剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Well, you needed a booty call, so something's missing.
你都继续约炮了 所以肯定出什么事了
Well, no, no. I thought it would
不是不是 我就觉得
be nice to see you, I Oh, buddy.
很想要见你 我 拜托
Oh, no, no, you don't have to.
不不 你不用这么说
Come on, I haven't seen you in over a year,
拜托 我们已经一年多没见面了
and then today you write me,
然后今天你短♥信♥给我
"Hey," So I go, "Hey."
"嘿" 然后我回"嘿"
And then you go, "What are you doing tonight?"
然后你说"你今晚有什么事"
Come on... That
拜托 这
Yeah, but I seriously just wanted to, like,
没错 但说真的 我就想
to talk or say hi or just Seriously, it's okay.
谈谈打个招呼什么的 没关系的
Here I am. You said hey.
我来啦 你说嗨
I said hey back.
然后我回一句嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey Ooh.
嘿 嘿 哦
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Mm-mm. Mm, hey.
别别 听着
I just, I wanna get-I wanna get a little fucked up.
我想再喝一点
Right, yeah... Before...
在那个之前
Okay? Sure. Sorry.
行吗 当然 对不起
No, no. Okay.
不用 好的
Okay. All right.
行 好的
Are you all right? I'm okay, yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 我很好
You know, I'm okay.
我很好
What?
怎么了
Okay, um...
那个
Do you want to hear about me?
想听听我的事情吗
Could cheer you up,
能让你开心点哦
because I bet it's worse than you.
因为我肯定比你惨
Then yeah, please.
那就说吧
Okay, so...
行
I got married.
我结婚了
What?
什么
Mmhmm. When?
对 什么时候
Back in April.
四月份的时候
You got married?
你结婚了
Yep.
没错
And I would have invited you
而且要是你回我短♥信♥的话
if you had answered any of my texts.
我会请你来参加婚礼的
Shit, Maggie, I--
草 Maggie 我
I didn't know you're married now.
我不知道你现在已婚
Ah, but I'm not.
但我已经不是了哦
You're not?
你不是
But you got married. I got married in April.
但你不是结婚了吗 四月份结的
And now you're not. Nope.
现在你就不是 不是
Married.
已婚的
So that-It just fell apart that quickly
那么是 这爱情那么不牢靠
and you get divorced?
然后你就离婚了
No.
不是
Did he... die?
难道他 死了
Shit.
草
Maggie.
Maggie
When? When did...
什么时候
A month ago.
大概一个月之前
So...
那么
How long were you...
那么你有多久
Ah, Lordy! So....
天呐 大概
Um... Last year...
去年的时候
When I quit here, after you and I
我辞职的时候 因为我和你
fucked around and then you got weird,
乱搞了之后你表现得很奇怪
so I had to leave.
所以我不得不离开
Well, I didn't...
我没有
I mean, you didn't have to leave, Maggie, you know.
我的意思是你不用走的 你知道的
You fell in love with me, so...
你爱上我了 所以
Sorry. That's fine.
对不起 没关系
I'm sorry. It's okay, I'm just
真的对不起 没关系的 我就
I'm telling the story, so...
我在讲故事 所以
Right, go ahead. What happened?
没错 继续 后来怎么了
Then, I got a job in Manhattan,
然后我在曼哈顿找到了份工作
which sucked, 'cause I had to take
很烂的工作 因为我每天晚上要
the M train back to Brooklyn every night, and I hated it.
乘M线回布鲁克林 超讨厌的
Anyway, so then I decided, fuck this.
然后 我就决定 草它的
New York, just fuck it.
操他的纽约
I don't need this, this is a bad idea.
这不是我想要的 这从头到尾就是错的
How many times is New York gonna kick me in the balls
纽约还要虐我多少次
before I get the point?
我才能识相呢
So... I had this friend, Trisha.
所以 我有个叫做Trisha的朋友
She lives in New Orleans.
她住在新奥尔良
She invites me down for Jazz Fest, so I figure...
她请我去那里的爵士音乐节 所以我想
So I figure I'll go down there, scope it out,
我想我先去那边探探情况
maybe I'll move there, right?
说不定我就会搬过去
So, I'm at the airport.
然后我到了机场
I'm at the gate, my flight's delayed.
我站在登机口 航♥班♥延误了
No, they had the plane there,
不对 飞机在那里
but they were waiting on the flight crew.
但要等机务组
So everyone's mad and they're complaining,
每个人都很生气 都在抱怨
it's just fucking ugly,
场面很难看
but I don't care, 'cause I'm in no hurry.
但我不在乎 我又不赶时间
Finally, these pilots show up in their pilot uniforms
最后 飞行员们穿着飞行制♥服♥
with their black briefcases
和他们的黑色公文包出现了
and as they're getting on the plane,
他们上飞机的时候
one of them turns to us and he--
其中的一个人看向我们
he smiles that big pilot smile.
还给了我们一个大大的飞行员微笑
He goes, "Ah, I'm so sorry we made you wait, folks."
他还说 "各位 不好意思久等了"
And everyone grumbled, but I laughed,
所有人还是在抱怨 但我笑出来了
because he was so sweet.
因为他太好了
And he just-All white, perfect teeth
他是那么的 一口完美的白牙
and-and whatever, I laughed.
还有 反正我笑了
And he looked over at me and...
然后他看向我
His eyes.
他的眼睛
He had babe eyes, they--
他的眼睛是那么好看
Fucking killed me.
特么的让我窒息
So then...
所以
That's the guy. Yes, yep.
就是他了 没错
So he caught me at the gate in New Orleans,
他在新奥尔良的出闸口找到我
and we spent the whole weekend together and, uh...
然后我们一起度过了整个周末
And then the next week, he asked me to marry him.
然后第二周一 他就向我求婚
And then we went to Atlanta, where he lived.
然后我们就去了亚特兰大 他住在那儿
Atlanta. Yeah.
亚特兰大 没错
Uh, we got married.
嗯 我们结婚了
Then we went to Jamaica,
然后我们去了牙买♥♥加
and then I moved into his house in Atlanta.
再然后我搬进了他在亚特兰大的房♥子
Damn.
我去
I know.
我知道
I know, right?
我知道 好吗
Whatever, I was in love, I didn't care what I did.
管他呢 我爱他 我不在乎我做了什么
I was like, this is it. Seriously, this is my life.
我想 就是这样了 说真的 这就是我的人生了
It's totally not any kind of trajectory
跟我之前为自己计划的人生轨迹
that I pictured for myself.
完全不同
I'm a fucking pilot's wife. Anyway, so...
我竟然嫁给了一个飞行员 不管怎样 总之
So we lived in that house for...
总之蜜月之后我们在那个房♥子里住了
about a week after the honeymoon,
大概一周
and then he took off from Montreal and--
然后他飞到蒙特利尔
And he never came back.
就再也没回来了
Was it a plane crash?
是飞机失事了吗
Why would-No.
你怎么会 不是
"Plane crash"... He's a pilot.
飞机失事 他是个飞行员
No, he had a heart attack in a hotel.
不是 他在酒店里心脏病发作了
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表