剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
That doesn't work anymore."
那不顶用"
That's right, that's what history shows us.
是的 这就是历史告诉我们的
Look at the French. Look at Cromwell.
看看法国 看看克伦威尔
They knew that every time you give the control to the people,
他们知道 每当你把控制权交给人们
all of the control, they don't want it,
全部的控制权 他们都不想要
they give it right back.
他们都把它还回来
Because they're fucking sheep. Those are Frenchmen.
因为他们都他妈是群胆小鬼 那是法国人
The reason the few and the rich control all the power
所有权力都掌握在少数有钱人手里
is because the many poor and stupid let them.
就是因为很多又穷又蠢的人让他们这么干
They're too afraid to try to succeed at anything,
他们害怕成功的代价
they want to dream about rich people and never be one.
他们梦想着有钱 却从不成为有钱人
It's pathetic.
真是可悲
And then you sit here
然后你们坐在这
doing your little "Punch and Judy" Puppet show,
上演着"潘趣与朱迪"木偶秀
as if it matters if you're a liberal and you're a conservative.
一副你是自♥由♥派 你是保守派很重要的样子
You're both suckers.
你们就是两蠢货
Sheep suckers!
致胆小的蠢货
There you go. Sheep suckers!
你说对了 致胆小的蠢货
Sheep suckers. Sheep suckers.
致胆小的蠢货 致胆小的蠢货
Oh, she's my favorite.
我最爱她了
Hey, I'm Horace.
嘿 我是Horace
Um, you need some information?
你需要了解些信息吗
Yeah, actually, I'm having trouble finding,
嗯我很难在这些簿子上
really, any information in these books.
发现任何信息
Okay, well, what do you need to know?
好吧 你想知道什么
Okay, well, what do you pay your employees?
你员工的薪水是多少
I mean, we don't have a waitress or anything, we just have--
我们没有服务员什么的 我们只有
You know, he's the bartender.
他是个酒保
Okay, what's his salary per week?
好的 他每周的工资多少
I don't know. I mean, it's whatever he takes.
我不知道 他拿多少是多少
Takes? Yeah, he just goes
拿 是啊 他只要去
He takes out of the register at the end of the day,
他在每天结束的时候拿出账本
he keeps what he needs and then he takes the rest to the bank.
把要用的拿起来 剩下的存银行
Okay. How much did he take this week?
好吧 他这周拿了多少
I don't know.
我不知道
Excuse me. Excuse you what?
打扰一下 打扰什么
I've just been informed that you help yourself
我刚才了解到
to the company profits at your own discretion.
你们自己决定拿多少酒吧收益
So would you mind telling
所以你介意告诉我
me how much you paid yourself this week?
你这周拿了多少吗
Yes, I would mind, very much.
是的 我介意 非常介意
Okay, well, I need to know.
好吧 但我需要知道
No, you don't.
不 你不需要
Look, I was sent here to examine the--
我是被派到这里来调查
Yeah, yeah, you were sent here.
是啊 你是被派来的
yeah, you were sent here. I didn't send for you.
我又没请你来
You have no right to come in here
你没有权利就这样走进来
and ask me these personal questions.
然后开始盘问我这些私人问题
Except it's not a personal question.
但这不是私人问题
Oh, no, it's not?
哦 这还不算私人问题吗
You're asking me how much money I have.
你可是在问我有多少收入呢
How about I ask you if you like to fuck little boys?
如果我问你你喜不喜欢操小男孩呢
See? See what that feels like?
这下你该知道那是什么感觉了吧
Okay.
好吧
So your bartender's salary is undeterminable.
看来你家酒保的收入是无法得知了
Yeah, yeah, I would say that.
是啊 我也这么认为
And how do you justify that?
那你怎么证明他有合理收入呢
Well, the lights are on
你看 这里的灯都还亮着
and the place has been open for 100 years.
这家店已经有100年历史了
Got it.
明白了
Okay, also, I've noticed a strange discrepancy
我还注意到你的库存和销货帐目之间
in your inventory and sales ledger.
有一点奇怪的矛盾
You can see here, it shows that you buy
你看 这里写着你每个月
a case of Johnny Walker Black per month
只进货一箱尊尼获加黑牌威士忌
and that you sell two cases per month.
但却能卖♥♥出两箱
Okay, and that same thing
而且这还不是销存账目里唯一的错误
holds true of every liquor that you sell.
你店里卖♥♥的所有酒都有这个问题
Can you explain that?
你能解释下这是怎么回事吗
Yeah, I can, but-but I don't want to.
我能解释 但 但我不想
Why is that?
为什么
'Cause it's not a good explanation.
因为这不是个好理由
Do you want me to say it for you?
你想让我替你说出来吗
Because I think we both know what we're talking about.
因为我认为咱俩都知道答案是什么
Yeah, sure. You're watering down the liquor.
当然 你往酒里兑水了
Yeah. By 50%.
是的 兑了一半的水
Yeah.
是的
That's indefensible.
这是无法辩解的
That's why I didn't want to say it.
这也是我不想说的原因
Why would you do that? Why?
你为什么要这样做呢 这还要问为什么
Because you make twice the money.
因为这样能赚两倍的钱啊
What's wrong with this guy?
这人脑子有病吗
How can you do that to your customers?
你怎么能这样对客人呢
Do you know what would happen if we served unwatered whiskey
你知道如果给那些无赖们没兑水的威士忌
to these rummies?
会发生什么事吗
Half of them would have been dead years ago.
那样他们中一半的人估计早就死了
These aren't customers. They're alcoholics.
他们不是客人 他们是酒鬼
Sir, that is a deception.
先生 这是欺诈行为
Oh. That is a terrible deception.
非常糟糕的欺诈行为
Oh, all right, look, everybody listen up.
哦 好吧 大家听好了
Get out of the way.
你让开
Listen up.
听着
Just want to let you know,
我只是想告诉你们
we've been watering down your drinks,
我们一直在往酒里兑水
for years, for 100 years.
已经这么干了有100年
So when you get a shot,
所以当你们拿到一杯酒
it's about half booze, half water.
里面有一半都是水
Anybody have a problem with that?
有人有意见吗
I knew it. You fuckers.
我早就知道了 你们这些混♥蛋♥
This place is so awesome.
这家店可真了不起
Have a good day now, okay?
祝你开心 再见
Okay, everybody, listen, we need to close up early.
好了 大家听着 我们今天要早点关门了
Shit! Everybody's got to go.
见鬼 大家都走吧
You all gotta go, now. Why are they closing?
快走 快 他们为什么要关门
See you, Leon.
再见 Leon
Have a good one.
玩得开心
So, um, want to get a six-pack, go back to my apartment?
你想去我家 再喝几瓶啤酒吗
You want me to?
你想让我去吗
You want to?
你想去吗
Marsha, stick around.
Marsha 你留下
Why should she stick around?
为什么要她留下
Because this concerns her.
因为这事和她有关
Concerns her how?
和她有什么关系
Stick around, Marsha.
留下 Marsha
Hello, Sylvia.
你好 Sylvia
You're not gonna say anything.
你不打算说点什么吗
What's, this some kind of game?
干嘛 你在玩看谁先开口的游戏吗
No, I have nothing to say to you.
不 我没有什么要对你说的
Not even hello?
连句你好都不说吗
No, especially not hello. Not hello.
是的 尤其是你好 不说你好
You're a mess.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Hi, how are you? I'm good.
你好吗 我很好
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm all right. Good.
我很好 那就好
You doing all right? Yeah, you know.
你过得还好吗 是的
Fine, fine.
挺好的
You taking care of yourself?
你能照顾好自己吗
Yeah. Mostly.
嗯 还行吧
How is Rachel? She still living with you?
Rachel怎么样 她还和你住一起吗
Yeah. Good.
是的 挺好
Still.
还是和我住一起
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表