剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
In Brooklyn, about 800.
布鲁克林的话大概800个
Oh, that's weird.
噢 没想到
Why is that weird?
什么没想到
I don't know, that's weird, like, it seems like a lot?
没想到居然有这么多人
I thought it was an impressive thing,
我还以为是个很神气的工作
like, you're the D.A.'s assistant,
就像你是地方检察官的助理
but there's a bunch of you all doing the same thing.
但不过是一大堆人做一样的事
Hundreds of you. It's just not as--
几百个像你一样的人 就不是那
Yeah, it's not impressive, I didn't say it was.
嗯 是不神气 我没说这工作很重要
I know, I'm just saying,
我知道 我只是说
I thought it sounded like a big shot job.
听起来像是很牛逼的工作
No, I didn't say it was a big shot job,
我没说这是个牛逼的工作
I mean, you asked what I do, that's all.
你问我是干什么的 我实话告诉你而已
Yeah, but when you're talking about your job, you're saying,
是啊 可是你提起工作的时候 你的样子
"Like, you know, like, look at me."
就好像在说 "看看我"
"This is what I do, this is something special,"
"这就是我的工作 与众不同"
"Like, I'm the D.A.'s assistant."
"我是地方检察官的助理"
"You know, like, I work for the city,"
"我为这个城市工作"
"And I put away bad guys"
"把坏人抓起来"
"and it's just, you know, me and him."
"就只有我和他能够胜任"
But there's just, like, a bunch of you all
但是 你们有一大群人
doing the same thing.
做着同样的事情
Have you even ever met the D.A.?
你见过地方检察官没有
Uh, no, I haven't, all right?
没有 还没见过 行了吧
It's not impressive, I didn't say it was.
没什么神气的 我也没那个意思
It's just my job, that's all.
就是我的工作 仅此而已
But you have to figure that the D.A.
但你得明白 地区检察官
was once an assistant D.A., right?
曾经也是助理 对吧
And he worked his way up,
他是一路努力晋升上去的
so you can work your way up and then someday, right?
所以你也能努力工作 然后终有一日 对吧
Not really.
并不是
Why not? Why not really?
为什么 为什么不是
Well, because, when he was an A.D.A.,
因为他当助理的时候
he was probably in his late 20s,
他才二十几岁
and now he's still younger than me,
而且他现在也比我年轻
so I'm not going anywhere.
所以我没什么希望了
It's just a job, that's all.
只是个工作 就这样
So how old are you, anyways?
好吧 那你多大了
I'm almost 50.
快50了
So how come you're 50 and you're still doing that?
你怎么会50了还在做这个呢
Oh, my God. This is like a total dive bar.
我的天 这里感觉像是个老派酒吧
This place is amazing.
这里太棒了
Where are all these fucking people coming from?
这些傻♥逼♥从哪来的
Outside, I hope.
外面吧 我猜
Can I get, um, two vodka martinis?
能给我 呃 两杯伏特加马提尼吗
No mixed drinks. What?
没有混饮 什么
No mixed drinks.
没 有 混 饮
Beer, whiskey, gin, vodka.
啤酒 威士忌 金酒 伏特加
Oh, um...
哦 嗯
Hi, Alice.
嗨 Alice
Hi, Uncle Pete.
嗨 Pete叔叔
Is my dad around?
我爸在吗
Yeah, he's in the back trying to get you on the phone.
在 他还在后面试图让你接电♥话♥呢
I know. How are you?
我知道 你怎么样
I'm, uh... yeah, good. How's your mom?
我吧 还行 你妈怎么样
She's, you know.
她么 你懂的
Hey, I found some old pictures of you
对了 我找到一些你的旧照片
that I took when you were a baby.
你还是个婴儿的时候我拍的
Oh, nice. Yeah.
那挺好 是啊
I was just cleaning up my room
之前我在清理房♥间
and there's a lot of old stuff in there
有好多旧东西
and I found these old pictures of me
我找到了我自己的老照片
when I was, like, ten,
十岁左右的样子
and of you when you were a baby and--
和你婴儿时期的照片 还有
and some old black & white photos from,
一些黑白老照片
I don't know, way back when, that somebody took in the family.
很久以前 不知道家里谁拍的
And there's just--
那里有
there's just so much old stuff in there, you know?
有太多以前的东西了
Nice. You doing okay?
嗯 你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm great, yeah.
好 好得很
So nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, we never see you anymore.
我们经常见不到你
You gonna-you gonna come by for Easter?
你会 会在复活节的时候过来吗
Um, I don't know.
我也不知道
Hadn't really thought about it, so.
还没仔细想过
Oh, all right, well, uh...
哦 好吧 好吧
it's nice to see you
很高兴见到你
and your dad's over there in the phone zone.
你♥爸♥还在电♥话♥区呢
Okay, thanks, Pete.
好的 谢了 Pete
Shit!
我日
Hi, Marsha.
嗨 Marsha
Is that Alice? Yeah, hi.
是Alice吗 对 嗨
Oh. Are you here to see your daddy?
你是来找你♥爸♥爸的吗
Yep.
嗯
Kiss.
亲亲
Oh, um... no, thank you.
还是不了 谢谢
Oh, you don't want to kiss your grandma?
你不想亲亲你奶奶吗
Well, you're not my grandma.
你不是我奶奶
You were my dad's dad's last girlfriend, so...
你是我爸爸的爸爸的最后一任女友
Well, that never stopped you before.
好吧 你以前不是这样的
I mean, you always used to kiss me.
你以前都会亲我的
Yeah, I think that was before
嗯 那是在
I figured out that I don't have to, so.
我发现我不是必须亲你之前
I never-I never really liked it.
我从来 从来都没有喜欢过这事
Wow. Huh?
哼
That's really mean. That's really mean, Alice.
太刻薄了 真的太刻薄了 Alice
I didn't think you could be mean.
没想到你能这么刻薄
Sorry, Marsha, I'm not trying to be mean.
抱歉 Marsha 我不是故意的
Well...
好吧
You should try it sometime.
你哪天该故意地刻薄一下
You have an aptitude.
你很有天赋
Dad.
爸
Oh, hey. Hi.
哦 嗨
I was just close by so I just came over.
我正好在附近 顺路来看看
Well... I just didn't--
我只是不想
I just didn't want to text with you,
只是不想跟你发短♥信♥
I wanted to talk on the phone.
我想在电♥话♥里谈
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
我懂我懂我懂
Well, I'm here in person, so it's better, right?
现在我当面来了 不是更好吗
It's just, you could have called me,
你之前明明可以打给我的
it would have been okay for--
那现在早就好了
What do you want me to do, Dad?
你想让我怎么办 老爸
You want me to step outside and call you?
让我走出去打给你
Is that more in your comfort zone?
那样你才舒服吗
No, it's okay. Okay.
不 这样就行 好了
I'm sorry. Um... hey.
我很抱歉 嘿
Hi. You want to sit down?
坐下吧
Sure.
好
Is Pete okay?
Pete还好吧
Yeah, yeah, why?
好呀 怎么了
I don't know, just-he seems a little...
我也不知道 他看起来有点
Yeah, he's okay, he's all right.
他没事 他很好
Dad.
爸
Hey, so, look, I just--
哦对了 我只是
I've just been trying to reach you because,
我想给你打电♥话♥是因为
I don't know, I feel like you're mad at me.
我觉得你在生我的气
What? Yeah, I feel like
什么 我觉得
Yeah, I just-I get this feeling like--
我就是有这种感觉
like, we didn't have a fight or anything, but something--
虽然我们也没吵架什么的 但就是
It just feels like something happened that you're--
感觉就是发生了什么事 你
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表