你好啊 老Horace 你好
How you feeling, still got both your kidneys?
感觉如何 你的两个肾都还在吗
One's fulled up. I gotta empty out soon.
其中一个满了 过会儿我要去清空一下
One of my balls, you know.
其中一个蛋蛋满了 你懂的
Duly noted.
完全明白
No school today?
今天不用上课吗
No, it's Good Friday, Pete, you heathen.
不用 今天是美好星期五 Pete 你这异教♥徒♥
The students have to beat each other up at home today.
今天学生要打架只能在家里打了
Fucking animals.
他妈的 一群禽兽
They're all right.
他们不是坏孩子
They just got too much energy for a classroom,
他们只是在教室里精力过盛
so once in a while, they crack each other over
所以有时候 他们会用史努比午餐盒
the head with a fucking Snoopy lunchbox.
砸其他人的头
Yeah, but I hear the gangs are infiltrating the schools now.
嗯 但是我听说帮派现在渗透进学校了
Oh, my God, the gangs.
我的天啊 说起帮派
I was in Coney Island the other day,
有一天 我在科尼岛
I had my daughter for the weekend,
我和女儿一起过周末
pick her up at her friend's house in Trump Village,
我到特朗普镇去她朋友家接她
take her to Coney Island, the boardwalk.
带她去科尼岛步行街
We go on the Cyclone.
玩飓风号♥过山车
She says, Daddy, it's boring.
她说 爸爸 这好无聊啊
The Cyclone is boring now.
飓风号♥都变无聊了
So we're on the boardwalk, ice cream, whatever.
所以我们走在街上 冰淇淋什么的
You drink coffee in a bar?
你在酒吧里喝咖啡
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Why the fuck would you come to a bar to drink coffee?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么来酒吧喝咖啡
Hey, shut up.
嘿 闭嘴
Unless you want to get the fuck out yourself.
除非你♥他♥妈♥想滚出去
You gonna kick me out just for asking the man a question?
我问他个问题 你就要踢我出去吗
Yeah, Pete, it's all right, it's a legitimate question.
没错 Pete 没关系 这是个合理的问题
Why would I drink coffee in a bar?
我为什么要在酒吧里喝咖啡
Because he fucking likes it, okay?
他妈的 因为他喜欢 不行吗
Because it's his fucking business and not yours.
因为这他妈关他事 不关你事
Anyway, you're a degenerate lesbian.
总之 你是一个堕落的女同性恋
And...
而
Jimmy here is an educated guy.
Jimmy是个受过教育的人
So go fuck yourself.
所以去你♥妈♥的♥
I was gonna go with a more diplomatic response,
我本来想回答得更客套一点
but it's Pete's bar, so I guess, go fuck yourself is in order.
但这里是Pete的酒吧 所以就去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Go fuck yourself, young lady.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 小姐
How dare you ask the teacher a question?
你怎么敢问老师问题
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
You wanna go lay down?
你想躺一会儿吗
What?
什么
Why don't you go upstairs and lie down for a minute?
上楼躺会儿吧
What for?
为什么
Maybe you're tired, maybe you want to lie down.
因为你累了 想躺一会儿
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm on the boardwalk, me and my daughter.
我和我女儿一起走在步行街上
It's quiet.
很安静
Suddenly, you hear "Homicides, Homicides, Homicides."
突然 你听到有人喊 "杀人帮 杀人帮"
Ooh, Homicides, the Homicides.
杀人帮 是杀人帮
Worst gang in Brooklyn, worst gang in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林区最可怕的帮派 最可怕的帮派
About 80 of them in their leathers running right towards us.
大约有80个穿着皮衣的帮派成员朝我们跑来
And they're yelling "Homicides, Homicides."
一边跑一边喊 "杀人帮 杀人帮"
I'm looking at my daughter like,
我一副"你是不是有什么事没告诉我"的表情
is there something you're not telling me?
看着我女儿
Are you in a feud with the crazy Homicides?
你是不是和杀人帮的那些疯子有仇怨
They stole your pop rocks?
他们偷走了你的跳跳糖吗
I don't know. They're coming right at us.
我不清楚 他们直冲着我们过来
What happened? Just then, right behind us,
发生什么事了 就在那时 在我们后面
but in the same direction,
同一个路线上
four or five members of the Jolly Stompers.
出现了四五个碾压帮的成员
Oh, that's the guys who's in the satin jackets.
噢 那些穿绸缎外套的家伙
Jolly Stompers,
碾压帮
I mean, terrifying when you see them on the train,
当你在火车上看到他们时 觉得他们非常可怕
but when there's 80 Homicides chasing them, fairly docile.
但当80个杀人帮成员追杀他们时 你又觉得他们很温顺
One of them had a little ball
其中一名成员在逃跑的时候
of shit rolling down his pant leg as he ran.
吓得屎都从裤腿里掉出来了
They were scared.
他们被吓屎了
And then So wait a minute, wait.
还有 等一下 慢着
The Homicide gang were chasing them.
杀人帮在追杀他们
Thank Christ, at least from our point of view.
我的天啊 至少从我们的角度看是这样的
So these ill-fated Jolly Stompers run past us
那些不幸的碾压帮成员从我们身边跑过
and we're standing there frozen, can't move,
我们站在原地 身体僵住了 动不了
and this running mob runs around us like a herd of buffalo
后面那群暴徒像一群野牛一样围着我们跑
and we're just standing there and then
我们就那样站在原地
ten seconds, just standing around us yelling.
十秒钟后 他们站在我们周围大喊
Homicides, Homicides,
杀人帮 杀人帮
and running after these poor souls,
然后又去追那些可怜人了
who are probably dead by now, by the way.
顺便一说 现在他们多半已经死了
And
又
And ten seconds later, they're gone.
又过了十秒 他们走了
Just me and my daughter standing there, my 13-year-old daughter and me,
就剩我和我13岁的女儿傻站在那里
and we still have nothing to talk about.
结果我们还是没话可说
Hey, Pete. Give me another one?
嘿 Pete 能再给我来一杯吗
Cash first.
先给钱
What?
什么
Horace, come on. What is this shit?
Horace 拜托 开什么玩笑
Hey.
嘿
You ain't paid for the last three I poured you.
我刚才给你倒的那三杯酒还没付钱呢
Okay, okay, okay. Cash first.
好 好 好 先付钱
So I'm broke.
我破产了
I've got...
我有
I've got a quarter.
我有25美分
You know what?
不如这样吧
What if I could make
假如我能
a one dollar bill that you gave me change into a twenty.
把你给的一美元变成二十美元
Ooh, I wanna see it. I wanna go dancing.
哇哦 我想看 我想去跳舞
Then you'll give me a free drink?
你就免费给我一杯
What are you talking about? If I can make your one into a twenty.
你胡扯什么 如果我能把一块变成二十块
Can I-Can I borrow this? Swear you'll get it right back.
能不能借我这个 保证立马还你
I won't do Mmhmm.
我不会弄丢的 嗯哼
Do you have a Could I
你有没有 我能不能
Yeah?
可以吗
Here, you take the twenty, I don't want to touch his money.
给你 你收好这张二十 我不想碰他的钱
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表