剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
But they-they know now, the kids.
他们现在知道了吗 孩子们
Yeah, I mean, you know.
知道了
I mean, you can lie to kids about who their mom is,
你可以在孩子亲生母亲的问题上骗他们
you can actually pull that off,
你真的可以骗到他们
but, uh, you can't pretend that they're twins.
但你不能假装他们是双胞胎
That's
那不
Anyway, my son doesn't talk to me.
总之 我儿子不跟我说话
And, um, Alice, that's my daughter, she's-she's in my life.
Alice 我的女儿 她还和我联♥系♥
I don't know why, but, uh, but I'm glad.
不知道为什么 但我很开心
That's a lot. Yeah.
你经历了很多
Yeah, it's a lot.
是啊 经历了很多
Can I just say...
那什么
that was some serious fucking last night?
昨晚我们干得很卖♥♥力
Yeah. It's not boring.
嗯 一点也不无聊
No, right? It was not nothing.
是啊 还是值得一提的
Yeah, that was a big fucking fuck, man.
对 我们大干了一场
Penis is not that big.
老二没那么大
Nice, though.
不过 非常棒
Yeah? Really nice.
是吗 真的非常棒
Okay, I'll take that.
好的 我记住了
It's not bad.
还好
Nice little penis.
非常棒的小♥弟♥弟♥
No. No, that's not what I said.
不 我可不是这样说的
Well, you have a very nice pussy.
你有一个很棒的小妹妹
Thank you. Yeah, it's really, really nice.
谢谢 非常非常棒
Thank you. I mean, picked it out myself. Oh, yeah? Nice job.
谢谢 毕竟是我自己选的 是吗 不错嘛
Yeah, I had it-put it in 10 years ago where my dick used to be.
十年前装到原来小♥弟♥弟♥的位置上
You're wondering if I'm kidding.
你在想我是不是在逗你
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I mean, I-I, uh...
我是说 我 呃
You know, I know you're kidding, I'm not worried about it.
我知道你在开玩笑 没什么好担心的
Why would you worry about it?
你为什么要担心呢
You mean, what if you were-what if you were...
万一你是 万一
If I was a woman? You are a woman.
我以前是不是女人 你肯定是女人
Yes, I am. Yeah, you're not a man.
是 我是 对 你绝对不是男人
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
You weren't
那你以前
You weren't one before, though, right?
以前也不是吧 对吧
Who cares what I was before? I'm a woman.
谁在乎我以前是不是 我现在是个女人
Are you fucking with me right now?
你在逗我玩儿吗
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
嗯 哈
You're fucking with me.
你在逗我玩儿
You're fucking around. What if I'm not?
你在逗我玩儿 要是我说的是真的呢
What if I'm not?
要是是真的呢
You're fucking with me, I know you are.
你是在逗我 我知道
What if you're not? What if you were--
万一你不是呢 万一你曾经是
What if you were Yeah, what if I was
万一你是 是 万一我是呢
What if you used to be a guy?
万一你曾经是个男人呢
What if I am a woman that used to be a guy?
如果我是一个曾经是男人的女人呢
Well Let me ask you this.
那么 我就这么问你吧
Yeah? Do you think that a person
什么 你觉得一个
who transitions from being a man into being a woman
后天转变成女人的男人
is as much a woman as someone who is born a woman?
是不是跟天生的女人一样
Well, I mean, yeah, they
我觉得 他们应该
They should be treated that way.
被当成女人对待
You think they should be treated Yeah.
你觉得他们应该被当成女人 对
Yeah. If you're
对 如果你是
If you trans as whatever, from one sex to another,
如果你是变性人什么的 从一个性别变到另一个
then when you get there, you should be able to--
那你做到了之后
You should be able to call
你觉得你自己是什么性别
yourself whatever-whatever you think you are.
就应该是什么性别
It's up to you. Whatever you think you are?
这取决于你 觉得自己是什么就是什么
So you think trans people are deluded, that they're wrong,
所以你觉得变性人都是疯子他们是错的
but we should just be nice to them and let them believe it.
但是我们应该对他们好一点所以他们会相信自己的谎言
Nah, I don't-I don't think that, that's not
不 我没 没那么想 那不是我本意
Okay, sorry.
好了 对不起
So you think that they should
所以你觉得他们应该被当成女人
be treated like women even though they're not.
虽然他们不是女人
I just think that...
我只是觉得
legally...
从法律来说
you know, like the Constitution,
从宪法来说
I think they should have the same rights,
我觉得他们应该有和我们一样的权利
I think they should have the same rights.
我觉得他们应该有一样的权利
And by rights, you mean...
你说的权利 是指
using the toilet, applying for a job.
可以用洗手间 可以申请工作
Yeah, or-Well, I mean, and, you know, getting married.
还有 结婚
Gay people can get married.
同性恋们可以结婚
I think that's great that gay people can get married.
我觉得同性可以结婚这事好极了
We're not talking about gay people. No, I know.
我们不是在讨论同性恋 不 我知道
Look, do you think that
好吧 你觉得一个男人
a guy who transitions into being a woman
经历过手术变成了一个女人
should be able to marry a man in a heterosexual marriage?
那就可以在异性婚姻里和男性结婚了
Yeah, sure.
对 当然了
Yes. Okay.
对 好吧
So who's the guy? Who marries
所以谁是那个男人 谁要
Who marries her?
谁要和她结婚
A guy who has that preference, who likes that.
有这种癖好的男人 好这一口的
Okay.
好吧
So you think that, um, a man who has sex with a transgender woman
所以你觉得和变性女人上♥床♥
is a sexual preference?
是一种性取向
Yes?
对吧
Yes.
对
Yes, I do think so.
是 我是这么想的
That's...
某种程度上
So a-so a person who is born a woman in a male body...
所以一个心理是女性的男性
Mm-hmm.
嗯
...who transitions and becomes a female
经历过手术变成了一个女人之后
is only allowed to have sex with someone who specifically gets off
只能和喜欢变性人的男人
on fucking transgender people?
上♥床♥
She can't-she can't just be herself?
她不能只是做自己
And just-just live her life?
过自己的人生
She can't meet men, date men, fuck men, marry men.
她不能像个普通女人一样
Just like a woman who was born a woman.
只是遇到男人 和他们约会结婚
I mean, she can apply for a job, she can serve her country,
她可以去申请工作 可以去效忠国家
she can use the toilet.
她可以用女洗手间
But she can't...
但是她不能做那一件让女人之所以成为女人的事
do the one thing that makes her a woman, she can't fuck men.
她不能和男人上♥床♥
Unless they're freaks who dig chicks that used to have dicks.
除非是那些喜欢曾经有屌♥的女人的变♥态♥
Uh...
呃
No, I...
不 我
Well, that's her, right?
好吧 那是其他的她 对吧
So then...
所以
Okay.
好
All right, well, let's say for instance,
举个例子
let's say that you were-used to be a guy.
假设你曾经是个男人
Okay.
好
If you-Okay.
如果你
If you were, if you used to be a guy,
如果你曾经是个男人
I think, I mean, you would have an obligation
我觉得你有义务告诉
to tell somebody you're gonna be with.
那个要和你在一起的人
Why?
为什么
Because a guy, like for instance me,
因为一个男人 比如我
has a right to know if he's
有权利知道他是不是在和男人上♥床♥
having sex with a man because I'm not gay.
因为我不是同性恋
Do you think you had sex with a man last night?
你觉得你昨晚是和一个男人上♥床♥了吗
No, I-I assume I didn't.
不 我觉得我没有
Because you would have to
因为像这种事
You would have to tell somebody a thing like that.
你一定要告诉别人
Well, but you didn't ask me before we had sex.
但是你在我们上♥床♥之前并没有问我啊
You just told me about your big,
你只告诉我你有一个
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表