剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Grinning like a monkey all the time,
什么时候都笑得像只猴子一样
jumping around, show boating.
跳来蹦去 卖♥♥弄炫耀
I mean, why is there no humility left in this sport, huh?
橄榄球里都没有谦逊这个词了
Yeah, but how can you tell that he's--
你怎么知道他在笑
that he's grinning with his-when he has his helmet on?
他不是带着头盔吗
Well, you can see it. She can't tell he's grinning.
能看见啊 她看不出来的
What the fuck-, what are you talking about?
我♥操♥ 你放什么屁
You can see the grin a mile away.
一英里外都能看见他的蠢笑
All he does is grin.
他除了蠢笑还会干嘛
Stop it. Oh, shut up.
别说了 你闭嘴吧
You guys are just afraid
你们只不过是害怕
of an exuberant black man, that's all it is.
一个乐呵呵的黑人 没别的原因
Oh, got me pegged.
被你看穿了
I don't know, I like the Super Bowl.
我喜欢超级碗
You know, because of all the cheering and the--
欢呼呐喊啊
people get excited.
大家都变得很激动
Leon. Thanks, Pete.
Leon 谢了 Pete
Hello, Marsha, you need another one?
好啊 Marsha 再来一杯吗
Always.
当然
I'm not going if she's there.
她在我就不去
I think she's a dumb bitch.
我觉得她是蠢贱♥人♥
No, I'm at this bar.
没有 我在一个酒吧
I don't know, just having a drink.
随便喝点东西
Turn that off.
把那玩意儿关了
You want to make a telephone call, go over there.
要打电♥话♥去那边
Sorry, um...
对不起 额
can I have a double Jack?
给我一杯双手锤啤酒吗
Hey, Pete, um... listen, you know,
嘿 Pete 听我说
my sister's coming later with her lawyer to hash everything.
你知道我姐过会要带律师来谈事吧
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
So I was thinking that maybe you shouldn't be here.
所以我觉得你不应该待在这
Why's that?
为什么
Because I--
因为当
sometimes, when there's a conflict, you can be--
一吵起来 你就变得
you can be kind of an asshole,
变得挺混♥蛋♥的
and I just don't want to deal with it.
我不想在中间劝架
Look, I'm not--
我不是
I'm not trying to insult you, I just--
我不是想让你难堪 我只是
You're not insulting me.
你没让我难堪
Okay, well, there's a lot at stake here.
好吧 谈的这个事很重要
Oh, yeah?
是吗
The whole place is at stake, Pete.
这整个地方都危在旦夕
The whole place? Yeah.
整个地方吗 对
Hey, Horace. Oh, fuck.
嘿 Horace 噢 我♥操♥
First of all, fuck you, you dumb cocksucker.
首先 操你 你个傻♥逼♥
Maybe you're afraid of your fucking sister,
你♥他♥妈♥也许怕你姐
but I'm not afraid of your fucking sister.
但我他妈不怕你姐
All right, Pete.
够了 Pete
And I'll tell you what else, you miserable cunt.
我再告诉你点别的 你个悲催逼
Jesus Christ, man, all right.
我的天 你够了
No, you know what? I'll be here if I feel like it.
不 我告诉你 我想在这就在这
I mean, when did you start being the one to tell me
什么时候轮得着你告诉我
where to go and what to do, what to say?
去哪里 干什么 说什么
Jesus Christ, cocksucker.
我的天 你个傻♥逼♥
All right, all right. You know the thing with you, Horace?
够了 够了 你知道你是什么吗 Horace
You're not a cocksucker, you're a piss ant.
你不是个傻♥逼♥ 你是只尿蚁
All right, do what you want.
够了 你爱咋咋地
Oh, oh, oh... You do what you want.
噢 噢 噢 爱咋咋地
Walk away, walk away. Yeah, I'm walking away.
走吧 走吧 嗯 我走了
Piss ant.
尿蚁
You know what a piss ant is--
你们知道尿蚁是什么吗
Leon, you know what a piss ant is?
Leon 你知道尿蚁是什么吗
I feel like I know.
感觉有印象
A piss ant is an insect that has no value,
尿蚁是一种毫无价值的虫子
but it smells like piss.
但是闻起来像尿
You know, at least a cocksucker can do something.
傻♥逼♥至少还能干点什么
Suck cock.
被人口♥爆♥
But a piss ant just sits there in the door jamb,
但是尿蚁只会坐在门边
smelling like piss.
散发尿味儿
I was wrong, I thought it was a kind of car.
我想错了 我还以为是辆车
Why'd you do that?
你干嘛去惹他
I was trying to make things easier.
我想让谈判的时候轻松一点
Well, it felt like you made things harder.
嗯 感觉上你搞得更难了
I mean, you had to know it was gonna go that way.
你知道他肯定会发飙的吧
Why'd you do it?
干嘛去惹他
I didn't know. How could you not know?
我不知道他会发飙啊 你怎么可能不知道
You walk up to Uncle Pete
你走到Pete叔面前
and say, "Don't come tonight because you're an asshole?"
然后说"晚上别来 因为你是个混♥蛋♥"
And then he says what? "Okay, Horace?"
你觉得他会说"好的 Horace"吗
I mean, it feels like you did that on purpose.
感觉你是"故意"这么干的
I-oh, you're saying this
我没 噢 你这么说
because of what I said about the rags.
是因为之前抹布的事
That's why you're giving me this shit now?
你现在报复我来了啊
How did I end up with a piss ant for a nephew?
我外甥怎么成了只尿蚁
I mean, his father, Horace VII,
他老爸Horace七世
he wasn't a piss ant, right, Marsha?
他可不是尿蚁 对吧 Marsha
I never heard him described that way.
从来没听过有人这么说他
Oh, but now get his piss ant son Horace telling me
噢 但是现在他的尿蚁儿子Horace
I gotta get lost because he's afraid of his sister
告诉我不能待在这 因为他怕他姐姐
coming over here with her Jew lawyer.
带着犹太律师来谈事情
Um, that's pretty racist.
额 你这话说的非常种族歧视啊
Um, racist is what you do, not what you say.
额 种族歧视是看你做了什么 不是看你说了什么
This place ain't racist.
这个酒吧可不搞种族歧视
We served coloreds here in the '30s.
30年代的时候我们这招待有色人
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yeah, nobody would serve boogies in those days.
对 那时候根本没人愿意招待穷黑人
I got a picture of a nigger sitting right there in that stool,
我有张黑鬼坐在这把椅子上的照片
in 1930.
1930年
You look at that and call me a racist.
事实如此 你再说我种族歧视试试
Ugh, God damn it, Jesus.
呃 该死 老天
Don't worry, he'll run himself down.
淡定 他过一会儿就好了
Fuck.
操
My father, Pete VI, he used to say,
我老爸 Pete六世 他以前总说
"If niggers drink beer, then we're all niggers."
"如果黑鬼喝啤酒 那我们都是黑鬼"
Racist, I'll give you fucking racist.
种族歧视 歧视个屁
That guy's a nightmare.
那家伙简直是个恶梦
Don't come in here, then.
那就别来这喝酒
How about I come in here
我来这喝酒
and he stops being a gross racist?
然后他不搞种族歧视怎么样
Why is that not an option?
为什么没有这个选项
What I would love is if you were to shut up.
你要是能闭嘴我简直求之不得
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hi, it's Dad, leaving you another message.
嗨 是你老爸 又给你留了条语♥音♥
Please don't text me.
请不要发短♥信♥给我
I am not gonna respond to your texts, okay?
我不会回你短♥信♥的 明白吗
So please call me on the phone.
所以请你打电♥话♥给我
I don't want to communicate with you that way, please.
我不想用短♥信♥跟你交流 求你了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Whoa!
喔
What was that? What happened.
什么情况 发生啥了
Oh, uh, nothing, nothing, I'm sorry.
噢 呃 没事 没事 对不起
You all right? Yeah, I'm just...
你还好吧 嗯 我只
What does it mean that you're an assistant D.A.?
地方助理检察官是干什么
I never really knew what that meant.
我一直不知道
Well, the district attorney, Ken Thompson, he runs the office
地方检察官 Ken Thompson 他是负责人
and he directs what kinds of cases
他来选调查哪些案子
and what cases we bring to court,
以及哪些案子要上法庭
and assistant district attorneys like myself
地方助理检察官 比如说我
bring the cases to court.
带案子上法庭
How many assistant D.A.S are there?
有多少个地方助理检察官
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表