剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
He-he is just--
他吧 他就
he has this dog and he just sits in this old chair...
他有这么一条老狗 这狗就坐在一把老椅子上
Rachel... which I guess he must have
Rachel 我觉得这把椅子
brought from the farm, because--
是他从农场带过来的 因为
Rachel. What?
Rachel 什么
Um... I...
呃 我
I think maybe you should move out.
我觉得你最好还是搬出去
What?
为什么
I feel like I-I think we rushed into this.
我觉得在同居这件事儿上咱们太着急了
I don't think that we thought it through.
我觉得咱们都没考虑清楚
I think that--
我觉得
I'm not--
我还
I'm not ready to live with a woman again
我还没有做好再和一个女人一起生活的准备
and it's not fair to you that--
这对你来说也不公平
you know, and I got my kids...
你懂吧 而且我还有孩子
Horace, uh...
Horace 呃
I'm sorry, I just--
我很抱歉 我只是
What are you, um...
你在 呃
I don't-what are-you don't--
我不知 你在 我
you don't mean this.
你不是这个意思
I think I do, I'm sorry.
我就是这个意思 对不起
I think I do.
我就是这个意思
You're kicking me out?
所以你要把我赶出去
No, no, no, no, no, I mean, you can stay,
不不不不不 你可以留下
until you figure something else.
直到你把事情都理清楚
Uh-huh, until I figure something out.
嗯哼 直到我把事情都理清楚
Because you've--
因为你
you've already figured it all out, so, um...
你都琢磨的可清楚了 所以 呃
I'm just saying that you can stay here--
我的意思是你可以在我这呆着
you can stay here until you find a--
直到你找到别的地
Okay, okay, oh, my God.
行吧 行吧 老天啊
God, uh...
天哪 呃
Rachel. No, don't.
Rachel 别
No, uh-uh, not now.
别 你别
Well, I-Bad job, buddy, real bad.
你这事儿干的不怎么样
Yeah, real bad.
非常不地道
I know. No, no, you don't know.
我知道 不 你不知道
I'm sorry. You don't.
对不起 你可别
This is the worst. The worst.
你太差劲了 差劲
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Fuck.
草
Hey, listen. Justshh.
听我说 闭嘴
Listen.
你听我说
No.
不
Fuck.
草
Hi, it's-hi, it's Dad.
你好 我是你爹
Can you call me, please?
你能打给我吗
Just wanted to--
我就是想
just give me a call when you get a minute. Ok?
等你有时间了就给我回个电♥话♥吧
It's Dad, thanks.
我是爸爸 谢谢
How come Rachel was crying?
Rachel怎么哭了
I asked her to... move out.
我让她 搬出去
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是
Man.
不容易啊
How long is that-that last Probitol gonna last?
你这药劲能撑多久啊
About 12-12 more hours.
差不多12个小时吧
Well, bottom line is that in about three days,
最坏的情况是还得等三天
we can get you more in three days, then you're back.
只要撑过这三天就有药了 然后你就回到正轨了
Okay, then I need you to lock me in my room
行 但是你得把我锁在我屋子里
for the next two days, and I mean for real.
后两天的时候锁 我是认真的
Okay.
行
Look...
听着
I wasn't lucid the whole time down there.
其实我那时候不是一直都很清醒的
Did I hear Uncle Pete say that he's my father?
Pete叔叔是不是说他是我爹
Eh...
呃
So we're not even brothers?
所以我们不是亲兄弟
Well, Pete, we're in our fifties.
Pete 咱们都是五十多岁的人了
I mean, what's the difference?
是不是有什么区别吗
Yeah.
也对
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉我的苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不差
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete的酒吧
**Sometimes I wonder*
*我有在想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间清静清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*或者干脆烂醉
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete
**Horace & Pete*
*在Horace和Pete的酒吧里
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表