剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Mommy? Shh, shh, shh.
妈咪 嘘
Don't wake up your father.
别吵醒你♥爸♥
Mommy, I can't find my quarter.
妈咪 我找不到我的硬币了
Okay.
好吧
Come over here.
过来这边
Let me make you some cereal.
我给你做点麦片
Mommy, I lost my quarter.
妈咪 我把硬币弄丢了
You had a quarter?
你有个什么硬币
It's my bicentennial quarter.
那个是200周年纪念版的硬币
Dad gave it to me.
是爸爸给我的
All right, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Hi, Ma.
嗨 妈
Shh, Pete, shh
嘘 Pete
You'll wake up your father.
你这样会吵醒你♥爸♥的
Get some milk for your brother's cereal, please.
拿牛奶给你弟弟 他要吃麦片
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
Can I have Ronnie come to Easter?
我可以请Ronnie来家里过复活节吗
Uhh, Ronnie?
呃 Ronnie
My friend from my team?
是我球队里的朋友
Oh, yes. Uh...
哦 对哈
I don't know.
我不知道
We can talk about it.
我们可以商量一下
It's just Ronnie has me over his house a lot.
我去过Ronnie家好多次了
You know, his family's really nice,
他的家人真的很好
but I've never had him here, so I feel kinda bad.
但是我从来没有请过他来家里 所以我感觉有点不好
Easter's a big deal.
复活节可是个重要的日子
Yeah.
是啊
We have people over for Easter I've never even seen before.
我从来没见过的人都能来过复活节
Ronnie's my friend.
Ronnie可是我朋友
Have you seen my quarter anywhere? No.
你见着我的硬币了吗 没有
You need a quarter? I'll give you one.
你要硬币吗 我给你一个
It's my bicentennial quarter.
我那个是200周年纪念版的硬币
Dad gave it to me.
爸爸给我的
No.
那我没有
Mom, so Ronnie and I were thinking that we could
妈妈 Ronnie和我想
Okay.
好了
Dad?
爸爸
Huh?
嗯
I lost the quarter you gave me.
我把你给我的硬币弄丢了
Shut up now about the quarter,
不要再说硬币的事情了
Horace, I told you, don't bother your father.
Horace 我跟你说了 不要烦你♥爸♥爸
How'd you lose it?
你怎么弄丢的
Stupid.
蠢货
Can I have another one?
你能再给我一个吗
What, am I gonna pay you to be stupid?
怎么 你犯傻我还要给你钱吗
What are you doing over there?
你在那边干什么
Get over here.
过来
Eat breakfast with your...
和孩子们一起
children.
吃早餐
I was gonna see my sister today.
我今天要去看我妹
Since when? I talked to her yesterday.
我怎么不知道 我昨天和她聊了
Didn't say nothing to me about it. No, I
你一个字也没跟我说过 没有 我
I'm gonna go there today around noon.
大概中午的时候 我要去她那
So.
嗯
The fuck are you. What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的 想干什么
Horace...
Horace
You're staying right here.
你给我待在这里
You're staying right here.
你给我待在这里
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Yesterday was the hottest
昨天是有记录以来
in recorded history for this day for New York.
纽约市这个日期最热的一天
What are you smiling at?
你在笑什么
Don't smile, you gotta be a tough guy.
别笑 你要当一个硬汉
You gotta be a tough guy.
你要当一个硬汉
Come on.
来
Are you a tough guy?
你是硬汉吗
Huh?
哈
You a tough guy? Come here, come here.
你是硬汉吗 过来 过来
Come here, come here. You a tough guy?
过来 过来 你是硬汉吗
Come on. Come here, come here.
来啊 来啊
Be tough guy, tough guy.
做个硬汉 硬汉
Come on, let me see tough guy.
来吧 让我看看什么叫硬汉
Show me tough guy, huh?
来个硬汉
Huh? Come on.
啊哈 来啊
No, no, no, no. Show me tough guy.
不不不 来硬汉
Show me tough guy.
硬汉
Show me tough guy.
硬汉
Come here.
过来
Horace... Ow, ow, ow!
Horace 嗷 疼
Horace Yeah, there you go.
Horace 对呀 现在你懂了吧
Horace! There you go.
Horace 懂了吧
That'll make you tough.
这样你才懂
Where's Sylvia?
Sylvia人呢
Um, she didn't come home last night.
她昨晚没回家
She's out with that No, she's out with Tina.
她在外面跟那个 不 她跟Tina出去了
I told her she could stay at her's.
我告诉她可以待在Tina家
What are you doing? You're lying...
你在干什么 你在撒谎
Two times, it's 9:00.
两次了 现在才9点
You already lied twice.
你已经撒了两次谎
Every time you open that mouth, it's to lie.
每次你开口 都在撒谎
You brush your teeth, you're lying.
你刷牙的时候都在撒谎
The only time that mouth of yours is not lying
唯一不撒谎的时候是
And sports fans, the funs begins.
各位体育迷们 好戏开场了
A classic matchup between Horace Wittel
这是一场经典对决
and his formidable opponent, Mary Ann Wittel.
由Horace Wittel对阵劲敌 Mary Ann Wittel
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!
叮叮叮叮
Gotta go to my game.
得去比赛了
That sister of yours is a fucking snake.
你妹就是个阴险狡诈的玩意儿
All you... fucking broads are up to something.
你们姐妹总是在搞阴谋诡计
Go put some real clothes on.
去换件正经衣服
Go-Get out of your little baby jammies.
去把这小屁孩儿睡衣换了
I'mI'm not done with my breakfast. You had enough.
我 我还没吃完呢 你吃得够多了
You had enough.
你吃得够多了
You dress him up like he's a-- Like a little teddy bear.
你把他打扮得像个小泰迪熊
Like a fag.
像个娘炮
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也不准去
You're staying right here.
就给我待在这里
Fucking...
他妈的
Holy shit, it's hot out there today.
天啊 今天外面真热
It's hotter than a four-titted Mexican woman on diarrhea.
比有四个奶♥子♥而且狂泻不止的墨西哥女人还要热
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Then my truck breaks down, overheats, and I said
然后我的卡车抛锚了 温度过高 我说了句
I said fuck it.
去他妈的
I just left it right there in the middle of the fucking street.
我他妈的把车抛在了路中♥央♥
Then I come in here to get a beer
然后就来这喝啤酒了
and this shit is warmer than the shit
结果这垃圾啤酒比烧坏我汽车散热片的
that's running out of my radiator.
破烂玩意还要热
Oh, fuck you, George. Get out if you don't like it.
操♥你♥妈♥的 George 不喜欢喝就滚出去
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Why can't you fucking
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不能
refrigerate your beer like everybody else, Pete?
像其他人一样把啤酒冰一冰 Pete
Because fuck you is why.
因为 操♥你♥妈♥
I got all the machines downstairs to do it,
我所有的机器都在楼下 用来制冷
but every time I go to turn it on,
但每次我去开机器的时候
I think, ah, fuck that black George.
我就想 去他妈的黑人George
If you want to cool off,
如果你想凉快凉快
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表