剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
up all over the place.
花得这么厉害
You know, life gets fucking expensive when you start dying.
当你快要死了时候 生活就他妈开始变得昂贵了
You know, it's a fucking nightmare.
真♥他♥妈♥是个噩梦
You're not dying.
你不是快死了
You're not dying.
你不是快死了
What-what happened to Rachel anyway?
Rachel到底是怎么回事
I kicked her out.
我把她赶出去了
You did? Jesus Christ, why?
是吗 我的老天 为什么
She was-I mean, she was okay.
她 她挺好的
I didn't love her, but she was crazy about you.
我没有很喜欢她 但她对你一片痴心啊
Yeah, well...
嗯 呃
You know, the only thing worse
唯一比跟一个
than living with somebody who doesn't love you...
不爱你的人一起生活更惨的事
Your first marriage? Yeah.
你第一次婚姻 嗯
...is living with somebody who really loves you a lot.
就是跟一个真的很爱你的人一起生活
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
Oh, oh, man.
噢 噢 老兄啊
Well, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I mean, I'm all right.
我还好啊
She's the one who got kicked out.
她才是被赶出去的那个
She's living with her brother.
她现在跟她哥哥住在一起
So her whole family hates me now.
她全家人现在都恨死我了
Yeah, you got to get jaded to people hating you, Horace.
你总有一天要习惯别人的厌恶
Anybody who gets to their 40s
所有年到四十的人
without at least 10 people hating them is just an asshole.
如果都没有10个人讨厌他 那他就是个混♥蛋♥
How do you figure that?
为什么这样说
Well, if people hate you,
如果人们讨厌你
you're probably taking care of yourself, right?
你很可能是在照顾着你自己 对吧
If nobody hates you,
如果没有人讨厌你
you're probably just some asshole
你很可能就是一个对周围
who's a burden on everybody around you, right?
所有人来说都是累赘的混♥蛋♥ 对吧
Yeah.
嗯
I'm gonna go to bed.
我要去睡了
All right.
好吧
You need anything?
你还需要什么吗
Yeah, a bucket.
要 一个桶
Bucket. Yeah.
桶 嗯
Bucket.
桶
Or whatever.
或者随便什么
Are you gonna puke right now?
你现在就要吐吗
At some point, uh...
总会吐的
Here you go.
给你
That's pretty, thank you.
真好 谢谢你
Hey, it's nice, uh, nice to have you here.
有你 有你在这挺好的
Good night, honey.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night.
晚安
You know, I can't in my head
我不能想象
climb into another person's life.
另一个人的生活
You know, like-like I was dating this guy,
比如以前跟我约会的那个男的
and he used to take me to the symphony,
他以前会带我去听交响乐
the, uh, New York Philharmonic,
纽约交响乐团
and I hated it so much.
我讨厌它 非常讨厌
I mean, the music just droning on and on and...
那音乐就在那嗡嗡地响个不停
And everyone's sitting there like in their seats
然后每个人都坐在他们的座位上
like dressed up, looking down like...
正式得不得了 像这样朝下看
You know, like they're fucking appreciating it.
好像他们很喜欢一样
And it's like-it made me so mad 'cause I'm like,
但是这 这让我很生气 因为我觉得
you're all fucking faking it.
你们他妈都是假装的
I don't believe you like this for a second.
我一点都不相信你们喜欢这个
This is a con job.
这就是欺骗
And you look down on the stage and there's this orchestra.
你往下看着舞台 上面有个管弦乐团
And it's like 50 guys in their little tuxedos,
还有差不多50个人穿着他们的晚礼服
and they're playing their hearts out.
掏心掏肺地在那表演
And I see this trombone player.
我看到一个长号♥乐手
But he's not like the trombone player.
但他不是唯一的长号♥乐手
He's like second in a line of 10 trombone players.
他在一排10个长号♥乐手里面的第二个
You know how hard that guy had to work?
你知道那个人要多努力吗
Like since he was fuckin' five.
他从五岁就要开始练习了
You know, so if by the time you're five,
如果你要是过了五岁
you haven't decided you want to be the second trombone player
还没有下定决心要变成纽约交响乐团的
of the New York Philharmonic, you're too late.
第二个长号♥乐手 你就晚了
Like if that's your goal at eight, you're a loser.
好像假如你在八岁的时候定下这个目标 你就失败了
You know, so like who's that guy?
但是那个人是谁
Who's the guy the age of five knows he wants to spend
那个从五岁开始就知道他想要一生
his whole life playing the trombone for the Philharmonic?
都为交响乐团演奏长号♥的人是谁
David Finlayson.
David Finlayson
What?
什么
David Finlayson,
David Finlayson
he's the second trombone for the New York Philharmonic.
他就是纽约交响乐团的第二长号♥乐手
How the fuck do you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道的
It's-it's public information.
这是 公开的信息
So... I wasn't talking to you anyway.
那 反正我也不是在跟你说话
Maybe you shouldn't ask questions
你要是不想知道答案
unless you want to hear the answers.
或许就不应该问问题
Wow, you know what I wish?
你知道我希望什么吗
I wish it could be Trump and Bernie Sanders as co-presidents.
我希望是Trump和Bernie Sanders共同做总统
Jesus, why?
我天 为什么
Because they're the only ones
因为他们是唯二
that tell the truth about anything, you know?
对任何事情都说真话的人
Bernie's the only Democrat that's willing to admit
Bernie 是民♥主♥党里唯一一个愿意承认
he's gonna hold a gun to rich people's heads
他会拿枪指着富人的头
and make 'em pay for everything.
让他们为所有事情买♥♥单的人
And Trump's the only Republican who's willing to admit
而Trump是共和党里唯一一个愿意承认
that he doesn't give a shit or know anything about anything
他不在乎也不知道任何事情
and it's all a crooked game that just he knows how to play.
这是一个只有他可以操控的肮脏游戏
So then you'd have this amazing system where like
这样的话你就可以看到一个棒极了的体系
Bernie takes all the rich people's money
Bernie 把富人的钱都抢来
and Trump just keeps giving it back to 'em in bribes
Trump再把它们都用贿赂的方式给回去
that keep the economy running.
以保持经济增长
What kind of a way is that to run a country?
这是什么管理国家的方法
Well, it's not, it's gonna be a fuckin' disaster.
这不是 这会变成一场灾难
But it'll reveal the true nature of our system
但是它能揭示我们体系真正的本质
and they'll just tear it all down,
然后他们会让它土崩瓦解
just leave a fuckin' mess,
光留下一堆烂摊子
so rich people still have everything,
这样富人就可以继续坐拥一切
but a dollar won't be worth a dime,
但是那时候钱都没有价值了
so who cares if you're rich?
所以谁还会在乎你有没有钱
All right, so you're saying
好吧 所以你是在说
just tear down what's there and-and rebuild.
把现有的毁掉然后 然后重建
Like build a better system.
建立一个更好的体系
We can go back to the barter system.
我们可以回到以物换物的体系
You know, trade goods and services amongst each other.
互相交换货物和服务
Form local militias.
组成本地的民兵
Just build it back up, start from scratch.
重新建设 从头开始
But get it right.
但是要建得正确
No, I'm saying fuck all this. Just like let it burn.
不 我是在说去他妈的 直接让它给毁了
We deserve it. Fuck this country.
我们活该 这国家真操蛋
Hey, watch it. Why?!
你说话小心点 为什么
I don't know, you're supposed to say that
我不知道 但是当有人说了那样的话
when someone says the thing you said.
你就应该这么说
Hello, excuse me, can I get another fuckin' beer, please?
你好 不好意思 我他妈能再要一杯啤酒吗
Maybe make it taste more like piss this time.
这次能不能把它弄得更像尿一点
And super warm, really super-Oh, whoa!
超级暖 超级 噢 哇
Oh, are we pushing?
噢 我们这是要互推吗
Does your little elbow need more room?
你的小手肘需要多一点空间是吗
Oh, now you're standing.
噢 你现在站起来了
Oh, I am not scared of you, man, just because you're tall.
我不怕你 老兄 就因为你高
My fuckin' dad was taller than you.
我老爸都他妈比你高
Punch me in the face.
来朝我脸上打
I have been pummeled by men bigger than you.
比你个头更大的人我都挨过他的打
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表